Apex Peptides

Sensitivity to caffeine

Any of you guys have a problem with caffeine crashing your blood sugar? Last few months I've been struggling with that after my morning coffee . Sometimes it takes all day to get my blood sugar up . I'm not diabetic . What I've read online is it may be a reactive hypoglycemia . Caffeine and stress crashing my blood sugar . Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience and what you do about it .

Quote Originally Posted by Mlb123 View Post
    Any of you guys have a problem with caffeine crashing your blood sugar? Last few months I've been struggling with that after my morning coffee . Sometimes it takes all day to get my blood sugar up . I'm not diabetic . What I've read online is it may be a reactive hypoglycemia . Caffeine and stress crashing my blood sugar . Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience and what you do about it .
    I have become very sensitive to caffeine in the last few years, Iím 40 now I used to be able to do Starbucks every morning, not anymore, I think itís from all the damn NO explode I did when I was younger, I think it fucked me up, now I donít do any pre workout powder, shit gives me heart palpitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlb123 View Post
    Just replace your sweetener with meth! I shouldn't have to say it but I'm just kidding. Over the years I have noticed that I do have a slight sensitivity to caffeine these days. It takes me about 3 hours to drink a cup of coffee and I specifically seek out preworkouts with the least amount of caffeine as possible. I think it's probably most of the supplements combined with age for the majority of us. I started using the same amount of coffee that I would normally use but I add a few extra ounces of water. It could be placebo but it seems to work.

I thinks it’s the age bro, even my eyesight is starting to get bad, one day I had perfect vision, within one year it starting to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerGuy View Post
    I thinks it’s the age bro, even my eyesight is starting to get bad, one day I had perfect vision, within one year it starting to suck.
    I have to wear reading glasse for small print. Man that sucks I am always forgetting the damn things. When I cut my caffeine way down, was taking about 1600-1800 mgs a day my B.P. went way down. I could feel the difference.

Lmao. A few years ago I started bitching that we needed a bigger TV. The wife said it was my eyes. We made a deal that if I got my eyes checked and they were good, I could get a new TV. If they were bad, glasses. Walked out of mf'n Sam's Club with a new set of glasses lmao

I can’t handle anything with caffeine or ephedra even preworkout it gives me terrible headaches

I can’t live without caffeine

I regulary check my blood glucose levels because of my gh use. Sometimes I will wake up with elevated bloodsugar from a cheat meal or just a late night binge. I have noticed a coorelation with morning coffee regulating my blood sugar. I have nothing to back these claims other than personal experience, but black coffee does seem to have some effect on lowering my glucose levels.

Also im over 40 and some time over the past 4 or 5 years my body has become extremely caffeine sensitive, if i drink any after lunch time i will have issues falling asleep at a normal hour. I have just chalked it up to getting old.

I tend to load up on too much caffeine too. And I seem to crash when Iím on a low carb diet. Almost like Iím on tren even when Iím not. So I feel it may be a insulin thing too but I donít have any evidence to back that up.

Same here TrainerGuy, I’m 38 and used to drink ton of caffeine and now I get palpitations here and there. So I don’t mess with caffeine too much anymore. Or just drink small coffee
    I have become very sensitive to caffeine in the last few years, I’m 40 now I used to be able to do Starbucks every morning, not anymore, I think it’s from all the damn NO explode I did when I was younger, I think it fucked me up, now I don’t do any pre workout powder, shit gives me heart palpitations.