Apex Peptides
Page 348 of 393 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358 ... LastLast
Results 4,165 to 4,176 of 4715
  1. #4165
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,471
    Rep Power
    253
    Morning Fit, almost there!!

  2. #4166
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,134
    Rep Power
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    Good morning Fit, only 2 more work days left?
    Today is last day!! Woooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Morning Fit, almost there!!
    So close!!


    181.4 today and as low as Iíve been yet. Itís also the last official day on the diet. Tomorrow I will get some sushi for dinner in Vegas and then Friday through Tuesday will just be whatever I can manage. Last day of work hell yeah! Arm session after.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  3. #4167
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,125
    Rep Power
    71
    Morning fit..last day man.:hopefully it goes fast

  4. #4168
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,134
    Rep Power
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Morning fit..last day man.:hopefully it goes fast
    Agree full heartedly haha
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  5. #4169
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,569
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Morning fit..last day man.:hopefully it goes fast
    We all know it's going up to so slow. Hate to break it to you fit.

    Good luck in the8hour grind that will feel like an eternity muaahhhhhh. (Insert dark evil voice)

  6. #4170
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    23
    So I just went through and looked at your whole log and I gotta say you made hella improvements. Iíd say your back is most improved over all, much wider, more girth. But you also see great improvement in legs and chest too. Congratulations man that was some transformation. I didnít see it in your log anywhere but are you doing a show in Vegas or are you just going to rave? Either way you should be proud of all the hard work you put in cuz it definitely shows.



  7. #4171
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,134
    Rep Power
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    So I just went through and looked at your whole log and I gotta say you made hella improvements. Iíd say your back is most improved over all, much wider, more girth. But you also see great improvement in legs and chest too. Congratulations man that was some transformation. I didnít see it in your log anywhere but are you doing a show in Vegas or are you just going to rave? Either way you should be proud of all the hard work you put in cuz it definitely shows.
    Hey whatís up Bones. I really appreciate the kind words. I think I would agree with you. My back and legs seemed to come up some for sure. Which makes me think my big bulk was worth it. They def look bigger to me than last year at the same weight.

    I have no plans for a show, despite what Jtip keeps pushing for haha. Just going to have fun and get away and have a release. Maybe if I can manage to stay fairly Lean through my cruise Iíll look into a doing one later in the year for my next Blast after bloods with the doc.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  8. #4172
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Hey whatís up Bones. I really appreciate the kind words. I think I would agree with you. My back and legs seemed to come up some for sure. Which makes me think my big bulk was worth it. They def look bigger to me than last year at the same weight.

    I have no plans for a show, despite what Jtip keeps pushing for haha. Just going to have fun and get away and have a release. Maybe if I can manage to stay fairly Lean through my cruise Iíll look into a doing one later in the year for my next Blast after bloods with the doc.
    No problem bro. Thatís why I love this forum over all the others cuz all the brothers build each other up instead of bashing each other. People think cuz bodybuilding is a solo sport that itís every man for himself. I like giving props where props are due. Thereís no place for jealousy in bodybuilding. Keep up the hard work and enjoy your weekend, you earned it!



  9. #4173
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,134
    Rep Power
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    No problem bro. Thatís why I love this forum over all the others cuz all the brothers build each other up instead of bashing each other. People think cuz bodybuilding is a solo sport that itís every man for himself. I like giving props where props are due. Thereís no place for jealousy in bodybuilding. Keep up the hard work and enjoy your weekend, you earned it!
    I agree with you 100% thanks man I canít wait.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  10. #4174
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,569
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    I agree with you 100% thanks man I can’t wait.
    You guys going to touch tips now?

  11. #4175
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    You guys going to touch tips now?
    No but I might need to bump up the Letro!



  12. #4176
    PSL Rep Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,952
    Rep Power
    121
    Good morning Fit.
    Enjoy goddammit.


    Pick Up Something Heavy

    http://puritysourcelabs.ru

Similar Threads

  1. Fitraver Blastin Off Log
    By Fitraver in forum Offshore Pharma Shop
    Replies: 1179
    Last Post: 09-23-2017, 07:26 PM
  2. Fitraver' Gym Rants
    By Fitraver in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-22-2017, 08:09 PM
  3. Fitraver here!
    By Fitraver in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-01-2017, 02:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •