Muscle and Science
Page 563 of 565 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565 LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,260 of 11298
    Evening sir

Hope you all had an amazing day!! We finally were able to get the jet skis out today for a much needed few hour break.

Quote Originally Posted by Wifey jtip1810 View Post

Hope you all had an amazing day!! We finally were able to get the jet skis out today for a much needed few hour break.
    Looks like therapy to me.

Pick Up Something Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Looks like therapy to me.
    Much needed.....but I seem to have gotten the wife sick so I'm in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Wifey jtip1810 View Post

Thats beautiful and awesome to hear.Hope you guys had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Much needed.....but I seem to have gotten the wife sick so I'm in trouble
    Hahahaha.Sorry to hear it brother.Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Uh oh your in for it now bwahaha

Good morning cuz. How are y’all feeling?

Pick Up Something Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Uh oh your in for it now bwahaha
    Yeah shes super pissed now....she seems to be doing a lot worse than I did.
    Good morning cuz. How are y’all feeling?
    On the mend I believe, some stuffiness and some tiredness but I'm still out working in both jobs so functioning. I'll rest this weekend and see if I can't get it to go away completely.

Morning fellas, wife still sick so no gym....

Jtip's Ongoing Progress Log!!

Morning fellas, wife still sick so no gym....
    Dammit man. Is she feeling any better at all?
    Pick Up Something Heavy

Dammit man. Is she feeling any better at all?
    Same if not slightly better, hoping if we relax this weekend it’ll pass.

Morning fellas, busy day yesterday signed 2 more accounts and set up $1500 in extra services on existing accounts for next week.

I have a question for everyone just want everyone's reaction or opinion, I have a friend that was suppose to move here and be a partner in this business and he's finally her as of last month but was suppose to be here in May or June when I opened. He has no money in this yet and has only been in the field for 3 weeks as of this week and has only ran 2- one day very small routes alone. He's under the impression that he should be allowed to come in at a 50/50 partner and only put in $40-50K which is less than the $87K I have in this. The other issue being I started this in June and we are now a company that produces over $10K per month starting next month and that was all me and my families efforts, money, and hard work.

Now I'm trying not to be unreasonable but wouldn't a partner need the same amount of money in the game at the very least? Also does anyone have the right to expect to jump in now that its gone from $0 to $128K per year projections at a 50% owner now that we've built it up without investing half of what the company is worth now and not what it started at? I'm trying to be reasonable here but WE built this and I don't owe anyone anything imo, I offered him an opportunity way back in April when I was filing all our paperwork and getting things set up not 6 months or more later when I had it all in place and making money.

Just want some opinions because yesterday I flat out told him I'd be an idiot to give him half of my company and he still has no skin in the game or skin to put in the game. The amount he's giving us keeps changing and he keeps trying to make suggestions about limiting our hours and not working so much, the real kicker is he's asked multiple times what happens if we have a disagreement and that scares me. He has no leadership or management background, no business background, he a lifetime construction type which is why I wanted him on the team to handle certain repairs and things he would be good at....business isn't at all what he's good at!!
    I know I’m way late to the party here, but I’ve got 2 cents… for what it’s worth. Lol

I like your original business plan. You guys have came a long way on your own. Do you owe this guy something. Friends and family are great, but they’ll fuck you faster than a complete stranger, in my experience. He’s already starting out wishy-washy and on the defensive. Red flag!

Try working him as an employee. I bet his true colors will show. This way any fucking would be minimal and repairable.

I understand a partnership can have its benefits. Have you considered saving that partner role for your daughter when she’s ready? She’s been shedding blood, sweat, and tears. Plus she’s your baby. I’d like to know my kid was set up with a prosperous future. Especially if she has earned it.

Hope I didn’t overstep, brother. Just the first thoughts I had when I read the dilemma. You’re a smart cat, you’ll make the best decision no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I know I’m way late to the party here, but I’ve got 2 cents… for what it’s worth. Lol

I like your original business plan. You guys have came a long way on your own. Do you owe this guy something. Friends and family are great, but they’ll fuck you faster than a complete stranger, in my experience. He’s already starting out wishy-washy and on the defensive. Red flag!

Try working him as an employee. I bet his true colors will show. This way any fucking would be minimal and repairable.

I understand a partnership can have its benefits. Have you considered saving that partner role for your daughter when she’s ready? She’s been shedding blood, sweat, and tears. Plus she’s your baby. I’d like to know my kid was set up with a prosperous future. Especially if she has earned it.

Hope I didn’t overstep, brother. Just the first thoughts I had when I read the dilemma. You’re a smart cat, you’ll make the best decision no doubt.
    I agree and I'm working on one of 2 plans for this, the first is he can invest his $50K and I'll split profits after payroll and costs but we maintain controlling ownership and over 51% ownership. We will be the managing partner....basically he's an investor and I'll put him in charge of all repairs and maintenance. He will not make any money or see any profits for the same 6 month I put into the business without taking money....the deal will be between our company and him so our company stays intact and we can put him on the board of directors...fair is fair.

The 2nd option is he can create his own LLC and I'll partner with his company for just repair work, he can keep his money and we will keep everything separate. I'll pay him for any accounts he runs for me on my side and all repairs done my company will take 10% of the total repair before costs!! He can use our wholesale accounts for parts but he has to pay for them himself. So if he does a $2000 repair I'm owed $200 immediately after the job is completed and the customer pays. He will also be responsible for diagnosing, bidding, and getting his own damn parts so really no liability to my company.

Now lets see how he reacts when I hit him with this agreement that his brother advised him to get done lol....he asked for this and once I've written it that is my final offer!! I do not care what or who looks at this and what they advise him to do its none of my concern. My reply from this point forward will be if they know so much then have them move here and start a business with you.

Bottom line mine is built and making money very quickly I might add, we are now projected to be at $11,700 in monthly billing starting October 1st, we did $3000 in repairs yesterday and just under $5000 for this month. I'm picking up clients daily and I'm also moving a friend here from back home to work with us. This was all done in 4 months time so where will we be in 6 months?? What about a year?? The individual I'm working with and taking over a lot of his accounts built his to 500 accounts in 2 years time....that's over $50K a month in revenue and he doesn't do repair and is now sending them our way.

I really believe we are on the verge of having an extremely successful business, in fact if it were just me and my daughter right now and we stopped adding clients today we would net over $100K in profits next year with ease. This is a high margin business its 70-80% if owner operated and 30-40% if you have employees and each employee can handle 60-75 accounts per week. This individual with the 500 accounts has employees obviously, he's taking home about $15K per month in profits....I think I can live on that lol.

So last night didn't go as planned, I worked all day with the plan to come home and rest with the wife maybe do dinner and a movie. I got a call from my friend and daughter about some issues in the field and had to run out right after work....ended up out until 9pm last night!! We made $3K in revenue yesterday which softens me having to go out unexpectedly but damn that's why I'm entertaining a partner to begin with so I don't have to do it all.

Good morning cuz.

Pick Up Something Heavy

Good morning cuz.
    Morning fam, headed to blast some legs!!

Gainz made…

Legs:

Leg extensions
    Leg press
    Single leg press
    Single leg extensions
    Seated hamstring curls

Abs:

Weighted crunch machine
    Weighted sit up machine

And now to go to work….then work in our business