Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dosaging for first Tren Ace and Test Prop cycle??

I want to run a tren ace 100 mg/ml and test prop 100 mg/ml cycle and just wanna know what my dosages should look like and how long I should run the cycle. I've ran test e 250 mg/ml for two 10 week cycles (not back to back) and ran nolvadex and aromasin for pct after both cycles. It's been 4 months since pct and want to try this stack before summer. Any expert advice would be much appreciated!

The first time I ran tren I ran the test higher, probably double the tren. Within 2 or 3 weeks had a painful lump under the nip. I had to quit the cycle. That was years ago, I was always afraid to run tren because of that. I blamed it on the prolactin. Turns out my e2 wasn't in check and that is a very bad thing when running tren. After some serious research I tried tren again a few months ago and I am currently running it. Im running the Tren higher than test, almost double. Also I am running a higher dose masteron. I am having zero bad tren sides. So maybe try just running 250 mg test a week and do the tren at 400 mg or 500mg a week. See how that works.

BANNED
    I'm a big fan of low test and all other compounds being higher. Really cuts out side effects and hormonal swings.

However I would start at 300mg weekly of each and adjust tren dose from there.