Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Signaturess3 View Post
    <------- This guy right here!
    I'm needing signature to get in here so I can post in here and say signature is the best lab I've used

Definitely Signature!

Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    Liquid muscle labs from little bill back in the day

Motorboat and elite pharma currently for ugl..
    Damn thats a blast from the past. He had some really good gear. Ive been around like you bro. Legion, Anti Gen Labs, AML(cops who got busted, yes they were cops from NYC) Brainfreeze, Apollo's gear, and im sure there is alot that Im missing. But his post above got me thinking about the past. Now Brainfreeze is new but shit is fire!

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Damn thats a blast from the past. He had some really good gear. Ive been around like you bro. Legion, Anti Gen Labs, AML(cops who got busted, yes they were cops from NYC) Brainfreeze, Apollo's gear, and im sure there is alot that Im missing. But his post above got me thinking about the past. Now Brainfreeze is new but shit is fire!
    Elephant? Evil George? Night crawler? Remember any of those guys?

Quote Originally Posted by worldpower View Post
    Back in the day it was API, I don't know how many of you guys remember them, now it's Vision.
    Yes I remember them. Ooh just remembered someone else. Cooper Pharm from Total-Muscle days. Had the best labels. First that I can remember to have fancy labels and shit. His HellaTest was bomb

Fuck yeah bro! Remember Elephants email got taken over by the feds and they kept taking orders and racked up another $76k or something like that. Inferno, GA Labs lol,

Fuck yeah bro! Remember Elephants email got taken over by the feds and they kept taking orders and racked up another $76k or something like that. Inferno, GA Labs lol,
    GA?? That fucktard. I was buying a lot of tabs from at one point. What a fucking idiot. Picked up fleeing along the beaches of Thailand with garbage bags full of cash if I remember. And yeah elephant was also an addict as was night crawler... but Night crawler used to make that banging protein powder with dbol or anadrol in it lol. Impossible to dose but fun as hell.. mamta was my gh guy for awhile too.

Quote Originally Posted by hulked_out View Post
    What is the best UGL that you have ran so far? Mine would have to be from The Dictator's line. Used several other's, including Strango's, but Dictator's was the best.
    Dictator is a re-seller, and he's always had good labs. He had one of the oldest and best ugl's for a long while before they were busted going on a couple of yrs back now.
    I've got a lot of good ones. The original Pinnacle back in 2005. He was busted in ORD. There was Damon, defiant, and currently enjoying DYEL and ***** ******.
    Last edited by gh0st-shadows; 10-09-2015 at 01:15 AM. Reason: private source

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Dictator is a re-seller, and he's always had good labs. He had one of the oldest and best ugl's for a long while before they were busted going on a couple of yrs back now.
    I've got a lot of good ones. The original Pinnacle back in 2005. He was busted in ORD. There was Damon, defiant, and currently enjoying DYEL and $%$%^$^$^&.
    Yes Pinnacle was good. So was original Pro Pharm. Hell Synergy was good stuff, Ronus's old lab. Which I believe he is out of jail now
    Last edited by gh0st-shadows; 10-09-2015 at 01:15 AM.

GA?? That fucktard. I was buying a lot of tabs from at one point. What a fucking idiot. Picked up fleeing along the beaches of Thailand with garbage bags full of cash if I remember. And yeah elephant was also an addict as was night crawler... but Night crawler used to make that banging protein powder with dbol or anadrol in it lol. Impossible to dose but fun as hell.. mamta was my gh guy for awhile too.
    Yeah good ole GymAce was let back on the boards by Tightbooty

M&S Veteran
    Apollo Labs! Pro Pharm! Damn! You have been around a while, haha! Cyd Group, Quality Vet, Couture Labs, Goldstar, Black Label, Mike Strong, Ttokyo, Tornel. I'm sure I'll remember more as the night passes.

Quote Originally Posted by hulked_out View Post
    Apollo Labs! Pro Pharm! Damn! You have been around a while, haha! Cyd Group, Quality Vet, Couture Labs, Goldstar, Black Label, Mike Strong, Ttokyo, Tornel. I'm sure I'll remember more as the night passes.
    Lol which GoldStar? Gsg? Gsl? Gsg fake?

Who was the guy who only sold 20ml bottles and had a huge operation.. fuck I can't remember the name but he would basically put any label on his gear so anyone could resell it.. shit was good

M&S Veteran
    Yes. line 1 had several different brands b4 it's brewer died. I remember Pinnacle. He was on the old meso.

I've got a lot of good ones. The original Pinnacle back in 2005. He was busted in ORD. There was Damon, defiant, and currently enjoying DYEL and ***********.
    Last edited by gh0st-shadows; 10-09-2015 at 01:02 AM.

M&S Veteran
    I remember evil george

M&S Veteran
    GSL. Damn! I remember him, but cannot remember his fuckin name, either. Any older vets want to help us? He was on meso also. More will come to me and I keep reminiscing the "good ole days."

Lol which GoldStar? Gsg? Gsl? Gsg fake?

Who was the guy who only sold 20ml bottles and had a huge operation.. fuck I can't remember the name but he would basically put any label on his gear so anyone could resell it.. shit was good

M&S Veteran
    GymAce...piece of shit.

Yeah good ole GymAce was let back on the boards by Tightbooty

M&S Veteran
    Anybody remember Dude? he got busted and kept taking orders also. I remember Inferno.

PPP was the guy with 20s doing massive resale work.. but I can't remember what PPP stood for. Good shit too

M&S Veteran
    glad you was able to remember, because I couldn't

PPP was the guy with 20s doing massive resale work.. but I can't remember what PPP stood for. Good shit too

I've got a lot of good ones. The original Pinnacle back in 2005. He was busted in ORD. There was Damon, defiant, and currently enjoying DYEL and **********.
    THe original piniccle is the word to catch there. original. not that fuck stick that was around on ology and shit a fefw years back. Dictator is legend in my book. Glad to see line one still in biz, sory to hear about the original owner passing.

There is a lot of private sources who are good. I really enjoyed gear from Gauls and dash, short time they were around
    Last edited by gh0st-shadows; 10-09-2015 at 01:03 AM.
    FOR 25% OFF USE DISCOUNT CODE: GHOST25