Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: kratom

Been taking kratom for about a year and a half. I have dropped all pain meds and anxiety pills. It has been a very good thing for me. I have very few sides as compared to pharmaceutical meds. Can't beat an all natural alternative to modern day medicines.
    Just ordered 1 kilo for $130. Very nice deal.

Favorite vendor??

I think this is a banned substance now. Thrown in there with opioids and heroin, etc.

So how does one get kratom anyways. PM me if not allowed to post on this thread for the website

Depending on what state you live in it is still mostly legal in the us. Ezkratom.com has the best quality per price I have found so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Damageinc View Post
    I think this is a banned substance now. Thrown in there with opioids and heroin, etc.
    They tried but failed. It is not an opiate. Opiates kill people. Noone has ever died taking kratom. Big pharma would have you think that kratom is satan powder that instantly turns you evil. Lol it has been used for 100s of years to relieve stress and pain. It is 100% natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    Depending on what state you live in it is still mostly legal in the us. Ezkratom.com has the best quality per price I have found so far.
    I agree 100% with ezkratom! Amazing prices and quality. Can't wait till they get resin back that shit is the real deal and you only need the smallest amount mixed your leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    They tried but failed. It is not an opiate. Opiates kill people. Noone has ever died taking kratom. Big pharma would have you think that kratom is satan powder that instantly turns you evil. Lol it has been used for 100s of years to relieve stress and pain. It is 100% natural.
    LOL Opium has been used for thousands of years to relive stress and pain. It is also natural so I don't see why that would make something safe?