Muscle and Science
Page 486 of 500 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 9984
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good morning cuz.
    Morning fam, about to get some beachside cardio in this morning.

Good morning fam. Another exciting week...

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Oh it'll be open over here lol. You have to get out further and out of the touristy areas to really experience Florida. Hit a brother up I'll take you all to do the air boats and to beaches that are never crowded.
    I never even thought about that. This will be our first vacay by ourselves. We usually go on big family trips, which we are about done with. If this falls through, Iíll hit you up for advice.

Morning fellas, just did a little bit of shoulders/abs and 25mins of cardio.

Going to be an interesting week at work...got a call from the CEO asking me about the store I've dubbed the shit store lol. They want to close it and I want to change the manager to give it a real chance to thrive. It made money last month under my guidance but I had to micro manage the shop almost daily. The CEO said I'm headed into a board meeting are we closing it or can you make it viable...of course my answer stays the same followed by you have to let me make the changes to get it there. The follow up comment from him was less than ideal....he says okay I'm going to tell the board you 100% say you can make this store viable. I followed that up with thanks I've been here a little over 2 months and already being thrown right under the buss and appriciate that very much lol.

So....This is the week they meet the other jtip or the real one and learn playing games like this don't go over so well with me. I'll hang this fucker out to dry with the board, I keep every email and always get every request in an email form...I use the excuse can you email that to me so I don't forget lol. I've been in this game longer than this kids been in business and while I hate the politics, I do know how to play that game very well to.

All in all...I'm loving this job and didn't think I could turn around this market so quickly. I could have never imagined how badly they were being managed or lack there of before so to this point its just basics. Most of my managers were just craving structure and direction...they now have that. Except that shit store and that manager is flat out useless...she's a lying and lazy person that has always gotten away with repeating things she's heard but has not idea how to do any of it.

Good morning cuz

Line the fuckers out, bro!
    Thatís why they hired you, whether they realize it yet or not.

Good morning cuz
    Morning fam, last day of the month then we get the stampede of welfare checks lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Line the fuckers out, bro!
    That’s why they hired you, whether they realize it yet or not.
    Actually your correct but you have to also be ready to accept the advice you brought me in to share. This CEO is very young and doesn't like to be wrong so I'll be trying to make everything his idea from now on lol.

Just sharing this to show you how I run my market, below is an email to the manager of the shit store. She has no clue how to answer this at all but I'm making sure to give her every opportunity to prove me wrong before I make a move in a few weeks time. Keep in mind my other 2 shops here are killing it right now while she struggles to achieve profitability, you can see why some people think I'm an asshole and hard to work for but I'm just setting and following up on expectations...let me know if you think this was to harsh:

Looking over the numbers you need roughly 4k in net revenues in the remaining 2 days of March to hit the target we discussed at the beginning of the month. Your shop neglected to send scrap in for the month of March that would help offset this current need which will make this task even harder to achieve. As discussed in our managers meetings, shop visits, and one on ones the expectation was for each shop to send in scrap monthly to help us achieve and maximize profitability. As per our conference call a week ago and again in our meeting last Wednesday we discussed the need to possibly minimize our payroll expenses and have absolutely zero overtime, yet your shops payroll sheet this morning shows the opposite happened.

I'll need your detailed plan on how you expect to hit your net revenue target and achieve a positive ordinary income for the month of March.

Now this was sent yesterday morning and I was at that shop, the staff told me she asked them for the plan. I am still waiting on the answer this morning lol. All signs point to me making a change in the next 2weeks time.

Thatís not harsh at all. Sounds to me as if she is doing the complete opposite of what sheís being told. Maybe intentionally? Had she put in for the position you have or expected the promotion... that you know of?

Harsh would be...
    Your blatant disregard toward the tasks and goals I have set forth for you, your team, and your shop have left me with two decisions to choose from. I can either close this location or terminate your employment. Congratulations, you are no longer an essential employee. Good luck and remember to wash your hands!

That’s not harsh at all. Sounds to me as if she is doing the complete opposite of what she’s being told. Maybe intentionally? Had she put in for the position you have or expected the promotion... that you know of?

Harsh would be...
    Your blatant disregard toward the tasks and goals I have set forth for you, your team, and your shop have left me with two decisions to choose from. I can either close this location or terminate your employment. Congratulations, you are no longer an essential employee. Good luck and remember to wash your hands!
    I like your version better lol. The sad truth is she was never qualified for this position and should have never been hired to be a GM but this company lacks the ability to hire "quality" leaders on their own. The current HR manager relies on TTS scores which is only a personality test and has nothing at all to do with the actual task. I've gone out and poached folks from other companies to both improve the team and to plan for future moves. I literally just stole a high performing manager from family dollar and created an MT (manager training) program for this company to bring her in at a decent rate of pay and a much better quality of life to boot.

Oh and I also got an hr of basketball in this morning with a buddy...like that form of cardio so much more lol.

Evenning brother ....long day for me

Good morning cuz.

Morning tipster.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Evenning brother ....long day for me
    Good morning cuz.

Morning tipster.
    Morning fellas, about to hit the basketball court again this morning for about an hour then off to work I go.

Evenning brother

Iím thinking this could something that happens today....

I’m thinking this could something that happens today....
    Fits perfectly lol...we have this new app we are trying to use so that we can reach customers and offer them payment options through text....looks like it was hacked today