Apex Peptides
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    I've never used your products, but looking to try something new. Saw you have some of the best quality products. Looking for 60cc's Test 400 and Tren E

Curious if you can brew a Trenbolone Suspension? Suspend 50mg/mL of trenbolone base in WATER instead of your standard mct and guaiacol? If this is possible, please let me know, I'd like to grab 100cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    I've never used your products, but looking to try something new. Saw you have some of the best quality products. Looking for 60cc's Test 400 and Tren E

Curious if you can brew a Trenbolone Suspension? Suspend 50mg/mL of trenbolone base in WATER instead of your standard mct and guaiacol? If this is possible, please let me know, I'd like to grab 100cc.
    Damn haven’t seen this name in awhile! How are you?
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

We have but hurts like a bitch.

As promised here's a quick review of bgs test and deca. The test and deca isgreat I don't have bloods two exactly prove that his test was great but I bridged with it and lost no gains. Then after the bridge I started the blast with about 750 to 1000 mg of test and a 500 to 700 mig's of deca slowly upping the dose. My games were great at the end of the day I was up from 222 245. I was really pushing the envelope for the dosing and the food for me. Felt great throughout the entire cycle bgsrep gear is top notch in my book

Quote Originally Posted by BGS View Post
    We have but hurts like a bitch.
    Damn and I'm already a bitch for pinning. My wife does a lot of my pins for me. Lol

Hmm is it possible to have it holds in oil at 25mg concentration without the guacamole? I unfortunately tend to get sick from that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Restandrecovery91 View Post
    As promised here's a quick review of bgs test and deca. The test and deca isgreat I don't have bloods two exactly prove that his test was great but I bridged with it and lost no gains. Then after the bridge I started the blast with about 750 to 1000 mg of test and a 500 to 700 mig's of deca slowly upping the dose. My games were great at the end of the day I was up from 222 245. I was really pushing the envelope for the dosing and the food for me. Felt great throughout the entire cycle bgsrep gear is top notch in my book
    Deff did some good gaining. What was the length of your cycle brother?

not to hijack mr bgs thread, but

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Damn haven’t seen this name in awhile! How are you?
    Yes, it has been a minute. I'm very well, thank you. Just working a lot, playing with my car, and spending time with the family. My wife and I had our first daughter on September 1st. My little pumpkin, ginger baby Abby is 5months old now. She can roll over and sit up, still working on the crawling, walking, and talking. lol

Yes, it has been a minute. I'm very well, thank you. Just working a lot, playing with my car, and spending time with the family. My wife and I had our first daughter on September 1st. My little pumpkin, ginger baby Abby is 5months old now. She can roll over and sit up, still working on the crawling, walking, and talking. lol
    Aww shes freakin adorable brother. I remember when my kids were that small. Damn how time gets to flyin by. Mine are already 9 an 4. Cherish those moments an take as many pics as you can. They don't stay that small for long smh. Lol that has got to be one ofnthe biggest stuffed bears i have ever seen. How has your sleeping been??? Lmao both my kids were up literally every few hours all night everynight for the longest time. Hang tight brother, it gets easier......well kinda

Congrats bro!!! I remember last I heard you were going off everything and trying. Glad to hear it was a success. She’s adorable man.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Aww shes freakin adorable brother. I remember when my kids were that small. Damn how time gets to flyin by. Mine are already 9 an 4. Cherish those moments an take as many pics as you can. They don't stay that small for long smh. Lol that has got to be one ofnthe biggest stuffed bears i have ever seen. How has your sleeping been??? Lmao both my kids were up literally every few hours all night everynight for the longest time. Hang tight brother, it gets easier......well kinda
    Trust me, my wife needs to slow it down with the pictures. lol

Abby was waking up a few times a night when she was sleeping in our room, when she turned about 3mos we put her in her own room and she's so much happier not hearing daddy snore. She goes to bed at 7pm and usually sleeps till 4-5am for a diaper change and feeding, then back to sleep till 8am.

She's great, she communicates to us pretty well. She'll rub her eyes when she's tired, she gets chatty when she's hungry, she'll make a fuss or cry if we disturb her tv time (lol)... We've just started introducing her to baby food. Starting with Oatmeal (gross), and veggies; I'd like her to develop a taste for veggies before we spoil her with the tasty fruits.

My sleep patterns haven't changed, I work 60-70hrs a week on call for the railroad. I let my wife resign from her bank and stay home for the first few years while we have kids, at least up until they're 5 or 6. Then if she wants, or needs to, she can take a part time position while the kids are in school.

If you stand it up, the bear is as tall as my 5ft wife. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Congrats bro!!! I remember last I heard you were going off everything and trying. Glad to hear it was a success. She’s adorable man.
    Thank you, much appreciated. 50mg Clomid, some hCG (think it was 100iu a day), hMG 75iu eod, and a big fat 1200mg dose of testosterone twice per week. Got the job done in 3wks. lol

I want another one, or two. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Deff did some good gaining. What was the length of your cycle brother?
    My cycle was 8 weeks long was also taking dbol only on workout days..

Getting ready to gear up for this cut I've been cutting on just bgst test and ordered some more test and some of that bgsrep Tren I will definitely post a review. I've been bouncing e-mails back and forth with bgsrep and it's been nothing but a pleasure smooth operation.