Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm glad some people are awake.

he's back and his new raws are gtg cause labmax is the best way to determine with accuracy the quality of your powders.OH WAIT
    it seems buying roids from a guy with big legal issues is ok.nothing can happen right?

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...tested-and-G2G

At least he is testing his gear in some way shape or form... Look at hammers prop lol

Quote Originally Posted by Daimonos View Post
    dear fellaz,I'm italian and now I live in Switzerland and I don't have dogs in this shit being that I don't care about US domestic sources...
    but I suggest to stay safe and steer clear of this ugl.
    do your homework and you'll see I'm telling the truth.I see big troubles in the near future.
    MM feel free to delete this post if it's not ok you fuckin pink power midget ranger
    Stfu and make me some gnocchi..m

sent from my DEA work phone

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post

go buy from ghb and be prepared to have some nice LE guys at your house LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Daimonos View Post
    go buy from ghb and be prepared to have some nice LE guys at your house LOL
    You guys lmfao

Nope nothing happened bro but thanks for bumping my thread. Brings back a lot of good and bad memoryís. You guys are like little girls in the HS bathroom just talking shit and being cunts. I made my $50 grand and got out b4 you guys outed my info. Yes people were saying too much personal info that was supposed to be private. And yes I got banned for saying one members first name after he repeatedly kept saying mine from an old profile no one was supposed to know. Prince wouldnít ban that individual for saying my first name so I said his. And I got banned. That place is truly a shit hole. You guys are just confirming the problem when all you do is talk negative shit when not one person got ripped off. My first attempts at tren base were infantile at best but I got the recipe right. Go find a negative review of my gear. All I read are positives. And yes Iím back in business and no I never went to jail. You guys are paranoid as fuck. Itís actually quit funny😂

Happy pinning and yes I did switch to pharm grade MCT oil instead of Coconut oil which was to thick in cold weather. Nothing but good vibes here. I wish you all the best of luck and lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead Blends View Post
    Nope nothing happened bro but thanks for bumping my thread. Brings back a lot of good and bad memory’s. You guys are like little girls in the HS bathroom just talking shit and being cunts. I made my $50 grand and got out b4 you guys outed my info. Yes people were saying too much personal info that was supposed to be private. And yes I got banned for saying one members first name after he repeatedly kept saying mine from an old profile no one was supposed to know. Prince wouldn’t ban that individual for saying my first name so I said his. And I got banned. That place is truly a shit hole. You guys are just confirming the problem when all you do is talk negative shit when not one person got ripped off. My first attempts at tren base were infantile at best but I got the recipe right. Go find a negative review of my gear. All I read are positives. And yes I’m back in business and no I never went to jail. You guys are paranoid as fuck. It’s actually quit funny��

Happy pinning and yes I did switch to pharm grade MCT oil instead of Coconut oil which was to thick in cold weather. Nothing but good vibes here. I wish you all the best of luck and lifting.
    Bump a 3 year old thread to call people little girls and cunts....why? Bro most if not all of these folks are no longer around even and we are not ASF or even close to it but glad you made your 50K and got out only to get back in and brag about it. I think 50K is quite low imo so your taking a big risk for that kinda profit? I mean I wouldn't take that kinda risk for only 50k because that doesn't change my life in any way....but to each his own. Good luck with your endeavor brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Bump a 3 year old thread to call people little girls and cunts....why? Bro most if not all of these folks are no longer around even and we are not ASF or even close to it but glad you made your 50K and got out only to get back in and brag about it. I think 50K is quite low imo so your taking a big risk for that kinda profit? I mean I wouldn't take that kinda risk for only 50k because that doesn't change my life in any way....but to each his own. Good luck with your endeavor brother!!
    50k lol he commits federal crimes for only 50k!

Beer Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    50k lol he commits federal crimes for only 50k!
    Was my thought to bro.

Strange way to try to re promote yourself by bringing out an old thread saying your gear was shit haha