Muscle and Science

Thread: Chavo/CBL?

Chavo/CBL?

anyone have recent experience with them?? particularly his tren hex and test ace?

BANNED
    He is awesome

thank you D-Red!! i really appreciate your feedback! have you personally tried the tren hex?

BANNED
    no..not the tren hex, have tried other things....he has a great reputation

great rep, he is 100% g2g, all his product. get them why u can cuz he is retiring soon!

Yeah hes been around awhile and has good stuff from everything ive read and heard

The tren ace is awesome also

Quote Originally Posted by gunz78 View Post
    anyone have recent experience with them?? particularly his tren hex and test ace?
    Yeah he is g2g, try is oils now while u can as he is retireing from brewing oils and just going to be prodcing orals and resrch chems

M&S Veteran
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what ghost said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

M&S Veteran
    top notch

i wanted to try his primo so bad, heard it was awesome. but i think i missed that train. i dont think he will be brewing it again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyquil View Post
    You posted in a 5yr old thread? Since we're here anyway, I'll go ahead and bring those who may have missed things up to speeds on this source.
    Chavo/CBL finally did retire. He old partner who he split from was forced into retirement by our Gov't.
    Brinkmann was busted after a several year investigation. The investigation started just after Chavo left. B-man's boss received a fairly lengthy prison sentence because of the Money Laundering charge he was hit with. Something like 7 years.
    Chavo went out on a rather low note. He left with what can only be called an Exit Scam. Members at anabolicboard got together and had a bunch of his gh tested. Stuff came back with zero hormone. Bunk.
    We all got to see the real Chavo when this went down. Arrogant with a slick mouth. It was if he had been biting his tongue all these years and was finally able to tell everyone how he really felt.
    I don't remember what C's excuse was? Doesn't matter. What matters is that Chavo has recreated himself and is posting under a new handle and is even sourcing under the new handle.
    What's more is, he's right here at M&S. I'll have to look and see if he's actually open as a source here. If anyone doesn't know the name of the new business run by the new Chavo look around and see if you can find him. He isn't selling gear or gh from what I understand. What does that leave for him to peddle?
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    You posted in a 5yr old thread? Since we're here anyway, I'll go ahead and bring those who may have missed things up to speeds on this source.
    Chavo/CBL finally did retire. He old partner who he split from was forced into retirement by our Gov't.
    Brinkmann was busted after a several year investigation. The investigation started just after Chavo left. B-man's boss received a fairly lengthy prison sentence because of the Money Laundering charge he was hit with. Something like 7 years.
    Chavo went out on a rather low note. He left with what can only be called an Exit Scam. Members at anabolicboard got together and had a bunch of his gh tested. Stuff came back with zero hormone. Bunk.
    We all got to see the real Chavo when this went down. Arrogant with a slick mouth. It was if he had been biting his tongue all these years and was finally able to tell everyone how he really felt.
    I don't remember what C's excuse was? Doesn't matter. What matters is that Chavo has recreated himself and is posting under a new handle and is even sourcing under the new handle.
    What's more is, he's right here at M&S. I'll have to look and see if he's actually open as a source here. If anyone doesn't know the name of the new business run by the new Chavo look around and see if you can find him. He isn't selling gear or gh from what I understand. What does that leave for him to peddle?
    what’s his new name bb? I don’t think I 100% remember anyone by the name chavo, but if someone is here that took anyone I want to know definitely if they are a source.

Venemo.....
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!