Muscle and Science

Got Gyno? Got Answers!!!!

So I picked up some Raloxifene from an RC company local to me. I've been running it now for about 3 weeks, give or take, at 60mg/day.

I've had gyno for a little while. Over a year, for sure. This stuff works great. It has already obliterated my sensitivity, and has probably reduced lumps by 25%, maybe 50%. I used to be able to see them through my shirt sometimes. Not anymore.

If you have gyno, definitely jump on this stuff before you go to the knife. It would also be a hell of a staple for gyno prevention @ 30mg/day.

BANNED
    i use exemastane

I use exemastane year round. Bloods prove it to be effective and legit. But it does jack shit to touch my gyno. Raloxifene is the only thing that touched my gyno.

BANNED
    oh ok

So taking the Ralo and the Aromasin both doesn't drop your estro to low??

Raloxifene does nothing for estro. It's a SERM, just like Nolvadex. It attaches to the breast receptor preventing the estrogen from doing so. The Aromasin I take year round to keep my estro low. It's harder to battle gyno if my estro is high all the time.

IMO, aromasin is actually pretty hard to crash your estro with. I take 25mg a day on blasts and am always just fine.

M&S Veteran
    I need some raloxifene, I will have to do some homework on it!

exemastane is good to prevent the initial growth of gyno and raises in estrogen levels. but once the gyno is there. i agree raloxifene the best thing to combat it. better then nolvadex / tamoxifen!

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBig View Post
    So taking the Ralo and the Aromasin both doesn't drop your estro to low??
    Not at all. This is my standard go to stack to fight gyno on cycle or off cycle!

Taking letro at high doses will crash your estrogen.

Rolax and nolva are not ment to lower your estrogen they are serms like rainy said!

letro, adex and aromasin are AI's they combat conversion of testosterone into estrogen. i think this was a great post and spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by rainstony View Post
    So I picked up some Raloxifene from an RC company local to me. I've been running it now for about 3 weeks, give or take, at 60mg/day.

I've had gyno for a little while. Over a year, for sure. This stuff works great. It has already obliterated my sensitivity, and has probably reduced lumps by 25%, maybe 50%. I used to be able to see them through my shirt sometimes. Not anymore.

If you have gyno, definitely jump on this stuff before you go to the knife. It would also be a hell of a staple for gyno prevention @ 30mg/day.
    Quote Originally Posted by rainstony View Post

Anyone know of a sponsor or source that Carries Raloxifene if so feel free to DM me I'm deffinately gonna wanna try to see what it does hopefully it will help my chest look better getting rid of the childhood gyno as I was a fat kid growing up

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaverslayer83 View Post
    Anyone know of a sponsor or source that Carries Raloxifene if so feel free to DM me I'm deffinately gonna wanna try to see what it does hopefully it will help my chest look better getting rid of the childhood gyno as I was a fat kid growing up
    I couldn't find any when I was dealing with my gyno. I used nolva and Asin. Worked great. Added in mast and that dried the rest up. Now it's gone and I'm running mast and adex keeping e2 in check

I'm not usually too gyno prone but I reduced my test to about nil and started my hcg this week after recently dropping my deca and mast I think the combination of all of that has me all kinds of out of whack. I upped my Aromasin and my Caber and added in 40mg of Nolvadex this week and it's got things under control. If I have to I'll slam everything to the floor with some Letro and call it a day lol.