Apex Peptides
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Getting ready to gear up for this cut I've been cutting on just bgst test and ordered some more test and some of that bgsrep Tren I will definitely post a review. I've been bouncing e-mails back and forth with bgsrep and it's been nothing but a pleasure smooth operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Yes, it has been a minute. I'm very well, thank you. Just working a lot, playing with my car, and spending time with the family. My wife and I had our first daughter on September 1st. My little pumpkin, ginger baby Abby is 5months old now. She can roll over and sit up, still working on the crawling, walking, and talking. lol
    Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Restandrecovery91 View Post
    Getting ready to gear up for this cut I've been cutting on just bgst test and ordered some more test and some of that bgsrep Tren I will definitely post a review. I've been bouncing e-mails back and forth with bgsrep and it's been nothing but a pleasure smooth operation.
    Post up your next run in our log section

Hey BGS rep, made an order last night. Haven't heard back from you, just wanted to make sure it's all G2G.... Didn't have a screen name before just now made this but I followed all the instructions. Just eager to get my order moving, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Snug619 View Post
    Hey BGS rep, made an order last night. Haven't heard back from you, just wanted to make sure it's all G2G.... Didn't have a screen name before just now made this but I followed all the instructions. Just eager to get my order moving, thanks.
    Why did you post about this here? You were not a member when ordered and since have not even as much as introduced yourself. Don't like the direction this is already taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Snug619 View Post
    So this is going to be your first post huh? Why didn't you make an intro before jumping right directly to here? What's wrong, you not much on getting to know the community? You plotting on us???? What's your angle here???? Feeling pretty sketchy to me. Your going about this all wrong an completely ass backwards.....

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Why did you post about this here? You were not a member when ordered and since have not even as much as introduced yourself. Don't like the direction this is already taking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    So this is going to be your first post huh? Why didn't you make an intro before jumping right directly to here? What's wrong, you not much on getting to know the community? You plotting on us???? What's your angle here???? Feeling pretty sketchy to me. Your going about this all wrong an completely ass backwards.....
    Not to mention it hadnít even been 24 hours
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

My 2 cents but what happened to respect , guess everyone is differant. That list is incredible, base products got my mouth watering. Cant wait to get healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Not to mention it hadn’t even been 24 hours
    Ikr like wtf....this isn't burger king smh. What alot of people obviously don't understand is that sources are people jus like me an you who hold down jobs/careers, have families, home lives, bills, ect.....Js

Ikr like wtf....this isn't burger king smh. What alot of people obviously don't understand is that sources are people jus like me an you who hold down jobs/careers, have families, home lives, bills, ect.....Js
    ban away bro ban away

Agreed. Itís just unwarranted bad publicity for no reason that someone scanning the list would read into wrong. Iím not a fan of deleting posts but this just doesnít belong here and deters from the point of this thread.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Agreed..BGS has been nothing but top notch and on point for me since late 2015.. canít say the same for others