Apex Peptides
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Results 337 to 348 of 356
  1. #337
    Member Restandrecovery91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    4
    Getting ready to gear up for this cut I've been cutting on just bgst test and ordered some more test and some of that bgsrep Tren I will definitely post a review. I've been bouncing e-mails back and forth with bgsrep and it's been nothing but a pleasure smooth operation.

  2. #338
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,931
    Rep Power
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Yes, it has been a minute. I'm very well, thank you. Just working a lot, playing with my car, and spending time with the family. My wife and I had our first daughter on September 1st. My little pumpkin, ginger baby Abby is 5months old now. She can roll over and sit up, still working on the crawling, walking, and talking. lol
    Congrats

  3. #339
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,931
    Rep Power
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Restandrecovery91 View Post
    Getting ready to gear up for this cut I've been cutting on just bgst test and ordered some more test and some of that bgsrep Tren I will definitely post a review. I've been bouncing e-mails back and forth with bgsrep and it's been nothing but a pleasure smooth operation.
    Post up your next run in our log section

  4. #340
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Hey BGS rep, made an order last night. Haven't heard back from you, just wanted to make sure it's all G2G.... Didn't have a screen name before just now made this but I followed all the instructions. Just eager to get my order moving, thanks.

  5. #341
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    8,143
    Rep Power
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Snug619 View Post
    Hey BGS rep, made an order last night. Haven't heard back from you, just wanted to make sure it's all G2G.... Didn't have a screen name before just now made this but I followed all the instructions. Just eager to get my order moving, thanks.
    Why did you post about this here? You were not a member when ordered and since have not even as much as introduced yourself. Don't like the direction this is already taking.

  6. #342
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    526
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Snug619 View Post
    Hey BGS rep, made an order last night. Haven't heard back from you, just wanted to make sure it's all G2G.... Didn't have a screen name before just now made this but I followed all the instructions. Just eager to get my order moving, thanks.
    So this is going to be your first post huh? Why didn't you make an intro before jumping right directly to here? What's wrong, you not much on getting to know the community? You plotting on us???? What's your angle here???? Feeling pretty sketchy to me. Your going about this all wrong an completely ass backwards.....

  7. #343
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    8,532
    Rep Power
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Why did you post about this here? You were not a member when ordered and since have not even as much as introduced yourself. Don't like the direction this is already taking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    So this is going to be your first post huh? Why didn't you make an intro before jumping right directly to here? What's wrong, you not much on getting to know the community? You plotting on us???? What's your angle here???? Feeling pretty sketchy to me. Your going about this all wrong an completely ass backwards.....
    Not to mention it hadnít even been 24 hours
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  8. #344
    Member Blades22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    5
    My 2 cents but what happened to respect , guess everyone is differant. That list is incredible, base products got my mouth watering. Cant wait to get healthy

  9. #345
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    526
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Not to mention it hadn’t even been 24 hours
    Ikr like wtf....this isn't burger king smh. What alot of people obviously don't understand is that sources are people jus like me an you who hold down jobs/careers, have families, home lives, bills, ect.....Js

  10. #346
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    8,143
    Rep Power
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Ikr like wtf....this isn't burger king smh. What alot of people obviously don't understand is that sources are people jus like me an you who hold down jobs/careers, have families, home lives, bills, ect.....Js
    ban away bro ban away

  11. #347
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    8,532
    Rep Power
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Ikr like wtf....this isn't burger king smh. What alot of people obviously don't understand is that sources are people jus like me an you who hold down jobs/careers, have families, home lives, bills, ect.....Js
    Agreed. Itís just unwarranted bad publicity for no reason that someone scanning the list would read into wrong. Iím not a fan of deleting posts but this just doesnít belong here and deters from the point of this thread.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  12. #348
    Member Jb5076's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    30
    Agreed..BGS has been nothing but top notch and on point for me since late 2015.. canít say the same for others



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 07:24 PM
  2. BGS Var and Mast P Review
    By strengthbyfaith11 in forum BGS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2016, 12:22 AM
  3. Welcome BGS to muscle and science
    By D-RED in forum BGS
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 03:06 PM
  4. newbie intro
    By maxspeed96ct in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •