Apex Peptides
Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1515
    Ok just finished up lower body and drinking my shake..decided to make deadlifts and squats every lower body day instead of every other just because I think it’s better for this cycle and after I get into a routine I plan on adding a couple others just to round things out a little better..like hip abductors lol ..still no cardio just trying to get in a rhythm..diet I kinda switched to just eating and making sure I got my protein in because if I cut I just end up not eating at all...example is Saturday before I started a cut I just forgot to eat and only had 6 taqitos and 2 mini doughnuts..horrible on all levels lol so just getting my stuff together and hit it hard and see what happens but cardio will definitely be thrown in soon..oh and beard is already here Samson lol

Morning Chow, you already know that diet has to be 100% bro. I had the same issues for a while and I regret it so much, but back on track and dropping weight now. You know the way just start following it.

Morning, Chow. You’ll get everything dialed in. Getting started seems to be the hardest part, then you fall into your routine.

I had to shave my beard...it’s too fuckin hot here for that right now! Hell, I had to shave everything. My lazy ass hasn’t groomed since I went on vacation. I was starting to look like Robin Williams again! Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Morning Chow, you already know that diet has to be 100% bro. I had the same issues for a while and I regret it so much, but back on track and dropping weight now. You know the way just start following it.
    i know diet is key and hopefully one day I can beat that into my stubborn head but at least I’m eating which is a plus and getting my protein in which is better then the last few months

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Morning, Chow. You’ll get everything dialed in. Getting started seems to be the hardest part, then you fall into your routine.

I had to shave my beard...it’s too fuckin hot here for that right now! Hell, I had to shave everything. My lazy ass hasn’t groomed since I went on vacation. I was starting to look like Robin Williams again! Lmao
    I’m kinda sol on shaving it anytime now because I have really dry skin on my face that I use a prescription cream for but under the beard is gross ass dry flacks that I have a little comb I use to just work it out so it don’t just sit there like a dingleberry lol

So today is Wednesday and on my 4 day split that’s a rest day which is nice because even on weekends I train for work and we have been doing 12’s since we are crazy busy..so off to relax

You’ll get there, bud. I don’t see how some of these guys out there are eating 5k or more calories a day(clean). That’s a lot a eating!

You’ll get there, bud. I don’t see how some of these guys out there are eating 5k or more calories a day(clean). That’s a lot a eating!
    Clean??...not likely unless we are talking pro level. I've seen guys say they are eating 5K-6K and then they post up food and I just laugh, shit looks like what I'm eating on a cut. Half these guys don't weigh or track their food and just like BF% they are guessing man lol.

Morning Chow, have you done your beginning weight and all that stuff yet? Be a good idea to take measurements and weight then check weight again in about a week or two just to see if diet is right.

Afternoon..I did take weight and it was at 170 but haven’t measured in a bit..arms were 15 last time I checked

Tonight is upper body b workout!

Clean??...not likely unless we are talking pro level. I've seen guys say they are eating 5K-6K and then they post up food and I just laugh, shit looks like what I'm eating on a cut. Half these guys don't weigh or track their food and just like BF% they are guessing man lol.
    I’m talking about the guys that do it right. I know a couple of local guys that are strict and the IFBB Pros on YouTube. What’s even more mind blowing is the power lifters, granted they aren’t eating clean exactly, but they put down massive amounts of food.

Evening, Chow. Have you hit the gym yet?

Evening, Chow. Have you hit the gym yet?
    just got done..everything went well excep pull ups which I can’t technically say I passed because some were definitely half reps and on the low end of the rep range for the program but all great so far! I can see good size happening if I stay consistent this cycle!

2C4A4FBE-719F-4AA3-9BED-DA83CF7AA6E4.jpg well if you can read my chicken scratch that’s Tuesday workout to give an idea of what I’m doing..writing down tonight’s right now because I forgot my pad

Morning Chow, looks like leg gainz to me. I'm about to go make some myself.

Morning Chow, its Swole Saturday get them gainz in bro.

Morning Chow, its Swole Saturday get them gainz in bro.
    Ya no weekend gains for me as I train for work and use the rest for family time since I don’t really see them during the week lol..I know it’s not set up this way for recovery reasons but I’m switching the 4 day split to mon-Thursday with Friday Saturday Sunday off ..I’m just so exhausted Friday nights..last 2 including last night I fell asleep at 8 and slept until 7 am lol

Morning Chow, hey man you can set up your training schedule how you see fit....long as your training!!