Apex Peptides

Mdrol or superdrol

I have heard good about both no estro sides and no water gains.but I have been reading mdrol is easier on the liver anyone have any experience?

I always thought they were the same. Mdrol is a Competitive Edge Labs clone of the original Superdrol or S-Drol.
    In any case, take no chances on cycle support if you choose to use it. It's pretty damn harsh without a test base. That shit shut me down quick @ 20 mgs per day for 4 weeks. Lethargy was insane and an overall feeling like 250 lbs of chewed up bubble gum.....never again! ....lol...
    The gains were great but I lost it all even after an extensive and thorough PCT.

BANNED
    Good for power lifting not so much bodybuilding jimo of course

Quote Originally Posted by Ol.DirtyBastard View Post
    I always thought they were the same. Mdrol is a Competitive Edge Labs clone of the original Superdrol or S-Drol.
    In any case, take no chances on cycle support if you choose to use it. It's pretty damn harsh without a test base. That shit shut me down quick @ 20 mgs per day for 4 weeks. Lethargy was insane and an overall feeling like 250 lbs of chewed up bubble gum.....never again! ....lol...
    The gains were great but I lost it all even after an extensive and thorough PCT.
    A always test in my cycles big dawg.u think tren and SD is a no no

BANNED
    Superdrol is great but it will give you a wicked headache lol.

I love superdrol/mdrol makes me an asShole feel like shit on it and I get gyno after the fact when I've used it pct is over etc.. some kind of phantom gyno shit, I read into it 1 time long time ago.
    Good part was I gain 28 lbs in 24 days bench went from 365max to 405 for reps squat was nuts and was first time I was pulling 5 plates but I was higher in body fat then no abs but mayb 34 inch jeans in the waisted 6ft low 240s then.
    Just THINK IT'S A GOod DRUG For POWERLIFTERS. I was eating alot of carbs and dirty protein sources being stupid back then no idea how many shitty calories I ate lol but it made me big and strong and I nnothing else no test also dumb

Very strong compound for temporary glycogen storage within the muscle so u look bigger and hard internal muscle water looks good and makes u strong as a mother fucker. Eat alot of carbs on it feeds on glycogen storage superdrol needs carbs to force glycogen into muscles. I personally have put on over 20 lbs in 28 days and strength is scary on this my first try of it long time ago bench went from 365max to 405 for few reps in 3 weeks which is a substantial Jump to me for any compoun. Good for peaking for powerliftING comp. But say bye bye to gains from it when u stop. it sucks bad side effects for me but really strong 20mgs daily.and by the 3rd week up will.look.visibly bigger blow u up fast and shrink back the same lol

You will be super strong, but 3 weeks on it and you feel like shit, you get migraine headaches, and it's hard to get out of bed.

I've used both in the past, Mdrol is easier on the body but nothing compares to Superdrol as far as PH is concerned. If available and you're ready for the ride and what comes with it then go right ahead.

superdrol technically isnt even a pro-hormone. It's an aas.
    FOR 25% OFF USE DISCOUNT CODE: GHOST25

Man I have some and want to back load it with test tren and masteron......

This thread was so much more informative that articles on the net or threads on other boards. I'm wondering if I use SD midway through a cycle would I lose my gains from it? I'm bulking with test E, Deca, and Dbol in Feb. cut the oral for a month, Test E, Deca, & SD for 4-5 weeks, then use Test & Tren E for remainder of summer.

I like M1t the best but got from a supplier of AAS and it did not mtach up to old school supplement companys potency by ANY means...I dont know if it was a diff substance or underdosed...Superdrol is not bad but i found m1t much more effective.Id give sdrol a shot again..I dont think theres any clones left is there??If so you may as well get order large with oils ect from a ug lab ect

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Fin View Post
    This thread was so much more informative that articles on the net or threads on other boards. I'm wondering if I use SD midway through a cycle would I lose my gains from it? I'm bulking with test E, Deca, and Dbol in Feb. cut the oral for a month, Test E, Deca, & SD for 4-5 weeks, then use Test & Tren E for remainder of summer.
    I think it would benefit you allot.it seems like u can use it as a back or front load do to dry quality gains so mid range would not hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    I think it would benefit you allot.it seems like u can use it as a back or front load do to dry quality gains so mid range would not hurt.
    I like that answer! I picked mid to late cycle to get sharp looking for the summer beach trip!

Yes, my experience was with Mdrol, I loved that compound, gained 20lbs in 4 weeks, and strength gains out the roof.
    I wish I could find it again

Guys, mdrol, superdrol. Are the same compound.
    2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one and 2a,17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol are the same exact compounds written differently. They are both methylated at the 2a and 17a positions, both have a hydroxyl (alcohol, -OH) group at the 17b potion, and a ketone at position three. Just one attempts to use the term etiocholan, which isn't used too often.

2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one is a derivative of Drostanolon (also called Dromostanolone), which is also known as the commercial AAS Masteron. Drostanolon has a chemical structure of 2a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one. Drostanolon is the 2-methylated form of DHT, so it has typically been used for reducing body-fat and water retention, while increasing muscle hardness and density, as it cannot form estrogen.

2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one is a derivative of Drostanolon, except it is a di-methyl instead of a methyl. It has one methyl in the 17th position, just like M-1-t and M-Dien, but it also has a 2nd methyl in the 2nd position.

This is how the derivative is different from standard Drostanolon, in that it has another methyl in the 17th position. Standard Drostanolon has one in the 2nd position, and not the 17th like M-1-t.

Also, it is a saturated modified form of anadrol, so you get the best of both worlds without the progesterone, estrogen, bloat, hypertension problems with anadrol.
    Zero estrogen conversion, because it's 5-reduced and A-ring alkylated.

Thanks ^