Muscle and Science
Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1701
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    I feel like they are both shady..what does his shirt actually mean? My screen name is what I get called because of what my actual name looks like on my work shirt haha
    I wondered where you came up with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Iíve got more questions pertaining to that creepy lookin fucker that Chow is hanging out with! Kinda looks like the guy from Green Lantern....or the guy that kills you and wears your skin
    Hahaha....

Morning to both of you guys

Morning all

Morning broski

Morning Chow

Morning homie

Afternoon my dudes! Trying to check in while working throughout the day lol

Morning Chow, I say work is over rated and that's why I've chosen not to particpate these past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Morning Chow, I say work is over rated and that's why I've chosen not to particpate these past few months.
    You know, I was observing all the folks that live in the ghetto where I work. Iíve decided it must not be that bad to live there. You donít have to work. All the liquor stores are within walking distance and open early. The people all seem happy with their plight; why else would they be dancing on the corner at 7am?

Hey guys I give myself only a couple hours internet time a day so I can accomplish goals and be with family but today am using most for staff things that I’m working on so if I don’t post on threads I will get at ya tomorrow!

You know, I was observing all the folks that live in the ghetto where I work. I’ve decided it must not be that bad to live there. You don’t have to work. All the liquor stores are within walking distance and open early. The people all seem happy with their plight; why else would they be dancing on the corner at 7am?
    That gave me flashbacks lol. I do have friends from high school that keep having kids for that assistance program and have a $5 a month rent...that's no shit $5 rent and them fuckers will still be late on it. I actually grew up and went to school in a town next to East St. Louis its on the IL side and lived about 2 miles across city lines until about 2 years ago. When your there its a way of life and you don't realize how bad it is until you get out. I seen lots shit go down and I really don't miss that area at all

Hey guys I give myself only a couple hours internet time a day so I can accomplish goals and be with family but today am using most for staff things that I’m working on so if I don’t post on threads I will get at ya tomorrow!
    Throat Punch Thursday brah...

That gave me flashbacks lol. I do have friends from high school that keep having kids for that assistance program and have a $5 a month rent...that's no shit $5 rent and them fuckers will still be late on it. I actually grew up and went to school in a town next to East St. Louis its on the IL side and lived about 2 miles across city lines until about 2 years ago. When your there its a way of life and you don't realize how bad it is until you get out. I seen lots shit go down and I really don't miss that area at all
    dude I rode the greyhound from Oregon to Georgia and St. Louis was the only place they told us not to leave the terminal haha..

The ghetto I work in doesn’t even come close to ESL. We actually had a guy get killed there a few years ago

Evening, Chow! Training start up today?

The ghetto I work in doesnít even come close to ESL. We actually had a guy get killed there a few years ago
    Well thatís where I grew up so not much phases me lol. I do not fit in here at all these guys drive lambos and porches and everyoneís so nice. Iím the guy getting out of my car looking around for a mother fucker tryin to jack me lol.

dude I rode the greyhound from Oregon to Georgia and St. Louis was the only place they told us not to leave the terminal haha..
    Imagine that lol.

Tgif ....

Flex Friday bro

64B2F2DE-F387-4676-853B-4200FDED6CE2.jpg here’s a almost mid point flex Friday pic..not a lot of changes with everything that has gone on but hopefully can make this back half shine!