Apex Peptides
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Their cyp is on point. I have some labs around here somewhere while I was on maintenance TRT. Welcome and good luck. You canÂ’t go wrong with BGS imo.
    Thank Samson much appreciated! Ya I've heard nothing but good things about bgs.theyve been the coolest ive ever dealt with in this game to communicate with.seem like real people that actually care about this community and that's rare these days in this game.do you remember where it put your numbers? And at what dose? Thanks in advance bro

Been with them since 2015.. won’t go anywhere else!

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly strong View Post
    Thank Samson much appreciated! Ya I've heard nothing but good things about bgs.theyve been the coolest ive ever dealt with in this game to communicate with.seem like real people that actually care about this community and that's rare these days in this game.do you remember where it put your numbers? And at what dose? Thanks in advance bro
    FB64632A-D13C-41F9-99E8-94B8DDFFC16C.jpg

That is relatively high for me considering my natural levels. I’d have to dig for those labs though.

Dude, Ill even straightened me out on another source’s sub. These guys will keep you informed to help you stay safe.

Damn those are good numbers on that dose.thank you for showing me man! Ya he seems way solid.my first communication with him he told me to come sign up and contribute here first that it's not a cash grab for them. that showed me right there his character that's really solid in my opinion.we gotta all help each other stay safe and I'm glad I did come here this community seems to have some good guys here.

Damn those are good numbers on that dose.thank you for showing me man! Ya he seems way solid.my first communication with him he told me to come sign up and contribute here first that it's not a cash grab for them. that showed me right there his character that's really solid in my opinion.we gotta all help each other stay safe and I'm glad I did come here this community seems to have some good guys here.
    There really is a plethora of good dudes here. When some jackass shows up it makes for a real good show when our admin, mods, and vets eat their lunch! Enjoy, contribute, and happy gains my man!

There really is a plethora of good dudes here. When some jackass shows up it makes for a real good show when our admin, mods, and vets eat their lunch! Enjoy, contribute, and happy gains my man!
    Haha nice will do and same to you man thanks for your help!