Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85939495
Results 1,129 to 1,136 of 1136
  1. #1129
    M&S Veteran Shanedoolie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A shitty mitten
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    27
    Way to stay at it and not slack. Good job man


  2. #1130
    Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanedoolie1 View Post
    Way to stay at it and not slack. Good job man
    Gotta get it done. Man i want more food haha. This reverse dieting sucks
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    Contact me via pm with any questions!
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*

  3. #1131
    M&S Veteran Shanedoolie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A shitty mitten
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Gotta get it done. Man i want more food haha. This reverse dieting sucks
    I don't even know what reverse dieting means or is,,, but I think I'm glad I don't. Lol. At least for now.


  4. #1132
    M&S Veteran Stangmastah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    24
    Always good to see this FIt...

  5. #1133
    Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangmastah View Post
    Always good to see this FIt...
    Thanks buddy! Glad to have you checking in
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    Contact me via pm with any questions!
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*

  6. #1134
    Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanedoolie1 View Post
    I don't even know what reverse dieting means or is,,, but I think I'm glad I don't. Lol. At least for now.
    Haha so when you cut and decrease cals rather than just jumping way back up to a bulk diet and gaining a shit ton of fat, the proper way to grow lean is to slowly add back in cals week by week and over several weeks get back to a surplus. Builds muscle and keeps fat gain down. For example my first plan went from 2300 cals to only 2700 and I was at almost 4600 on my bulk. So I'll slowly work my way back to that. But gunna take time aka me still starving for weeks lol

    But it's the right way. Gotta stick with the process.
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    Contact me via pm with any questions!
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*

  7. #1135
    M&S Veteran Shanedoolie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A shitty mitten
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Haha so when you cut and decrease cals rather than just jumping way back up to a bulk diet and gaining a shit ton of fat, the proper way to grow lean is to slowly add back in cals week by week and over several weeks get back to a surplus. Builds muscle and keeps fat gain down. For example my first plan went from 2300 cals to only 2700 and I was at almost 4600 on my bulk. So I'll slowly work my way back to that. But gunna take time aka me still starving for weeks lol

    But it's the right way. Gotta stick with the process.
    Oh OK. Awesome. Thanks for breaking that down for me bro. Makes a lot of sense.


  8. #1136
    Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanedoolie1 View Post
    Oh OK. Awesome. Thanks for breaking that down for me bro. Makes a lot of sense.
    Of course bro.
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    Contact me via pm with any questions!
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2017, 05:40 PM
  2. TD from BioGX - Aurum RX Line
    By Fitraver in forum BioGX-USA-Domestic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2017, 10:25 AM
  3. Fitraver here!
    By Fitraver in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-01-2017, 02:11 PM
  4. Vegas was so much fun
    By misfitfire in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 07:36 PM
  5. Blast - cruise for 6months, blast again and then off?
    By dubplate in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 10:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •