Apex Peptides
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1505
  1. #1481
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Damn bro, careful with those meds!!
    Ya its strange how you think you’re acting normal but then you start to notice that you’re so consumed by dumb stuff that you aren’t paying attention to the family our accomplishing goals..and that the reason I take it but ya think I have a better grasp on it and timing so it’s used mainly while I’m at work

  2. #1482
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    13,755
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Ya its strange how you think you’re acting normal but then you start to notice that you’re so consumed by dumb stuff that you aren’t paying attention to the family our accomplishing goals..and that the reason I take it but ya think I have a better grasp on it and timing so it’s used mainly while I’m at work
    Sounds like me on tren lol.

  3. #1483
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    71

  4. #1484
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Haha one of my favorite movies..about died when they did that little scene in rango

  5. #1485
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101
    Ok got my gains in yesterday and just finished up tonight ..busted ass at work today as well so been a hardcore day..I feel normal again with no caffeine and everything timed correctly and sleeping and eating normal too lol matter of fact already put back on 5 pounds haha nice to have a wife that checks ya and lets me know I’m acting crazy and happy to have the ability to listen and see what she is talking about..never did have that with alcohol though but got that licked for good! Sorry about that brief log absence but back to full swing and about good and primed with the test and never had oil once ..I still have been failing on dumbbell curls and just failed at raises but reps are definitely getting better and that just part of the process so not mad lol

  6. #1486
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    13,755
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Ok got my gains in yesterday and just finished up tonight ..busted ass at work today as well so been a hardcore day..I feel normal again with no caffeine and everything timed correctly and sleeping and eating normal too lol matter of fact already put back on 5 pounds haha nice to have a wife that checks ya and lets me know I’m acting crazy and happy to have the ability to listen and see what she is talking about..never did have that with alcohol though but got that licked for good! Sorry about that brief log absence but back to full swing and about good and primed with the test and never had oil once ..I still have been failing on dumbbell curls and just failed at raises but reps are definitely getting better and that just part of the process so not mad lol
    Glad to hear you got it all straightened out bro!!

  7. #1487
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101
    What up fellas, tonight is a rest day in my 4 day program so gonna go and watch the wife play in her volleyball league.other then that sleep lol

  8. #1488
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101

  9. #1489
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    71
    Morning, Chow.

  10. #1490
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    13,755
    Rep Power
    10
    Morning Chow, throat punch thursday is in full effect!!

  11. #1491
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101
    Evening fellas about to go hit the gym but thought I would share the little tattoo I got for charity today..just a little stamp tattoo my daughter picked out for one of our close friends kids who loves dinosaurs and all proceeds went to pet rescue B5490E4B-EF60-475B-9590-3B26FB4C5603.jpg

  12. #1492
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    13,755
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Evening fellas about to go hit the gym but thought I would share the little tattoo I got for charity today..just a little stamp tattoo my daughter picked out for one of our close friends kids who loves dinosaurs and all proceeds went to pet rescue B5490E4B-EF60-475B-9590-3B26FB4C5603.jpg

    Good cause!!

  13. #1493
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101
    Well took this on Tuesday and was gonna use it for a flex Friday/progress pic but forgot haha and it was taken 2 days before my little tattoo 3CD6464E-D45B-461D-AF83-66A3A5F07217.jpg

  14. #1494
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101
    Definitely came a long way from this guy haha5B45F720-553C-4690-A9F1-1FFAF345E9AE.jpg

  15. #1495
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    13,755
    Rep Power
    10
    Yes sir a long way....proud of ya!!

  16. #1496
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Yes sir a long way....proud of ya!!
    thanks man..honestly should be further along need to quit slacking and put some real size on..went and just hit some squats and rack pulls pretty heavy just as an excuse extra lower body and my ass is officially kicked lol

  17. #1497
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    2
    Good morning bro. I didn't get a chance to post anything on friday but I kinda blew the diet this weekend. Hopefully this will be a solid week.

  18. #1498
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    13,755
    Rep Power
    10
    Morning Chowder, new week of gainz is ahead of us.

  19. #1499
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    71
    Looking good Chow! I feel the same damn way about slacking. I should’ve hit single digit body fat percentages a long time ago. But, it’s not a race. You’re already doing better than the Chowder from 2017! Now, be better than the Chowder from 2019...you got this shit!

  20. #1500
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Morning Chowder, new week of gainz is ahead of us.
    Hell ya but me and the wife gotta switch up the schedule to accommodate sports and dance class and her volleyball so a never ending struggle haha

Similar Threads

  1. Tilapia Corn Chowder
    By F.I.S.T. in forum Dieting and Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2017, 03:58 PM
  2. Cross fit
    By millenium girl in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2015, 06:40 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 01:30 AM
  4. Getting the most of your cardio
    By gxr64 in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 08:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •