Apex Peptides
Page 377 of 462 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427 ... LastLast
Results 4,513 to 4,524 of 5536
  1. #4513
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    9,706
    Rep Power
    221
    Morning brother. Enjoy the rest if that’s what comes.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  2. #4514
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,765
    Rep Power
    116
    Good morning fam.
    Did you get the rest day in or nah?


    Pick Up Something Heavy

    http://puritysourcelabs.ru

  3. #4515
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    9,940
    Rep Power
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good morning fam.
    Did you get the rest day in or nah?
    Nah it was suppose to be a rest day so I took it...but headed to the gym soon as I finish breakfast!!

  4. #4516
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    9,940
    Rep Power
    241
    Morning all, no work today but plenty of errands to run. Gainz will be made shortly though

  5. #4517
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    9,706
    Rep Power
    221
    Morning bro.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  6. #4518
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    9,940
    Rep Power
    241
    Gainz completed...

    Training: Arms/Cavles/Abs/Cardio

    Bi's:

    Standing DB curls
    EZ bar curls
    Preacher curls
    Machine curls

    Tri's:

    Rope extensions
    V-bar pushdown
    Reverse grip pushdown
    Single arm extensions

    Abs/Calves (5 round super set 20reps each)

    Weighted machine crunches
    Calf extension on leg press machine

    Cardio: 30mins incline walk treadmill and done...now to run some errands. I have nearly torn the rear end out of the mustang so it has to be fixed and my truck needs an oil change so fun times lol.

  7. #4519
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    9,706
    Rep Power
    221
    Solids work bro. Wish it was Arms for me vs legs lmao
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  8. #4520
    M&S Veteran Stangmastah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    915
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Gainz completed...

    Training: Arms/Cavles/Abs/Cardio

    Bi's:

    Standing DB curls
    EZ bar curls
    Preacher curls
    Machine curls

    Tri's:

    Rope extensions
    V-bar pushdown
    Reverse grip pushdown
    Single arm extensions

    Abs/Calves (5 round super set 20reps each)

    Weighted machine crunches
    Calf extension on leg press machine

    Cardio: 30mins incline walk treadmill and done...now to run some errands. I have nearly torn the rear end out of the mustang so it has to be fixed and my truck needs an oil change so fun times lol.
    Arms....my fav...lol...the stangs are put away till April..been itching to drive my s197...

  9. #4521
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    9,940
    Rep Power
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangmastah View Post
    Arms....my fav...lol...the stangs are put away till April..been itching to drive my s197...
    Yeah been a while since mine was out. It’s time to freshen it up for race season. Thinking of getting the E85 tune this year on the 2013 and seeing if I can break low 10’s. Pics from last year at the track...I have a video of me whoopin that vette’s ass by about 4-5 car lengths


  10. #4522
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    9,940
    Rep Power
    241
    Morning all, work first and gainz this evening!!

  11. #4523
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,765
    Rep Power
    116
    Good morning cuz.
    Humpday Gainsday!


    Pick Up Something Heavy

    http://puritysourcelabs.ru

  12. #4524
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    9,706
    Rep Power
    221
    I love work Gainz. they’re my fave.



    NOT!
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Similar Threads

  1. *Wifey jtip1810's Progress Log*
    By Wifey jtip1810 in forum Offshore Pharma Shop
    Replies: 1190
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Jtip's Ongoing Progress Log!!(cont.)
    By jtip1810 in forum Offshore Pharma Shop
    Replies: 1664
    Last Post: 06-02-2017, 04:28 PM
  3. Anyone here use JeFit to log their workouts and progress??
    By Manny1983 in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 04:57 PM
  4. Z progress
    By chesty in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 04:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •