Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question What's the best estrogen blocker

Hello, brothers what's the best estrogen blocker ? What do u use how much u use on cycle and trt if u r ? Why do u use a certain one ? This post is just to see what y'all do and why? Really just food for thought lol . So lets hear it !

well when i need it..which im lucky cause i hardly ever have to..i use arimidex

Aromasin is king. Suicide inhibitor, better on lipids, etc

It seems like almost every post I read anymore is people shutting down their estrogen, it's either their gear is bunk or they are over using their ai. A lot of it I think they are over doing it, how do you know how much you need if you start taking an amount without knowing how you will react to it. Everyone is different and will react to compounds different some need more than others and its always something people ask how much should I take... Well it's something they will have to figure out when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    It seems like almost every post I read anymore is people shutting down their estrogen, it's either their gear is bunk or they are over using their ai. A lot of it I think they are over doing it, how do you know how much you need if you start taking an amount without knowing how you will react to it. Everyone is different and will react to compounds different some need more than others and its always something people ask how much should I take... Well it's something they will have to figure out when the time comes.
    Where's my tren Bro... Lol no floaties

Quote Originally Posted by NY REBEL View Post
    Where's my tren Bro... Lol no floaties
    Hahahaha you don't want that tren man, I wish the shit was worth sending but I bet it would be on the same level as defcon1. Iv got it and all the rest of the shit I got from him with what I had left from def in the same box, it's sad the gear you buy that ain't worth a fuck.

Hahahaha you don't want that tren man, I wish the shit was worth sending but I bet it would be on the same level as defcon1. Iv got it and all the rest of the shit I got from him with what I had left from def in the same box, it's sad the gear you buy that ain't worth a fuck.
    Dayum sorry hear Bro

Dayum sorry hear Bro
    It's part of the game man, they might send you one good batch but the next won't be so good.

It's part of the game man, they might send you one good batch but the next won't be so good.
    Ya. Luckily I sent that zitexx to pk2 Baha

Poor p2k lol!!! I'm sure he got jacked off of it hahaha, he got away with a lot of stuff and money but he will get his. When he hit me up with a list then I said he didn't have what I was needing the next day he had it, I was like na man I'm good lol. He came back to me and was like I'll make you a deal if you send the money today, he knew his time was running out.

Well not to get off topic by going back to the original question, but I prefer Aromasin.

Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor that permanently bonds to the aromatase enzyme, preventing test from converting into estrogen. Adex is a competitive blocker, so although adex has a longer half life, once it’s out of your system all of the aromatase is still there and you can get estrogen rebound, in other words, with all the aromatase still in your system, if there’s no competitive blocker, you will convert a ton of test to estrogen and your E2 will shoot up when the adex starts to clear your system. With Aromasin, the aromatase is taken out of your system, so once the aromasin clears your system, your body needs to make more aromatase before you start producing estrogen again. This takes time and your estrogen will start to slowly rise, not spike like it can with adex.

I think one very common mistake guys make trying to dial in their AI dosage, regardless of which one they’re using, is they forget that an AI blocks the production of new estrogen and does nothing for the estrogen already in your system. If you start to get itchy nips or what ever and you up your AI a little, it will slow the creation of new estrogen, but it will not drop your E2 over night, you need to wait for the estrogen in your system to clear to know how your new AI dose is working. Way to many guys don’t see instant results so they up their AI even more, crash their E2, and don’t even know it until all the old estrogen clears.

SERM’s like Nolva block the estrogen in your system, so if you’re having symptoms of high E2, up your AI a bit, and take nolva for a few days, then see where you’re at. As always, lab work is the best way to know where things really are, but you should run everything at steady doses for at least a week before you get labs. You could eat a gram of letro the day before a blood draw and your labs could say your E2 is too high, but you’d be hopelessly crashed within a few days.

Oh, Currently I'm pinning 250 Test U once a week for cruise/TRT. I take 10mg of RC stane on pin days. That feels good, but I'm going to run labs again soon just to be sure. My last blast was 900/week of Bayer pharm Test E, I ran 25mg of aromasin from ADC per week and my E2 was 45

Sorry op, after I made my post about your question we kinda got off topic. I wasn't trying to mess your thread up.

Sorry op, after I made my post about your question we kinda got off topic. I wasn't trying to mess your thread up.
    Moddddddddd

M&S Veteran
    that's why it's best to get bloods done first to see what/if you need anything and how much of it.

Quote Originally Posted by hulked_out View Post
    that's why it's best to get bloods done first to see what/if you need anything and how much of it.
    It is a good idea to get bloods pre cycle, but you still don't know what your estrogen is going to do on gear. If you get bunk gear start taking ai your estrogen will not go up so you shut down due to bunk gear.

Also some people react different to aas, some will build more estrogen than others so even pre bloods won't tell you exactly how much ai you need.

I prefer aromasin, but everyone's different

Why aromasin vs anastrozole

I never was an ai guy.

Aromasin for me

M&s vet

haha got him !!!!