Apex Peptides
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    You're dropping some names...why don't you post an intro in the intro section so we have a better idea of who you're dealing with...Strango's still on ice. I loved his product, too..up until it started to suffer quality wise when he hooked up with GH 15. Testing proved he was having issues.

I would imagine S kicks himself every morning for his decision to go as public as he did on that lame fucking board. Waking up every morning for 1200 or so consecutive mornings as a guest of the BOP will give a guy a different perspective.

I got something that is gonna blow your mind, Nyquil....bet you didn't think you could have yourself a little reunion with one of your old sources right here on our little slice of heaven....you can rekindle that old relationship with Ret!! I shit you not.
    I used to have a lot of respect for him as most did. He's not the same guy he used to be and you won't find him under his old handle. Here's a hint.....If you're looking for an unlimited supply of Test Cyp that Dr's here in the USA prescribe for TRT and that you would fill at Walgreens or CVS he's your man. Of course...there isn't an unlimited supply of that kind of product, is there? Can you say "Sellout"?
    Ben dropping knowledge as usual. Hope youíre doing well old friend. Always good to see and read your posts.

Since I saw some names dropped that are no longer on here I'm guessing it is ok for me to drop one. Motorboat Labs. 1 gram a week of his test E my bloodwork came back over 9000ng/dl.

Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Since I saw some names dropped that are no longer on here I'm guessing it is ok for me to drop one. Motorboat Labs. 1 gram a week of his test E my bloodwork came back over 9000ng/dl.
    Oh and the stinky Anadrol injectable. My god....I got enormous in 6 weeks time. I remember taking a gym selfie one day in the mirror and I felt like I didn't even look human anymore. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Damn over 9k!
    Well the good thing is that heís still around and not gone forever.

Oh yeah. I just found this out last week. I'll be back on again. I started a new job a few months ago. Money is phenomenal but I work 70 hour weeks so I literally just hired someone yesterday to meal prep for me. LOL. It's on!

You're dropping some names...why don't you post an intro in the intro section so we have a better idea of who you're dealing with...Strango's still on ice. I loved his product, too..up until it started to suffer quality wise when he hooked up with GH 15. Testing proved he was having issues.

I would imagine S kicks himself every morning for his decision to go as public as he did on that lame fucking board. Waking up every morning for 1200 or so consecutive mornings as a guest of the BOP will give a guy a different perspective.

I got something that is gonna blow your mind, Nyquil....bet you didn't think you could have yourself a little reunion with one of your old sources right here on our little slice of heaven....you can rekindle that old relationship with Ret!! I shit you not.
    I used to have a lot of respect for him as most did. He's not the same guy he used to be and you won't find him under his old handle. Here's a hint.....If you're looking for an unlimited supply of Test Cyp that Dr's here in the USA prescribe for TRT and that you would fill at Walgreens or CVS he's your man. Of course...there isn't an unlimited supply of that kind of product, is there? Can you say "Sellout"?
    Sorry Bro, Iíll introduce myself.

Yeah Ret changed a lot. Last I heard he was working with someone creating fake amps.

I worked with him a lot back in the day and got a lot of my stuff pretty cheap. But I had to stop intern as I felt it was becoming to risky.

S got really big and one of his remailers got busted and ratted him out. Plus a lot of his customers started receiving target letters from the Assistant DA of Oklahoma. Some scary shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyquil View Post
    Sorry Bro, Iíll introduce myself.

Yeah Ret changed a lot. Last I heard he was working with someone creating fake amps.

I worked with him a lot back in the day and got a lot of my stuff pretty cheap. But I had to stop intern as I felt it was becoming to risky.

S got really big and one of his remailers got busted and ratted him out. Plus a lot of his customers started receiving target letters from the Assistant DA of Oklahoma. Some scary shit.
    Strango's remailer that was busted was a vip at one time on anabolicboard.
    He was online posting at ab when he had his front door kicked in by the feds. The guy lived on Staten Island.
    He asked us to let S know that he would probably be hearing from the feds next.
    S should've cleaned house when that very same remailer was out walking around like nothing happened a few days later.
    We warned S but he was adamant that he had complete trust in his remailer and that was that. He was told on.

Ret was ahead of Uncle Z and the "working replicas" that made it clear to anyone who thought Z was trying to straight. Z was caught dead to rights with counterfeit Omnadren so he instructed his reps and shills to swear that his fakes were actually better than real Omnas.
    Ret was selling those fake omnas to his guys before Z.
    They had hormone in them.

As did the product that cemented his place in the Good Guy Turned Blood Sucking Dirt Bag Hall of Shame...Watson 10ml vials of Test Cyp that guys here in the states were getting with scripts for TRT.
    A huge conspiracy that would get him a million years in the feds for introducing misbranded or counterfeit products into interstate commerce.
    Guys with that charge with 10 to 15 vials are getting 2 to 3 yrs. With the endless supply of those fakes it would be forever. I'd like to brand.
    ....or better yet tattoo it in the tramp stamp spot above his mothers ass because thats how committed he was to that scam. He'd sell his own mother out.... Sell Out!

Lastly...we officially saw the FBI begin treating some of the larger and more successful ugl's like the white collar criminals the feds chase year in and year out from Wall St. to Silicone Valley.
    The introduction of Target and Subject Letters should be seen as an early warning system telling us that the Writing Is On the Wall the UGL and those behind it are already found out.

Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    GSL GoldStar
    Othala (Sturm )
    Titanium Labs
    PharmRXL
    U.S. Pharma , if not already mentioned
    Couture
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    GSL GoldStar
    Othala (Sturm )
    Titanium Labs
    PharmRXL
    U.S. Pharma , if not already mentioned
    Couture
    GoldStar US Pharma were good as well as Othala. I remember buying Couture and paying with gold or whatever the hell it was do you guys remember that lol?

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    GoldStar US Pharma were good as well as Othala. I remember buying Couture and paying with gold or whatever the hell it was do you guys remember that lol?
    & Actually, I believe it was U.S. Pharmaceutical v
    Pharma, I'll have to look, still.have 3 blends in boxes yet.
    NandroCyp450 & a EQ blend maybe, maybe Tren. Need the look.

GreenDot. ? Maybe
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    & Actually, I believe it was U.S. Pharmaceutical v
    Pharma, I'll have to look, still.have 3 blends in boxes yet.
    NandroCyp450 & a EQ blend maybe, maybe Tren. Need the look.

GreenDot. ? Maybe
    No it wasnít GreenDot cuz that wasnít even available back then. If I remember correctly you had to purchase it somehow through the usps. It was definitely some type of gold that you would purchase and that is how you paid him.

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    No it wasnít GreenDot cuz that wasnít even available back then. If I remember correctly you had to purchase it somehow through the usps. It was definitely some type of gold that you would purchase and that is how you paid him.
    E-Gold was the first to be indicted by the feds for money laundering.
    The company would charge a 1% fee per transaction and for .75cents more the company would hide the users account # making it anonymous. Indicted in 2005.
    The next to fall courtesy of a federal indictment was Liberty Reserve.
    Criminals favored both of these when they were up and running.

Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

E-Gold was the first to be indicted by the feds for money laundering.
    The company would charge a 1% fee per transaction and for .75cents more the company would hide the users account # making it anonymous. Indicted in 2005.
    The next to fall courtesy of a federal indictment was Liberty Reserve.
    Criminals favored both of these when they were up and running.
    Thatís what it was! Thank you Ben for telling me what it was cuz I couldnít remember it to save my life lol.