Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 49 to 54 of 54
  1. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    6
    Sorry that wasnt a nice first post....

  2. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    just made an order with ugfreak para pharma brand will post back with results.

    1 x HALOTEST (BALKAN) 60 TABLETS, 10MG/TAB = $153.00
    3 x DECAN P 150 (NPP) 10ML VIAL, 150MG/ML = $99.00
    1 x ANADROL 50 100 TABS, 50MG/TAB = $60.00
    1 x ARIMIDEX 1 100 TABS OF 1MG = $45.00
    1 x DIANABOL 20 100 TABS, 20MG/TAB = $35.00
    1 x TAMOXIFEN 20 100 TABS, 20MG/TAB = $45.00
    1 x ANAVAR 50 100 TABS, 50MG/TAB = $145.00
    1 x CIALIS 20 100 TABS, 20MG/TAB = $40.00
    1 x CUT STACK 150 NO LABEL (10-PACK BULK) 10X10ML VIAL, 150MG/ML = $360.00
    2 x BOLDO 300 10ML VIAL, 300MG/ML = $76.00
    Shipping Method & Cost: Shipping = $25.00
    Sub-total: $1,083.00

    + free gear(with $1,000 order)
    10 x Testo P 100 free

    I will try each of the orals (excluding var) alone and test prop alone for a short run and give feed back of results

  3. #51
    suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,348
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by dtony22 View Post
    just made an order with ugfreak para pharma brand will post back with results.

    1 x HALOTEST (BALKAN) 60 TABLETS, 10MG/TAB = $153.00
    3 x DECAN P 150 (NPP) 10ML VIAL, 150MG/ML = $99.00
    1 x ANADROL 50 100 TABS, 50MG/TAB = $60.00
    1 x ARIMIDEX 1 100 TABS OF 1MG = $45.00
    1 x DIANABOL 20 100 TABS, 20MG/TAB = $35.00
    1 x TAMOXIFEN 20 100 TABS, 20MG/TAB = $45.00
    1 x ANAVAR 50 100 TABS, 50MG/TAB = $145.00
    1 x CIALIS 20 100 TABS, 20MG/TAB = $40.00
    1 x CUT STACK 150 NO LABEL (10-PACK BULK) 10X10ML VIAL, 150MG/ML = $360.00
    2 x BOLDO 300 10ML VIAL, 300MG/ML = $76.00
    Shipping Method & Cost:Shipping = $25.00
    Sub-total:$1,083.00

    + free gear(with $1,000 order)
    10 x Testo P 100 free

    I will try each of the orals (excluding var) alone and test prop alone for a short run and give feed back of results
    Well welcome to the board. Hell of a order and first post

  4. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Well welcome to the board. Hell of a order and first post
    lol yea, I came across this thread on google's search engine, I thought since I just recently made the purchase I'd give you guys feedback. never tried para pharm before, I mainly use geneza.
    the prices + free gear was too tempting I had to try.

    worst case scenario they will all be under dosed. If that is the case I'm hoping the results will be the same If i increase the doses and end up with the same results for that price with standard dosed gear. I'd lose nothing but have the benefit of trying it out myself. (logic flaw? maybe, that curiosity though) with that said i'm hoping for the best.

    I have used every gear listed so I know what to expect. As you can see I ordered a variety of gear, most I plan to use on my cycle.

    1st half of my cycle(8 weeks, except eq, 10 weeeks) is test, eq, npp, dbol, var, adex 2nd half; cut Mix, var, halo, adex. Pct: hcg, nolva. hgh 4iu throughout cycle. I'm sure most of you figured this cycle for an increase in LBM.

    on cycle I will be looking for each of the unique effects of the above mentioned gear.

    why halo? try it with tren and find out :-) If you are interested please stay tuned in ;-)

  5. #53
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,410
    Rep Power
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by dtony22 View Post
    lol yea, I came across this thread on google's search engine, I thought since I just recently made the purchase I'd give you guys feedback. never tried para pharm before, I mainly use geneza.
    the prices + free gear was too tempting I had to try.

    worst case scenario they will all be under dosed. If that is the case I'm hoping the results will be the same If i increase the doses and end up with the same results for that price with standard dosed gear. I'd lose nothing but have the benefit of trying it out myself. (logic flaw? maybe, that curiosity though) with that said i'm hoping for the best.

    I have used every gear listed so I know what to expect. As you can see I ordered a variety of gear, most I plan to use on my cycle.

    1st half of my cycle(8 weeks, except eq, 10 weeeks) is test, eq, npp, dbol, var, adex 2nd half; cut Mix, var, halo, adex. Pct: hcg, nolva. hgh 4iu throughout cycle. I'm sure most of you figured this cycle for an increase in LBM.

    on cycle I will be looking for each of the unique effects of the above mentioned gear.

    why halo? try it with tren and find out :-) If you are interested please stay tuned in ;-)
    Log your gainz in our log section broski!!....hey I used there npp and test and it was good ....looking forward to your update

  6. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Log your gainz in our log section broski!!....hey I used there npp and test and it was good ....looking forward to your update
    sure, just made a thread here is the link https://www.muscleandscience.com/thr...594#post226594

Similar Threads

  1. Para Pharma lab test
    By ugfreaks in forum Ugfreak
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2017, 12:00 PM
  2. Free para pharma products for $5000
    By ugfreaks in forum Ugfreak
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 02-26-2017, 05:32 PM
  3. La pharma legit?
    By Oldschooliron in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 02:59 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 05:47 PM
  5. Euro-Pharma-Pharma Grade
    By LatinBB in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 09:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •