Muscle and Science
Page 541 of 557 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,820 of 11122
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Morning bro. Enjoy the park and the family time!
    About to head out now bro!!

Morning fellas, so I was caught off guard yesterday as I was driving home from work, I was called placed on a conference call and told I wasn't a cultural fit and let go...after working my ass off this month. This is first time in my life I've been fired hell I've never been written up and still haven't. This one has no merit though I never got an answer as to what that meant nor was I ever given any kind of write up and my numbers are highest in the company. All they said was they hear rumors and team members are scared for their jobs daily that I treat them badly but no proof of said statements. I've also had multiple team members reach out to me very upset and apparently my replacement is being introduced on Monday so they had a guy in the works so its not that I'm not a fit its they have a friend or family member they want in there. My numbers last year were 1mil increase in sales and $550K in revenue and this year we are already up $40K in revenue so obviously being a "winner" isn't a cultural fit.

I'm not usually an emotional type of guy but this morning I woke up to phone calls and messages from my team members thanking me for always treating them like family and for how much that I supported and taught them. Many called me so far throughout the morning voicing displeasure that I'm no longer their leader and that I'm forever in their hearts. On in particular was an island team that said you always treated us like family not like islanders or black people and that I was always there to guide, help, and support them at the drop of a dime. It really touched me and I may need to up my AI lol.

Everything happens for a reason and on to the next venture I suppose.

Good morning cuz.
    Some companies just canít handle good leaders. They are used to having bosses and when a leader steps up they donít know how to deal with that type of culture. The type that increases KPIís without sacrificing integrity and ethics. You know what you did for that company and itís unfortunate that they choose not to recognize it.
    Theyíre in the rear view now, next opportunity awaits.

Pick Up Something Heavy

I agree with Push. It seems like they were intimidated by your leadership abilities. The people calling you to say thank you is proof enough. Shit happens for a reason, brother. At least you didnít waste several years more to that company. Sounds like you left a good impression with a few folks...maybe even taught them something. Iíd take that as a win!

Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good morning cuz.
    Some companies just canít handle good leaders. They are used to having bosses and when a leader steps up they donít know how to deal with that type of culture. The type that increases KPIís without sacrificing integrity and ethics. You know what you did for that company and itís unfortunate that they choose not to recognize it.
    Theyíre in the rear view now, next opportunity awaits.
    I agree with Push. It seems like they were intimidated by your leadership abilities. The people calling you to say thank you is proof enough. Shit happens for a reason, brother. At least you didnít waste several years more to that company. Sounds like you left a good impression with a few folks...maybe even taught them something. Iíd take that as a win!
    Agreed, I didnt get mad and go off like they expected just asked for proof. I got nothing of course and was told Iíll be paid severance but havenít seen what that looks like yet. They seem a bit prone to law suits as thereís an ex regional manager suing them now. Iím also the 5th one in the past 2.5 years so that tells a story. There backstory is super fucked up you wouldnít believe me unless you read that shit yourself in new clips.

Iím also gonna talk to a lawyer and get any and all paperwork looked at before I sign anything. In the meantime I get my damn life back!! I didnít realize how much Iíd been working. Iíve not even been able to post here.

Oh and Iím still working on buying that other business. Just waiting on some figures to come back. I saved 80% of my pay while I worked here as it never felt like a forever kinda place so Iím good either way.

Good morning cuz.

Pick Up Something Heavy

LMAO Too soon?
    Morning tipster!

Nah itís not too soon fuck it lol it is what it is. We will get through this. All I can say about the situation is Karmas a bitch and I canít wait for their train to derail because that place is a legit train wreck.

Life is short so we are just gonna live it up while we can!

Quote Originally Posted by Wifey jtip1810 View Post
    Nah itís not too soon fuck it lol it is what it is. We will get through this. All I can say about the situation is Karmas a bitch and I canít wait for their train to derail because that place is a legit train wreck.

Life is short so we are just gonna live it up while we can!

Whatís that bright yellow thingy in the sky? Lmao. Hope yíall had a great time!
    Jtip was needing a break anyway. Just make sure he stays healthy while off! Seems like idle time makes him tear himself up or cut fingers off!

[mention]Samson [/mention] - Yeah I ordered him a helmet and some bubble wrap to help keep him safe .

Lots of damn jokes in here today maybe Iíll just open a comedy club and hire yíall

Nah Iím good this place was and is fucked. Iíve got a friend in there and they hired a thief that I refused to hire as my replacement. So company culture fit thing makes more sense cause I donít steal lol.

Also heard my teams in the islands are super pissed about this and are voicing it. US team not hearing much but 6 of 8 shops for sure have my back. Just in case I need to go to court.

Quote Originally Posted by Wifey jtip1810 View Post
    [mention]Samson [/mention] - Yeah I ordered him a helmet and some bubble wrap to help keep him safe .

OMG I needed that laugh right now!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Lots of damn jokes in here today maybe Iíll just open a comedy club and hire yíall

Nah Iím good this place was and is fucked. Iíve got a friend in there and they hired a thief that I refused to hire as my replacement. So company culture fit thing makes more sense cause I donít steal lol.

Also heard my teams in the islands are super pissed about this and are voicing it. US team not hearing much but 6 of 8 shops for sure have my back. Just in case I need to go to court.
    Seems like all the fuckery and shade you found when you started makes sense now, huh? Corruption runs rampant in the corporate world!

Morning tipster. Any plans for the week? Seems like a good opportunity to float around the pool

Morning tipster. Any plans for the week? Seems like a good opportunity to float around the pool
    Been hitting the gym regular and the wife if off the rest of this week so the plan is to just chill. I think I'm taking the next month to just unwind and decompress before even attempting to get back out there. I have an old college offering me $75K in a consulting role to help with a shop in Virginia but lots of travel and living in hotels for god knows how long and being away like that is never good for your home life.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Been hitting the gym regular and the wife if off the rest of this week so the plan is to just chill. I think I'm taking the next month to just unwind and decompress before even attempting to get back out there. I have an old college offering me $75K in a consulting role to help with a shop in Virginia but lots of travel and living in hotels for god knows how long and being away like that is never good for your home life.
    That sounds like a great idea. Clear your mind and reset. Get them skis out!
    Traveling sure is hard on the home life. I wonít do it unless I have to. It would have to be quite a bit more than 75k, too.

Better have that house clean and supper ready or mama gonna be pissed! LMAO. Enjoy the break.

Evening tipster. Have a good weekend, bro.

Good morning cuz, cooler but still nice weekend in my side. Getting back to spring temps this week.
    Just gotta make it through this Friday and Iím on vacation for spring break with the kids.

Pick Up Something Heavy

Evening tipster. Have a good weekend, bro.
    Same to you brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good morning cuz, cooler but still nice weekend in my side. Getting back to spring temps this week.
    Just gotta make it through this Friday and I’m on vacation for spring break with the kids.
    Vacation sounds nice!! I had to get fired to get one and even now I can't relax lol.

Gainz made...

Training: Arms!! (light of course still not 100% healed)

Bi's:

Machine curls
    Machine preacher curls
    DB hammer curls
    EZ bar curls

Tri's:

Rope pushdown
    Reverse grip pushdown
    Single arm pushdown
    Seated tricep press machine

Diet has been really good and I'm starting to see progress already...no where near my old self but I'd say you can tell I lift at least lol.