Apex Peptides
Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1437
    Man it still gets hot here as well not crazy hot but hot enough for me lol

Morning Chow, how the gainz coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Morning Chow, how the gainz coming along?
    Man honestly it’s been sucking..,I hurt my knee several months ago and that really had limited a lot and then last week I was trying to watch the knee on a rack pull and hurt my back smh have a chiropractor appointment today so hopefully that will fix my back..getting old sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Man honestly it’s been sucking..,I hurt my knee several months ago and that really had limited a lot and then last week I was trying to watch the knee on a rack pull and hurt my back smh have a chiropractor appointment today so hopefully that will fix my back..getting old sucks
    Wait until you get my age bro lol. Chiro should help out quite a bit and after that take it easy on the weight and focus more on form.

Ok need to get this log rolling again..so basically I have been cruising for a long time..not sure how long exactly how long but several months at least. In that time frame I keep hurting my damn self lol but starting to feel decent again so time to ramp it up..look basically the same since my last log but maybe more fat due to crap workouts which I’m sure has led to muscle loss but time to get myself to another level. Gonna be starting the 5x5 here in a month right now I’m working on consistency and form on the lifts while healing up but still basically doing the program but not doing the weight jumps...probably only gonna run test this cycle but at 750 and it will be penche’s that I purchased...”the higher tested so less volume pins” and might be an odd duck and throw in some diol right in the middle haha diet will be just focused on high protein intake and remembering to eat on time but not go crazy when I do but I’m on add medicine so eating has become harder but we shall see..will post up starting pics soon

Ok need to get this log rolling again..so basically I have been cruising for a long time..not sure how long exactly how long but several months at least. In that time frame I keep hurting my damn self lol but starting to feel decent again so time to ramp it up..look basically the same since my last log but maybe more fat due to crap workouts which Iím sure has led to muscle loss but time to get myself to another level. Gonna be starting the 5x5 here in a month right now Iím working on consistency and form on the lifts while healing up but still basically doing the program but not doing the weight jumps...probably only gonna run test this cycle but at 750 and it will be pencheís that I purchased...Ēthe higher tested so less volume pinsĒ and might be an odd duck and throw in some diol right in the middle haha diet will be just focused on high protein intake and remembering to eat on time but not go crazy when I do but Iím on add medicine so eating has become harder but we shall see..will post up starting pics soon
    Glad to see you back at it bro. Remember meal prep is the best way to stay on point with that diet.

Glad to see you back at it bro. Remember meal prep is the best way to stay on point with that diet.
    The odd thing is I can have food with me but I get so focused on what I’m doing time is non existent and my food remains uneaten haha..might need to set a timer or something and sleep too

Morning Chow, this week starts your back on track diet and training!!

Unfortunately this whole week my damn gym is closed for maintenance/cleaning but gonna get my diet and sleep in order this week and hit some home stuff..also after hours of reading on the 5x5 I think I’m not gonna do it but instead do a upper/lower split with the 4 big compounds I will do as 5x5

Unfortunately this whole week my damn gym is closed for maintenance/cleaning but gonna get my diet and sleep in order this week and hit some home stuff..also after hours of reading on the 5x5 I think I’m not gonna do it but instead do a upper/lower split with the 4 big compounds I will do as 5x5
    Just get out and do some cardio of some kind this week....ease back into it.

Just get out and do some cardio of some kind this week....ease back into it.
    Well I just popped a blue pill from penche so ya know what kind of cardio is about to go down haha

Well I just popped a blue pill from penche so ya know what kind of cardio is about to go down haha
    LOL...my coach told me that shit don't count though

LOL...my coach told me that shit don't count though
    I wouldn’t think so either but man lately I have been doing all the work and with this medication I sweat like crazy! Have to keep a towel next to me so I don’t drip all over her..shits gross haha

I wouldn’t think so either but man lately I have been doing all the work and with this medication I sweat like crazy! Have to keep a towel next to me so I don’t drip all over her..shits gross haha
    Sounds like tren lol.

20572730-2A2A-42C3-ADAF-2F84B4A3BBB0.jpg taken tonight weight 170

Damn tried again after I turn the picture in the edit and still freaking sideways haha

Damn tried again after I turn the picture in the edit and still freaking sideways haha
    You’re fired from posting pictures.

Your looking good man. I see way more muscle than you had a few years ago. Impressive transformation chow.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    You’re fired from posting pictures.
    Haha I know dang it.. Really thought I had it the second ti,e lol