Muscle and Science
Page 449 of 457 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 9127
    Good morning cuz. Good luck with the meeting.

Pick Up Something Heavy

http://puritysourcelabs.ru

Major league gainz right there!
    Morning, tipster.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good morning cuz. Good luck with the meeting.
    One more day to prep!! I'm kind of in overload with all the info I've jotted down lol. Talked to some of my old colleges from my days in the Corp setting just for some added insight and they feel confident I'll nail this. Just have to practice getting this info memorized and out of my mouth smoothly today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Major league gainz right there!
    Morning, tipster.
    Thanks bro, I'm just trying to be consistent.

You got it man..don’t put too much pressure on yourself..confidence is key!

Good morning cuz.

Pick Up Something Heavy

Good morning cuz.
    Morning fam, indeed it is a good day to slay. I have spent the last 3 days looking over some of my old notes and coming up with responses to possible questions. There's a lot rattling around in my head right now lol. I'm just gonna go in and explain the process I've used and been successful with and how I feel effect recruiting, training, and retention factor into the success I've had over the past 20 plus years in this industry.

You got this!! I believe in you, and know that you will do great. You have 20 years experience in the business, you are a great leader and mentor and people love you. Iíve watched how you work with people, and seen how you ran the business you have done amazing things. You not only look after the business but also your employees. Youíre a leader not a boss and because of that you will do great things.

Adjustments.jpgAdjustments.jpg

Good morning cuz. Another Fabulous Friday is upon us.

Pick Up Something Heavy

Morning brother .....tgif

Quote Originally Posted by Wifey jtip1810 View Post
    You got this!! I believe in you, and know that you will do great. You have 20 years experience in the business, you are a great leader and mentor and people love you. Iíve watched how you work with people, and seen how you ran the business you have done amazing things. You not only look after the business but also your employees. Youíre a leader not a boss and because of that you will do great things.

Adjustments.jpgAdjustments.jpg
    Awesome lady right here! You remind me of my wife, maíam. I would not have ever accomplished anything or be the man I am today without my wife in my corner.

Jtip, youíre a lucky man. Iím sure you killed the interview. Good morning, brother.

Morning j

Morning fellas, interview went well and I was told there will be more rounds of interviews. The major concern from them was I live and hr away from the store locations and he didnít feel that was ideal. I assured him that wasnít an issue as that was my travel time back home but at the end he circled back to that again and said he just wasnít sure if the travel was in their best interest. I was then asked if I would relocate and I told him in the future for the right opportunity I would but if we were talking right away or 4 months after my training was completed I wouldnít be interested since I just bought a house in May of this year and selling this early would result in an loss for me.

Overall they liked my experience, abilities, and ideas. Iím just not sure if the fit is there for either side. Iíll wait to see about next steps and go from there. In the meantime Iíll continue to look.

On a side note I had a phone interview today with a law firm that specializes in collections about a top leadership role in the company that went really well. They want to do an in person interview next week and the recruiter thought I had the leadership skills and experience needed to grow the business so similar to what I did back home only less about loans and more about streamlining practices on how to achieve a better success rate on collection. They also thought I would be able to develop and grow they current staff of around 60 people so all very positive and the work/life balance was amazing....no evenings or weekends and 11 paid holidays and a ton of team building exercises and rewards like a company wide cruise they do every year. Almost sounds to good lol.

Salary wasn't even close to what the other company would offer or what I made back home and would likely be in the 50-60k range, but I would potentially give up some salary for quality of life and a great work environment.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    On a side note I had a phone interview today with a law firm that specializes in collections about a top leadership role in the company that went really well. They want to do an in person interview next week and the recruiter thought I had the leadership skills and experience needed to grow the business so similar to what I did back home only less about loans and more about streamlining practices on how to achieve a better success rate on collection. They also thought I would be able to develop and grow they current staff of around 60 people so all very positive and the work/life balance was amazing....no evenings or weekends and 11 paid holidays and a ton of team building exercises and rewards like a company wide cruise they do every year. Almost sounds to good lol.

Salary wasn't even close to what the other company would offer or what I made back home and would likely be in the 50-60k range, but I would potentially give up some salary for quality of life and a great work environment.
    Idk about you but from what I know and my experience in work industry 50ish is like starting average salary and hey its not bad in my book ....shit something will come along watch!!

Good morning cuz.
    Going for donuts with twist....you in?

Pick Up Something Heavy

Morning, tipster. Youíre right, quality of life is much more important than pay. Money isnít everything...itís nice to have, but at what cost

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Idk about you but from what I know and my experience in work industry 50ish is like starting average salary and hey its not bad in my book ....shit something will come along watch!!
    Not bad at all but with my experience as a multi unit manager for 10 years then VP of operations for 11 years while also being an officer of the corporation I know it'll be hard to find high dollar opportunities. Most recruiters I've talked to advise me to change my title because I'm way to qualified. I know I talk a lot of shit on the forums and I'm also a different person outside of work but I'm very successful in leadership roles. If you asked me what makes a good leader my answer is always the same: Someone with great leadership and Communications skills with the ability to be a great teacher, ignite passion, and to motivate others. Ask anyone that's ever worked for me and they'll tell you the same thing, I was the best boss they ever had and they all miss me. My turnover rate was almost non existent even in the pawn industry.
    Good morning cuz.
    Going for donuts with twist....you in?
    I'm down!! I carbed up the other day and lost weight lol. I'm very flat right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Morning, tipster. You’re right, quality of life is much more important than pay. Money isn’t everything...it’s nice to have, but at what cost
    Yes sir, I'm also being very picky with what I take. I don't like job hopping at all bro, its detrimental to and organization to loose folks: The company looses time and money, the knowledge and skills that person possessed, makes teamwork difficult and leads to low moral levels. All in all unhappy workers which leads to a loss of revenue for the company....but also a statistic that is overlooked by many big corporations.

I went and did a skip around upper body workout today and we are heading over to universal for grimchmas.

Definitely take your time and pick what fits you best

Enjoy tipster