Muscle and Science
Page 584 of 586 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586 LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,680 of 11704
  1. #11661
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,503
    Rep Power
    10
    Just a quick update while I have time. Monday I got arms and abs done and today legs. Seeing some changes in the mirror and diet has been fairly decent the past few weeks.



  2. #11662
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,106
    Rep Power
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Just a quick update while I have time. Monday I got arms and abs done and today legs. Seeing some changes in the mirror and diet has been fairly decent the past few weeks.
    Right on brother. Plus your on the go 100% of the time so I'm sure your Total Daily expenditure is high.
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  3. #11663
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,503
    Rep Power
    10
    TGIF....about to hit the gym then get my ass to work and maybe over to the theme park for more horror nights!!

  4. #11664
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,106
    Rep Power
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    TGIF....about to hit the gym then get my ass to work and maybe over to the theme park for more horror nights!!
    Well after the work part, it sounds like a win-win!
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  5. #11665
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,106
    Rep Power
    304
    Good afternoon cuz. I’m assuming your working your ass off, but gotta have some downtime. Hopefully your getting some gains in and enjoying some Horror Nights!


    Pick Up Something Heavy

  6. #11666
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,503
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good afternoon cuz. I’m assuming your working your ass off, but gotta have some downtime. Hopefully your getting some gains in and enjoying some Horror Nights!
    Always working fam!! I need 3 more accounts to cross $30K per month billing so the focus is on hitting that milestone. We have added 129 accounts so far this year and have a few months left to add more.

  7. #11667
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,106
    Rep Power
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Always working fam!! I need 3 more accounts to cross $30K per month billing so the focus is on hitting that milestone. We have added 129 accounts so far this year and have a few months left to add more.
    Niiiiice! You got this cuz.
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  8. #11668
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,503
    Rep Power
    10
    Morning fellas, busy week no gainz made but if I can get 1 more account I’ll be just over $30k now. We’ve added 11 so far this month and I’d like to get to 15 and then next month another 10-15. Have a decent chance to be between $31-$32k to finish up the year.



  9. #11669
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,106
    Rep Power
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Morning fellas, busy week no gainz made but if I can get 1 more account I’ll be just over $30k now. We’ve added 11 so far this month and I’d like to get to 15 and then next month another 10-15. Have a decent chance to be between $31-$32k to finish up the year.

    Your making a different kind of gains. Keep crushing it cuz!
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  10. #11670
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,503
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post

    Your making a different kind of gains. Keep crushing it cuz!
    Yeah and I did blast legs and abs today just in case this hurricane next week messes things up for us.



  11. #11671
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,106
    Rep Power
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Yeah and I did blast legs and abs today just in case this hurricane next week messes things up for us.
    Hell yeah. Get it in!
    This hurricane is definitely going to affect us on this side. It’s just a matter of how much…


    Pick Up Something Heavy

  12. #11672
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,503
    Rep Power
    10
    Gym is still closed over here so no gainz today

  13. #11673
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,106
    Rep Power
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Gym is still closed over here so no gainz today
    Dammit, you finally get time to train and the gym is closed...
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  14. #11674
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,503
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Dammit, you finally get time to train and the gym is closed...
    Universe just hatin on me fam lol. Got some in today though!!



  15. #11675
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,503
    Rep Power
    10
    Still busy as all hell but got one hired and another waiting in the wings. It’ll make us overstaffed but we can grow into that later!!

    Got gainz in the last 2 days and planning for some more in the morning.



  16. #11676
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,106
    Rep Power
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Still busy as all hell but got one hired and another waiting in the wings. It’ll make us overstaffed but we can grow into that later!!

    Got gainz in the last 2 days and planning for some more in the morning.
    Right on cuz. Overstaffed is great. Makes em hungry...
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  17. #11677
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,503
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Right on cuz. Overstaffed is great. Makes em hungry...
    Got 3 days in this week so far and doing some horror nights starting tonight. I have to decide on one more hire then it’s just training for a few week. We will technically be over staffed by 1 person but we will grow into that quickly.



  18. #11678
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,106
    Rep Power
    304
    This is your time of year…
    Only 11 days til Halloween…are you living at the theme parks yet?



    Pick Up Something Heavy

  19. #11679
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,503
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    This is your time of year…
    Only 11 days til Halloween…are you living at the theme parks yet?
    Lol….been every weekend except 2 and well this coming weekend. Daughter had her 3rd surgery on the leg yesterday so we will be home with her for a bit. Made some gains 2x so far this week planning 2 workouts more this weekend.

    Also hired some help so ones already functioning alone and the other starts on Monday….over staffed this time so things should be getting a lot smoother moving forward.



  20. #11680
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,106
    Rep Power
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Lol….been every weekend except 2 and well this coming weekend. Daughter had her 3rd surgery on the leg yesterday so we will be home with her for a bit. Made some gains 2x so far this week planning 2 workouts more this weekend.

    Also hired some help so ones already functioning alone and the other starts on Monday….over staffed this time so things should be getting a lot smoother moving forward.
    Outstanding cuz.
    Hopefully your daughter's recovery goes well.
    Pick Up Something Heavy

Similar Threads

  1. *Wifey jtip1810's Progress Log*
    By Wifey jtip1810 in forum Training Journals/Logs
    Replies: 1190
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Jtip's Ongoing Progress Log!!(cont.)
    By jtip1810 in forum Training Journals/Logs
    Replies: 1664
    Last Post: 06-02-2017, 04:28 PM
  3. Ben's training and progress log
    By Blash74 in forum Training Journals/Logs
    Replies: 435
    Last Post: 03-24-2017, 04:00 PM
  4. Anyone here use JeFit to log their workouts and progress??
    By Manny1983 in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 04:57 PM
  5. Z progress
    By chesty in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 04:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •