Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Screenshot_20170613-073001.jpg

heres midcycle bloods from my first cycle, just very unhappy about never ending pips. Which is why ive been looking switching to UGfreak. so please fill me in, appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by flofit View Post
    Screenshot_20170613-073001.jpg

heres midcycle bloods from my first cycle, just very unhappy about never ending pips. Which is why ive been looking switching to UGfreak. so please fill me in, appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks in advance
    Hey bro. Go post in the intro section to introduce yourself. Can't comment on his gear but to say what's up there and people will chime in. Get to know and post up some a bit. Welcome.
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    Contact me via pm with any questions!
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*

So for clarity's sake I am always on muscleandscience reading up threads and decided to finally join! So you will see me posting daily now. I have been following UGfreak for some time trying to determine if the tren a and masteron on point far as dosage.

A little about myself, Ive been training for 14yrs, just completed my first cycle of 50mg Tbol for 6week kickstart and 12week of 500mg test E. ran HCG last 2weeks and 2 more weeks during ester clearance perios and just finished 4week PCT of clomid and nolva.
    NOW, Im planning my next cycle and plan to run a low dose testC + TrenA and finish off with mast. for contest prep...but dont want to get screwed like my first cycle.. the tbol was good but testE300 gave me PIPs after every pin for all damn near 12weeks.

So whats the word on ugfreak parapharma tren or dragon pharma?
    Welcome aboard buddy!

Very happy to read your post and know that you'd like to join the UGF Family!
    We look forward for you to get ready to get your freak on, and will be all the help needed for your first order.

Welcome to m&s and UGF!

Cool Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Hey bro. Go post in the intro section to introduce yourself. Can't comment on his gear but to say what's up there and people will chime in. Get to know and post up some a bit. Welcome.
    Thank you sir, appreciate your input and I will certainly do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ugfreaks View Post
    Welcome aboard buddy!

Very happy to read your post and know that you'd like to join the UGF Family!
    We look forward for you to get ready to get your freak on, and will be all the help needed for your first order.

Welcome to m&s and UGF!
    Thanks UGF, I have a friend running your testE right now, awaiting his response after he gets his blood work. Like they say no one ever just 1cycle (I thought I would too lol) so looking for my legit go-to source without having to deal with bunk or underdosed junk with enormous amounts of BA solvent.

My friend stated youre good on providing updates on the orders as I know the turnaround can vary and I like your pricing so definitely on the top of my list.

Thanks UGF, I have a friend running your testE right now, awaiting his response after he gets his blood work. Like they say no one ever just 1cycle (I thought I would too lol) so looking for my legit go-to source without having to deal with bunk or underdosed junk with enormous amounts of BA solvent.

My friend stated youre good on providing updates on the orders as I know the turnaround can vary and I like your pricing so definitely on the top of my list.
    They have good gear ...Im using there test e rite now no pip here !! Been on it 2wks 4pins in !!! Your in good hands with ugfreaks !

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    They have good gear ...Im using there test e rite now no pip here !! Been on it 2wks 4pins in !!! Your in good hands with ugfreaks !
    thanks for your feedback bro, good to hear I hate pips, kills my ability to do squats and deadlifts...what brand pharma test e are u using from UGF

You're welcome buddy! We hope you'll come around and try out our services and products yourself

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Thanks bro! Appreciate you voicing your opinion and that you're satisfied!! Awesome.

Just added 2 more things to our stock. More stuff for the freaky people out here!

HG Cabaser 1mg/tab, 20 tabs
    HG Galenika Test E, 5x1ml amps

Quote Originally Posted by ugfreaks View Post
    Just added 2 more things to our stock. More stuff for the freaky people out here!

HG Cabaser 1mg/tab, 20 tabs
    HG Galenika Test E, 5x1ml amps
    Great HG additions

thanks for your feedback bro, good to hear I hate pips, kills my ability to do squats and deadlifts...what brand pharma test e are u using from UGF
    Para pharma test e 250mg

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Great HG additions
    Thank you buddy!