Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 19 of 19

Thread: Pricelist

  1. #13
    Administrator Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,691
    Rep Power
    10
    I think these guys are out of oils for the time being and only selling orals.

  2. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    El Paso TX
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    11
    Hey bro,

    Emailed ealier today, can you gat back to me when you a chance.

    Thanks

  3. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    El Paso TX
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    11
    Hey Bro
    ,

    I emailed you today, please respond when you get a chance.

    Thanks

  4. #16
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,461
    Rep Power
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Picasso View Post
    Hey bro,

    Emailed ealier today, can you gat back to me when you a chance.

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Picasso View Post
    Hey Bro
    ,

    I emailed you today, please respond when you get a chance.

    Thanks
    ..I recently got some npp150 from him ...just be patient broski

  5. #17
    Member Bakersbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    10
    True,they'll get back to you within 24 hours for sure.ta was quick and there stocked on oils just not orals yet as far as I know.have yet to run there oils I picked up but will keep you all updated when I do.

  6. #18
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,461
    Rep Power
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakersbound View Post
    True,they'll get back to you within 24 hours for sure.ta was quick and there stocked on oils just not orals yet as far as I know.have yet to run there oils I picked up but will keep you all updated when I do.
    Theres labs done on his test and it was good!! And I tried there npp and test e ,test c and mast p and they were on point so Im sure your in good hands

  7. #19
    Member Bakersbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    10
    💉😁👍

Similar Threads

  1. BGS Intro and Pricelist
    By ill gotten gains in forum BGS
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 08-15-2017, 08:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •