Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 51

Thread: MGG Reviews

  1. #37
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    40
    You won't be disappointed guys


    Rep for mygearguru

    Visit mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs!

  2. #38
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    40
    Hop on these deals guys


    Rep for mygearguru

    Visit mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs!

  3. #39
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    Hop on these deals guys


    Rep for mygearguru

    Visit mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs!
    Sent a pm

  4. #40
    Member Smokey3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    14
    The selection, prices, customer service, T&E and packaging are all great.

    My one problem with Global Anabolic is that their oils are very thick. I would buy their
    orals again but not the oils until they get thinner, like with whatever AP uses, or use mig.

  5. #41
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey3 View Post
    The selection, prices, customer service, T&E and packaging are all great.

    My one problem with Global Anabolic is that their oils are very thick. I would buy their
    orals again but not the oils until they get thinner, like with whatever AP uses, or use mig.
    What oils did you have an issue with? I draw mine through a 20g no problem.



  6. #42
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    33
    My issue was I completed my end and then for some reason they couldn't collect so I had to get refunded and wait 2 weeks..wasn't pleased..

  7. #43
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    My issue was I completed my end and then for some reason they couldn't collect so I had to get refunded and wait 2 weeks..wasn't pleased..
    Sometimes things happen with receivers and what not. I'm sorry it took so long to rectify. If there's ever any way I can make it right don't hesitate to ask.



  8. #44
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    33
    No we are good haha just wanted to put an honest review from when I tried..never did reorder but will still keep an eye out because you do got great sales

  9. #45
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    No we are good haha just wanted to put an honest review from when I tried..never did reorder but will still keep an eye out because you do got great sales
    That's fine - no problem with an honest review. We've all had the dreaded "call wu and change the receiver" email or something similar. If you do order again and have any issue please let me know so I can help you out.



  10. #46
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    33
    Thanks man appreciate it..definitely won't use the method I went with again..lesson learned hahaha

  11. #47
    Member Smokey3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by readyset View Post
    What oils did you have an issue with? I draw mine through a 20g no problem.
    Draw with a 23g is not the problem; it's injecting with a 25g.

    Primo, Mast E, Test Cyp.....

  12. #48
    M&S Veteran readyset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey3 View Post
    Draw with a 23g is not the problem; it's injecting with a 25g.

    Primo, Mast E, Test Cyp.....
    Ah gotcha. I never tried with a 25, just 23.



Similar Threads

  1. MGG td!!! These guys are so good
    By Tinyuniverse31 in forum MyGearGuru.com
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2017, 04:04 AM
  2. 11-sterone reviews?
    By jsnetwork in forum Pro-Hormones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 01:50 AM
  3. Precision Peptides reviews?
    By Lucasta in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 09:18 PM
  4. Banned prohormone reviews
    By tg99 in forum Pro-Hormones
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 02:14 AM
  5. Zarlone International Dbol - Reviews
    By Gambino in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •