Muscle and Science
Page 580 of 581 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581 LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,600 of 11603
  1. #11581
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,917
    Rep Power
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Well my MRI showed nothing damaged so guess in just going to be living with this sciatica for a while. I’m getting back in the gym this weekend to see if that’ll help loosen it up.
    Sheesh, no rehab work?
    Just ease back into it...don't anger it more.
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  2. #11582
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,393
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Sheesh, no rehab work?
    Just ease back into it...don't anger it more.
    Going to the chiropractor Friday heís the one that hooked me up with the MRI order and he said thereís no damage itís just a really pissed off nerve. Doing a lot of stretching and ice and heatÖ.and some peptides lol.



  3. #11583
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,917
    Rep Power
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Going to the chiropractor Friday heís the one that hooked me up with the MRI order and he said thereís no damage itís just a really pissed off nerve. Doing a lot of stretching and ice and heatÖ.and some peptides lol.



    Pick Up Something Heavy

  4. #11584
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,393
    Rep Power
    10
    TGIF!!



  5. #11585
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,393
    Rep Power
    10
    Sorry fellas, I have been so busy I have had no time for anything other than work. I've made it to the gym 2x in the past month, been going to the chiro for my back its still not right and not getting better but was told this will take time. I had an MRI and everything looked good there so its just an extremely pissed off nerve....I guess lol.

    Since the last visit we have added over 20 accounts and our monthly revenue is sitting just over $25K now with no plans of slowing down!! Hope y'all are doing well and TGIF!!

  6. #11586
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,917
    Rep Power
    295
    Hopefully with the chiro and not training as much will help with the healing process. However working all the time can't be good for an angry nerve. I hope you get some relief soon.
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  7. #11587
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,393
    Rep Power
    10
    Afternoon fellas, I almost made it to the gym today but then the damn phone started ringing lol. Busy season is a mofo!! I was just opening this time last year so had no real expectations on what this would be like and man is it ever busy!! I will start next month off at or over $27K in monthly billing so from zero dollars last year same time to a $300K plus business and growing is way beyond what I thought was possible. Everyone around me knew it was going to happen so I guess I was the only one not in the loop lol. I'm hoping to start keeping some of that money myself finally for the entire first year I just reinvested all of the profits.

  8. #11588
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,917
    Rep Power
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Afternoon fellas, I almost made it to the gym today but then the damn phone started ringing lol. Busy season is a mofo!! I was just opening this time last year so had no real expectations on what this would be like and man is it ever busy!! I will start next month off at or over $27K in monthly billing so from zero dollars last year same time to a $300K plus business and growing is way beyond what I thought was possible. Everyone around me knew it was going to happen so I guess I was the only one not in the loop lol. I'm hoping to start keeping some of that money myself finally for the entire first year I just reinvested all of the profits.

    Man it's nice to see hard work payoff. You deserve it brother. Only up from here.
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  9. #11589
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,393
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post

    Man it's nice to see hard work payoff. You deserve it brother. Only up from here.
    That's not the only thing that's only going up form here.....prices are out of control!! How long before some folks can't afford to drive to work? This is the craziest thing I've seen in my lifetime and there is not end or plan in site.

    I sure as hell ain't into politics but damn I'll take a orange faced loud mouth being on twitter saying stupid shit all day if we can go back to those prices and economy. Just crazy!!!

  10. #11590
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,917
    Rep Power
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    That's not the only thing that's only going up form here.....prices are out of control!! How long before some folks can't afford to drive to work? This is the craziest thing I've seen in my lifetime and there is not end or plan in site.

    I sure as hell ain't into politics but damn I'll take a orange faced loud mouth being on twitter saying stupid shit all day if we can go back to those prices and economy. Just crazy!!!
    Good morning cuz.
    I wholeheartedly agree, as a country weíre in trouble. And just like in business it starts at the topÖ
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  11. #11591
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,393
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good morning cuz.
    I wholeheartedly agree, as a country we’re in trouble. And just like in business it starts at the top…
    I'm sure your seeing it everyday in your line of work as well. We just had a 35% increase in products and I have some customers that just don't understand I have to pass at least a portion of that on to them. I'm in the process of identifying some less profitable accounts and reaching out to offer either an increase in price or we discontinue service effective next month. Not personal....its business!!

  12. #11592
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,587
    Rep Power
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I'm sure your seeing it everyday in your line of work as well. We just had a 35% increase in products and I have some customers that just don't understand I have to pass at least a portion of that on to them. I'm in the process of identifying some less profitable accounts and reaching out to offer either an increase in price or we discontinue service effective next month. Not personal....its business!!
    Just tell them, if you can go to the grocery and negotiate to pay the wholesale price of everything and the grocery stays sells you everything at their cost, then I will do the same. Lol

    There is costs in all we do. Profit margins exist to stay in business and time is money. Overhead costs money. Labor costs money and so on.

  13. #11593
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,917
    Rep Power
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I'm sure your seeing it everyday in your line of work as well. We just had a 35% increase in products and I have some customers that just don't understand I have to pass at least a portion of that on to them. I'm in the process of identifying some less profitable accounts and reaching out to offer either an increase in price or we discontinue service effective next month. Not personal....its business!!
    I'm absolutely seeing it. Fortunately for me there is no negotiating. Either pay the shelf tag price or go somewhere else (and pay it there). The unfortunate part is that I have to pay that same price also...
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  14. #11594
    Chairman Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,219
    Rep Power
    169
    Hope you had a great Father’s Day, brother!

  15. #11595
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,393
    Rep Power
    10
    Hope everyone had a great Fatherís Day! I worked but anymore that is kinda all I do. I go 1 workout in so far this month but Iím really trying to make some time to get back on track.

    Back isnít right yet but isnít any worse so thatís a win.



  16. #11596
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,393
    Rep Power
    10
    Finally made some gainz todayÖ.back/rear delts/abs!! Tomorrow chest/shoulders/calves.



  17. #11597
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,917
    Rep Power
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Finally made some gainz today….back/rear delts/abs!! Tomorrow chest/shoulders/calves.
    That's awesome brother. You're gonna be sore, but I bet it's the good sore...
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  18. #11598
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,393
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    That's awesome brother. You're gonna be sore, but I bet it's the good sore...
    Not to bad actually, I do use a LOT of back muscles doing what we do all day. There's lots of pulling motions

    I just blasted chest and shoulders with a hint of legs/calves for stretching the lower back purposes. Hope this pain is gone soon so I can really start pushing.

  19. #11599
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,917
    Rep Power
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Not to bad actually, I do use a LOT of back muscles doing what we do all day. There's lots of pulling motions

    I just blasted chest and shoulders with a hint of legs/calves for stretching the lower back purposes. Hope this pain is gone soon so I can really start pushing.
    God I hope so too. I know how it affects me mentally when I can't train regularly.
    Pick Up Something Heavy

  20. #11600
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    16,393
    Rep Power
    10
    Happy Monday fellasÖ.busy start to the week! Singed 2 more accounts thatíll put us at 18 for the month.



Similar Threads

  1. *Wifey jtip1810's Progress Log*
    By Wifey jtip1810 in forum Training Journals/Logs
    Replies: 1190
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 08:48 AM
  2. Jtip's Ongoing Progress Log!!(cont.)
    By jtip1810 in forum Training Journals/Logs
    Replies: 1664
    Last Post: 06-02-2017, 04:28 PM
  3. Ben's training and progress log
    By Blash74 in forum Training Journals/Logs
    Replies: 435
    Last Post: 03-24-2017, 04:00 PM
  4. Anyone here use JeFit to log their workouts and progress??
    By Manny1983 in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 04:57 PM
  5. Z progress
    By chesty in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 04:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •