Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just got banned from Evo

I decided to question why they push certain sarms and peps. Then I kinda called Dylan gemelli a skinny punk. Well they banned me for life!!!!! Oh well.

It's for the better, that place is poison.

Hahaha if you question them they will ban you ASAP. They don't want people not buying their bs.

You're better off not even reading the stuff on there man, it's all bs. Everything they say to people is to get them to buy their shit, they don't care about members at all.

BANNED
    Welcome to M&S brother !! There will be none that shit here ! We r a members first board ! Question anything u like here !! Just no flaming here we all agree to disagree here !!

Just stay here we are all about honesty

This is your new home

They did you a favor.....Welcome

Odb. I remember you from there. And NY REB. Boy they bashed hi, when he left

I bet.....those guys are a handful. They bashed anyone that slightly went against the grain. Even after we busted our asses throwing out the riff raff to make that place safe and cool. Ironically, they wound up being the trash.
    Youre at a better place here....

Welcome to this new home wher i think everyone on here went thorough the same bullshit from evo. And i thought dylan was no longer at evo for some time now. Is he back

Quote Originally Posted by Ol.DirtyBastard View Post
    I bet.....those guys are a handful. They bashed anyone that slightly went against the grain. Even after we busted our asses throwing out the riff raff to make that place safe and cool. Ironically, they wound up being the trash.
    Youre at a better place here....
    It was funny how we did that and they treated us like crap. I remember calling some guys out and getting banned for a few days. When I got back on I had a few pm's telling me I needed to stop giving them a hard time. I was like oh so we should just let scammers here run the place... come to find out scammers ran the forum.

I loved it when someone had a question the answer was always to buy something from Sarms1, n2bm, ag-guys, roidmass, or nordic. All of which are inferior and more expensive than other sources. What a bunch of greedy scammers

Sarms and n2bm is all gemelli takes, y wouldn't you want to jump all over that stuff lol it's probly got crack in it to make him have that ' hasn't eaten in 3 weeks' look.

What's up Achilles I remember seeing u over on synthetic while I was still somewhat frequent there

Welcome to a no bs board...fuck evo and what it stands for
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by Super Genius View Post
    I decided to question why they push certain sarms and peps. Then I kinda called Dylan gemelli a skinny punk. Well they banned me for life!!!!! Oh well.
    Welcome!!! It has happened to some of the best, glad I never joined that sorry excuse of forum. Its for the better bud, so they say lol!!! Joking but you will like it here

Quote Originally Posted by Super Genius View Post
    Odb. I remember you from there. And NY REB. Boy they bashed hi, when he left
    There's good reasons I left that staff.

They sure made a villain outta you NY. I was gone for about a week then you were getting crushed. What ever happened to JRB? Now that was a real good dude. Just like you

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Hahaha if you question them they will ban you ASAP. They don't want people not buying their bs.

You're better off not even reading the stuff on there man, it's all bs. Everything they say to people is to get them to buy their shit, they don't care about members at all.
    It's sad but true. They push SARMS1 and N2BM products like crazy. I don't know if I agree with saying that they don't care about their members "at all". Here's what I wrote on another forum about Evo before:

You may get some good answers on there if you were to ask general questions about AAS (cycles, pinning locations, etc.) but you will most likely have N2BM pushed on you and definitely SARMS1, AG-Guys, or Berd Pharmaceuticals/RoidMass if you ask about sources. Just take a look at their main page, the cycles for example, and you'll see a lot of talk about those brands. I was like you; I didn't know better and thought I'd need to spend $100 a month on N2Guard during a cycle and hundreds on sarms for a bridge between cycles. I'm glad I learned better before wasting a lot of my money.

That isn't to say they don't care about their users at all. I frequently saw posts such as:

Young people 18-21 asking about cycles. The site mods/members would be against it and say wait until they were at least 25, or even older.

First timers wanting to stack way too many different compounds or use high dosages (for a beginner). Lots of responses from mods/members saying to only use test at moderate dosages for a first cycle to get an idea of how their body handles it and a feel for whatever side effects they may encounter.

People new to lifting wanting to start a cycle. Again, a lot of responses saying to train for 3-5+ years before even considering AAS use.

People considering blasting and cruising over cycle+pct. Tons of responses saying to stick to cycling unless you absolutely need to (e.g. you're a competitive bodybuilder/powerlifter/weightlifter) and only after you've at least done multiple cycles for a few years.

Just got banned from Evo

I say they don't care about the members because of this.

They give advice on stuff they don't know about, they lie and say they have ran things to get members to buy it when in fact they have never ran it, they sale bunk products knowing they are bunk for more than other sources, they make fake accounts to lie about the products to make members think they are good, they delete post on negative about the products they sale and ban the member so they can't post about it again, they lie about people and sources to make their own lab look better, they post fake reviews and lies about their source to get members to buy it, they login old accounts to post reviews to make it look like older members have been running things when really the member no longer comes there.

I could go on but this should be enough to let members know they don't care about them. Anyone that scams does not care about you, that's just my opinion tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I say they don't care about the members because of this.

They give advice on stuff they don't know about, they lie and say they have ran things to get members to buy it when in fact they have never ran it, they sale bunk products knowing they are bunk for more than other sources, they make fake accounts to lie about the products to make members think they are good, they delete post on negative about the products they sale and ban the member so they can't post about it again, they lie about people and sources to make their own lab look better, they post fake reviews and lies about their source to get members to buy it.

I could go on but this should be enough to let members know they don't care about them. Anyone that scams does not care about you, that's just my opinion tho.
    Oh I agree. I'm just saying that I've seen certain instances where they don't lack caring for their members like if teenagers say they want to start cycling, etc. It would be completely terrible if they started saying things like "yeah, 16 is a great time to be taking steroids. Here's a quick beginner cycle for you . You can find all of the gear from our approved sources section." I guess what I'm trying to say is, in my eyes, they care very little for their members and the only reason I don't see it as "not caring at all" is because of what I've mentioned. Either way, I'd say everybody should steer clear from Evo, regardless. There's just much better forums out there, like Muscle and Science