Apex Peptides
Page 461 of 461 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461
Results 5,521 to 5,527 of 5527
    Damn man. Just saw this. Sounds like one hell of a process. Hows it feeling today? Im guessing you meant without any upper body for 4 weeks. Youre gunna build some tree trunks. Hope this heals quickly. So for sure need to do it again?
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good morning cuz.
    I hope this works out, modern medicine at its finest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Damn man. Just saw this. Sounds like one hell of a process. How’s it feeling today? I’m guessing you meant without any upper body for 4 weeks. You’re gunna build some tree trunks. Hope this heals quickly. So for sure need to do it again?
    So I'll be honest I thought he was fucking with me when he said "Oh later this might really bark at you"...holy shit this is like PIP x 10,000. I cannot move my damn arm without put you down pain and its all swollen up. The best part I have to go to my TRT doc in about an hour for more bloods lol. There is a video on youtube they did this on a lady and while I couldn't really see what he was doing my wife told me it looked like he was using that needle like a sewing machine on my arm...stab stab stab stab with some twisting and all that fun stuff. I think its more muscle tearing soreness than anything else as I can't see stem cells and your own blood causing much inflammation and pain. Good thing I'm off work today!!

So in 4wks I go back and he will ultrasound it again and see if another shot is needed or not but I'll assume 1 more. I also will not work out for a few days to let my body have a short rest after this bulk so I don't injure anything else. Next week new macro's and cutting phase start...I'll have about 14wks before vacay.

Fuck that shit lmfao

Morning broski

Sounds like a plan bro. Im gunna check YouTube for a video.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Surgery give sounds like a better option then that shit

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Fuck that shit lmfao

Morning broski
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Sounds like a plan bro. I’m gunna check YouTube for a video.
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Surgery give sounds like a better option then that shit
    It's all good if it works!! The fact he has the option of adding the stem cells was a great imo and should in theory really be an added benefit in the healing process. So the more I move around today the less the pain has become. Just got back from my blood draw and I am also about 24hrs post PRP shot and pain is about half of what it was yesterday or even when I got up this morning so I'm guessing by tomorrow there will be little to no pain left. I can handle that now that I know what to expect as long as next visit we see improvement in the scans. This was not cheap by any means it was over a grand so like I discussed with the doc maybe 2 shots are needed but only if there is proven progress in the next set of images.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    It's all good if it works!! The fact he has the option of adding the stem cells was a great imo and should in theory really be an added benefit in the healing process. So the more I move around today the less the pain has become. Just got back from my blood draw and I am also about 24hrs post PRP shot and pain is about half of what it was yesterday or even when I got up this morning so I'm guessing by tomorrow there will be little to no pain left. I can handle that now that I know what to expect as long as next visit we see improvement in the scans. This was not cheap by any means it was over a grand so like I discussed with the doc maybe 2 shots are needed but only if there is proven progress in the next set of images.
    Oh and after the blood drawn I had IHOP then came home and pinned 150mg's test and 5iu GH lol. Back to my 300mg dose for the next 5wks or so...cruising and cutting.