Muscle and Science
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good to know

Tren

M&S Veteran
    Interesting. Seems to be a well thought out concept that many people abide by. However there are some stragglers that seem to disagree.

I understand this an old thread and I read back a bit and don’t have enuf free time to read the whole thing.

I just wanna stress . For me and I BELIEVE most...Tren Ace is a different animal then Tren Enanthate . If you can’t run Tren Enanthate don’t even try and run Tren Ace ... ya the sides will last shorter BUT they will be much more intense and there are prolly many folks who just try Tren Ace right off the bat, notice these sides bc it hits you like a MACK Truck and then determine “Tren is not for them” and don’t even realize the difference in “strength / feeling /etc” from ACE to Enanthate bc they say jeezus I don’t want even try Enanthate bc those horrible sides I just got will last weeks.

Tren Enanthate is just much weaker with regard to sides and imo aggression and to a degree strength . With regard to the sides I believe w Ace the “shock” of going from tren free to “tren Ace” fukking filling your body less than 24 hrs after first shot can be difficult to adjust to where the Enanthate is more gradual and the body/ cns/ can cope a bit better w out raging / sweating insomnia shocks that may or may not happen on Ace. I also believe the ACE is just stronger as we know MG for MG it certainly is but the feeling for me is not say 20-25% it’s more like 200% stronger.

I was thinking of running
    Test 400
    Tren 400
    Master 500
    And
    Tbol 70mg for 7 weeks
    Or
    Superdrol 10 to 20 mg for 5 weeks.

Crip or die!!! GAINS!!!!

Damm bro,im guessing you're pretty experienced. Or should I say I'm hoping. Not saying you are not because I don't know you,im pretty new here. not for the faint of heart lol. That much tren would put me in the crazy house.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    Damm bro,im guessing you're pretty experienced. Or should I say I'm hoping. Not saying you are not because I don't know you,im pretty new here. not for the faint of heart lol. That much tren would put me in the crazy house.
    I isually run test 600
    Master 500
    Tren 500
    But now i am 41 time to lower and maybe drop the tren.
    Maybe switch to primo

Crip or die!!! GAINS!!!!

Maybe 200 tren
    500 test
    500 master

But the thread says lower test is better and when i was pinning
    100 tren ace
    75 test prop
    100 master prop
    I was fealling invinsible

Crip or die!!! GAINS!!!!

M&S Veteran
    Yeah I don't think he's a virgin. Maybe he's just done some over the shirt stuff though. Or he could have some kind of sex swing in his basement. You never know....

M&S Veteran
    Seriously though Louis The Animal, you think 400mg of Tren is a lot?. I've seen for years people posting that that run Tren at 600-700 normally. Not that I would though. Personally I think most people dose tren and other anabolics way too high. Especially tren though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Yeah I don't think he's a virgin. Maybe he's just done some over the shirt stuff though. Or he could have some kind of sex swing in his basement. You never know....
    The swing is in the atic hahahah

Crip or die!!! GAINS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Seriously though Louis The Animal, you think 400mg of Tren is a lot?. I've seen for years people posting that that run Tren at 600-700 normally. Not that I would though. Personally I think most people dose tren and other anabolics way too high. Especially tren though.
    I tried tren e 200 and 600 test and was not feeling good.when i upped it to 500 tren and 500 test i felt better.
    I even slept better like he posted above.
    I will try
    Test 400
    Master 400
    Tren 200
    Again and see what happens

Crip or die!!! GAINS!!!!

Fuck yea, I think that's alot. I was taking 75 e3d and bout dehydrated and shut down my kidneys thought I was having a heart attack.lol.i was still very green to this. But I still wouldn't do it again.lol.tren is no joke. Like I said I'm not saying that man can't handle that. Not saying that at all.was just looking out is all.trying to see what level he was on,shit maybe even learn something.