Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Site enhancement

Has anyone had success with site enhancement without the use of SEO's? I know their are a few drugs that promote "localized" growth, but never seen definitive proof. I have short biceps, and while flexed, they are impressive..Just hanging however, they look tiny compared to the rest of the body. Would appreciate training advice too, I've tried just about everything but still can't get my arms to break 17".

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyT View Post
    Has anyone had success with site enhancement without the use of SEO's? I know their are a few drugs that promote "localized" growth, but never seen definitive proof. I have short biceps, and while flexed, they are impressive..Just hanging however, they look tiny compared to the rest of the body. Would appreciate training advice too, I've tried just about everything but still can't get my arms to break 17".
    I'll tell ya what worked for me . I'm 6'6 . Was built like a basketball player . Numero uno , don't kill them every workout . Cables work . Preachers work . Slow static movements . When ya go heavy , do it with good form . Or drop the weight if ya can't . I use the 45 pound straight bar for mass . I start with bar , work up to 45s with good form . I could go higher , but I don't . It's hard on shoulders and biceps tendons . I wanna grow , not hurt myself . I've also worked the 5 sets of 5 routine with the 45 pound bar and the camber bar . I grab dumbells after each set and burn out with good form after every set . Not even really that heavy . But it gives you a great pump . Sometimes it's hard to get a pump when your only hitting sets of 5 unless your flying through the sets , so burning out with dumb bells helps . You get fast and slow twitch stimulation . Also roll the muscle fascia in your bicepts , stretch the fascia , flex a lot . Will those bitches to what you want them to be . Visualize it and make it happen . I assume your eating right . I even pinned right into the muscles . But most of all build your triceps . They make up a larger percentage of your arm then biceps . Hope I helped

Much appreciated advice brother, thank you for your post! I think the cold hard truth is time/training is my only option and I'm gonna a keep doing those 100%

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyT View Post
    Much appreciated advice brother, thank you for your post! I think the cold hard truth is time/training is my only option and I'm gonna a keep doing those 100%
    No problem bro . I'll tell ya the worse thing I did was training them too much and one time . I would get stronger but no size . I started terminating my workouts a little earlier and staying away from cheating up weight . I found my recovery and gains sky rocketed . When I first started doing it I felt weird because I felt like I could do more and I didn't murder myself like I used too . But I got over that when I saw how much faster I recovered and the gains were there .

Quote Originally Posted by Mlb123 View Post
    No problem bro . I'll tell ya the worse thing I did was training them too much and one time . I would get stronger but no size . I started terminating my workouts a little earlier and staying away from cheating up weight . I found my recovery and gains sky rocketed . When I first started doing it I felt weird because I felt like I could do more and I didn't murder myself like I used too . But I got over that when I saw how much faster I recovered and the gains were there .
    Definitely man, thats big reason i started utilizing Dorian Yates methods. His arm workouts are nothing and only trained them once a week. At one point I was hitting arms 3 times a week and one day was just an hour and half of arms. Never made a single difference. My arms got harder but not larger

Yeah you know what your doing then . What about your diet ? Maybe start playing around with more carbs ? Adding a mass gainer to your protein post workout on arm day and during recovery ? a lot of the mass gainers I've bought will kill ya if you take the huge servings they recommend . But I would add them to my protein on heavy days and what not . Just a trick from my tool box ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mlb123 View Post
    Yeah you know what your doing then . What about your diet ? Maybe start playing around with more carbs ? Adding a mass gainer to your protein post workout on arm day and during recovery ? a lot of the mass gainers I've bought will kill ya if you take the huge servings they recommend . But I would add them to my protein on heavy days and what not . Just a trick from my tool box ...
    Check out my ongoing log in the Elite Genetics sub forum. I'm on "project Dorian" haha and my diet plan is on there.

Not a huge fan on synthol as there is much better options for site enhancement/ site specific "growth" in my opinion

Several things you can do- anyone that says things like prop/tren/mast (short esters) don't have any localized effect are nuts. Whether its scar tissue due to the ester or some sort of cell proliferation in the nearest receptor, who knows, all we have is anecdotal bro science since docs generally give two shits about how big and round they can get ones delts lol. I believe Dan duchaine has a solid protocol using the compounds above if you do a search he has a bunch of his books on pdf. Id reccomend this over synthol.

Without getting into the things like mgf/ prostaglandins/ nolotil. I would say another easy protocol simplified that I like would be using igf-1 des multiple times a day. Say you hit arms:
    workout one- as you normally would- crush them with des pre workout
    later that day/night- another arm session pumping blood into the muscle with des again pre workout
    following morning- shot of des and then pump the arms again.

I always run eq during phases when we are bringing up lagging body parts with these types of protocols because it increases rbc like the deadly EPO but not to the same degree. THE MORE BLOOD VOLUME YOU HAVE IN YOUR BODY, THE MORE HYPERPLASIA CAN BE INDUCED, AND THE AAS WILL GROW THESE CELLS (hypertrophy). In short, you are increasing blood volume, creating new muscle cells, and growing all of these cells. (also very dangerous having too much blood so be careful with this, do not do what I do)

Do this for any lagging body part. You are only taking the des in this fashion for your weak/lagging bodypart or whatever you want to bring up.

Use EAA (w/extra leucine)/creatine/glutamine/glycerol pre and post workout with this protocol and I would increase calories on the day of the area you want to improve as well as the following day. I would say after your morning pump workout for that muscle group outlined above, take the rest of the day off and get as much sleep as possible.

*just my experience that i've found works for me, everyone is different so what works for me may not work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 2pumped View Post
    Not a huge fan on synthol as there is much better options for site enhancement/ site specific "growth" in my opinion

Several things you can do- anyone that says things like prop/tren/mast (short esters) don't have any localized effect are nuts. Whether its scar tissue due to the ester or some sort of cell proliferation in the nearest receptor, who knows, all we have is anecdotal bro science since docs generally give two shits about how big and round they can get ones delts lol. I believe Dan duchaine has a solid protocol using the compounds above if you do a search he has a bunch of his books on pdf. Id reccomend this over synthol.

Without getting into the things like mgf/ prostaglandins/ nolotil. I would say another easy protocol simplified that I like would be using igf-1 des multiple times a day. Say you hit arms:
    workout one- as you normally would- crush them with des pre workout
    later that day/night- another arm session pumping blood into the muscle with des again pre workout
    following morning- shot of des and then pump the arms again.

I always run eq during phases when we are bringing up lagging body parts with these types of protocols because it increases rbc like the deadly EPO but not to the same degree. THE MORE BLOOD VOLUME YOU HAVE IN YOUR BODY, THE MORE HYPERPLASIA CAN BE INDUCED, AND THE AAS WILL GROW THESE CELLS (hypertrophy). In short, you are increasing blood volume, creating new muscle cells, and growing all of these cells. (also very dangerous having too much blood so be careful with this, do not do what I do)

Do this for any lagging body part. You are only taking the des in this fashion for your weak/lagging bodypart or whatever you want to bring up.

Use EAA (w/extra leucine)/creatine/glutamine/glycerol pre and post workout with this protocol and I would increase calories on the day of the area you want to improve as well as the following day. I would say after your morning pump workout for that muscle group outlined above, take the rest of the day off and get as much sleep as possible.

*just my experience that i've found works for me, everyone is different so what works for me may not work for you.
    Wow great response and advice man, thank you! I will be trying out a few things here and there soon. Been interested in igf Des for site enhnacement, so that may happen soon.

i highly reccomend it, shoulders/arms went from my weakest to strongest body part using this type of protocol, if you have any questions feel free to reach out brother

Quote Originally Posted by 2pumped View Post
    i highly reccomend it, shoulders/arms went from my weakest to strongest body part using this type of protocol, if you have any questions feel free to reach out brother
    Hey man if you have time, can you PM a specific workout and protocol you did to get your arms to blow up. All your ideas and info you shared seem very intelligent and efficient for making a difference. I'd really like to try it out! How long did you follow those protocols beige noticing some real growth?

definitely brother, I'll dig through some of my notebooks for the exact routine. You were looking to use it for arms?

Also I know many sythol companies claim following the generic protocols out there you can add 3 inches to the arms in a month. On something like this type of protocol it will be a little slower process- think long term because yes you will get noticeable immediate site enhancement but we want to induce hyperplasia so its a lasting change. As well as creating that 3D look to the muscle which in my opinion is due to many many things. But, it is no coincidence all the high level fitness friends of mine are using gh, peptides, igf and other things of the like to create this effect.