Muscle and Science

Old dog...new cycle...what to do?

43, 6', 230lb, 19%BF, training on point, diet-work in progress: high protein, few cycles as a youngster. Been cruising on trt, 400mg a week, 2mg anastrolzole a week, 500 hcg a week. I've made good gains, but trying to plan my next cycle. Would still like to gain some mass, but cutting may be all I need. I like the idea of sticking to test and stacking some eq, masteron, or deca. I'm basically a beginner and don't feel test alone is giving me what I want. I seem to be prone to tendinitis from pushing too hard, but it's hard not to when your strength is good and you want more results. My form is very tight and I have recently cut back from every day cardio...afraid I'm depleting my muscles from growth. Any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A pic just to see what I'm working with...be gentle....lol.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gym.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	965

I think you may be above 19% b/f man. I'd recommend a 500mg/wk test e stacked with clen and a proper diet/cardio plan. Cut down to 10-12% b/f then focus on lean gains again.

Once done or if you don't want to cut.. a good beginner cycle for lean gains that you can keep would be

12 weeks
    600mg/wk test e
    400mg/wk EQ

should net you 24lbs of gain and retain 15-18lbs.

always remember proper PCT nolva/clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by c0ke View Post
    I think you may be above 19% b/f man. I'd recommend a 500mg/wk test e stacked with clen and a proper diet/cardio plan. Cut down to 10-12% b/f then focus on lean gains again.

Once done or if you don't want to cut.. a good beginner cycle for lean gains that you can keep would be

12 weeks
    600mg/wk test e
    400mg/wk EQ

should net you 24lbs of gain and retain 15-18lbs.

always remember proper PCT nolva/clomid.
    Thanks..good info. And yes in that pic I was 26%BF, about 2 months ago....damn you guys are good. lol.

No problem! solid frame to start on I'd highly recommend the cut first because aesthetically it would net more visible gains/changes then a gaining cycle at this point.

Listen Bro, when we first start to get our life back (trt) we get in a hurry. Stay the trt course and get the weight down. Get the body recomp-ed and give those tendons and ligaments time to strengthen. Muscle gains strenght so much faster then them. You could injure yourself without proper adjustment times. You will do great on the test with the right diet and workout plan. How is your cardio? Plenty of time for cycles... plenty of time. Not trying to puke on your plans man, just been realizing a few things myself. Slow and safe as we get older, cause we have to live with the sins of our youth and the ones we create trying to get it back! lol

400mg a week HRT......my Endo is a tight mofo...I need to kick him off the team

Quote Originally Posted by Elbutcho View Post
    400mg a week HRT......my Endo is a tight mofo...I need to kick him off the team
    Slow and safe my Brother...slow and safe! By the way 400mg per week ain't trt... it's a cycle...lol

What kind of sides can I expect from taking clen? Can you get it in an injectable...hate the idea of pills working my liver, I already take lexapro and nexium. I think the cutting is a good idea, I've been told I would look much better just trimming up and Bigger! Does clen compromise growth it it's detering hunger and burning calories? So much shit to research

Quote Originally Posted by nomlas View Post
    What kind of sides can I expect from taking clen? Can you get it in an injectable...hate the idea of pills working my liver, I already take lexapro and nexium. I think the cutting is a good idea, I've been told I would look much better just trimming up and Bigger! Does clen compromise growth it it's detering hunger and burning calories? So much shit to research
    I ran Helios for 2 wks......it was pretty farking rough with the camps.

how about a test P cycle with anavar, with test p you wont get that much water or bloat and the anavar will help in gaining lean mass,
    I am 49yrs old and doing 300mg. test p every 3 days along with 50mg anavar ed and this is the best cycle I have done in a long time I am getting good lean mass, I did leave out the part about doing HGH with this cycle, I was not sure if that was an option for you, as far as clen there are a lot better compounds out there and without the sides. one being 176-191 HGH fragment , the fragment seems to target adapois tissue (fat) mainly around the stomach , well jut my thought.
    PUMP1962

Quote Originally Posted by pump1962 View Post
    how about a test P cycle with anavar, with test p you wont get that much water or bloat and the anavar will help in gaining lean mass,
    I am 49yrs old and doing 300mg. test p every 3 days along with 50mg anavar ed and this is the best cycle I have done in a long time I am getting good lean mass, I did leave out the part about doing HGH with this cycle, I was not sure if that was an option for you, as far as clen there are a lot better compounds out there and without the sides. one being 176-191 HGH fragment , the fragment seems to target adapois tissue (fat) mainly around the stomach , well jut my thought.
    PUMP1962
    Thanks. I need to look into this. HGH is on my wish list, I just don't know enough about it yet. I have a decent budget to work with, but not $$ to burn. I'd really like to start stock piling for future use and have everything in line. I was only sticking with test cyp. because that's already in my trt protocal...but I have alot to learn about the esters and if it really makes a difference.

You've got a good base, when you cut down, you're going to look great. If you're running 400 mg of test, i don't think you'll lose much mass with a cut.

There's practically no difference between tests, the most simple way to explain the difference is time release. Each ester controls how fast or slow the test works. Test Cyp and Test Enethate are almost identical with a 1 day separation in when each one releases