Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicNut View Post
    Good morning Bro!

Welcome to the wonderful world of steroids. It looks like you have a pretty solid plan. I see you have a leg day there I just want to make sure you are including squats and deadlifts in somewhere. The big compound exercises are where you are going to make the most gains.

Do you plan on getting a blood test during cycle? It's a good insurance that everything is going well and your gear is properly dosed.

Thanks for starting the log. I will be following along.

That's whats up thanks man! & I plan on getting bloods 7 weeks in to see where I'm at. I'm pretty confident with my choice of gear I've heard nothing but good things so excited to see where I'll be. I honestly do deads like once every 2 weeks and I need to start doing legs twice a week. That's deff my weaker spot. Any suggestions on doing a few weeks of nothing but the big 3 compounds as opposed to isolation routines? something like bench/tris, deads/bi's, and squats/delts.

Hey bro. Did you mention where your gear is from? Or is it not from this board?
    KEEP IT TECHNO

M&S Veteran
    You absolutely cant go wrong with the big three. I recommend incorporating at least one of the big three into every workout. It is nice to have an arm only day or shoulders day once in a while but I will usually do those when I am short on time or too beat to do squats, deads, or bench. I am almost never too tired to do bench but If I worked it the day before I know its time to hit something else.

I usually do chest (including flat bench), tris, and calves in one day
    Back, Biceps, and some abs (Includes Deads)
    Legs, (Squats), Leg press, ect. and calves again.
    Also have an arm day, and shoulder day but usually do these after I am sore from the big three.

Good on you planning bloods. Way too many people neglect to do bloods and put themselves at risk and have a huge disadvantage.

I am glad to follow along. And I think Torcha has something he wants to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    That's whats up thanks man! & I plan on getting bloods 7 weeks in to see where I'm at. I'm pretty confident with my choice of gear I've heard nothing but good things so excited to see where I'll be. I honestly do deads like once every 2 weeks and I need to start doing legs twice a week. That's deff my weaker spot. Any suggestions on doing a few weeks of nothing but the big 3 compounds as opposed to isolation routines? something like bench/tris, deads/bi's, and squats/delts.

You absolutely cant go wrong with the big three. I recommend incorporating at least one of the big three into every workout. It is nice to have an arm only day or shoulders day once in a while but I will usually do those when I am short on time or too beat to do squats, deads, or bench. I am almost never too tired to do bench but If I worked it the day before I know its time to hit something else.

Also have an arm day, and shoulder day but usually do these after I am sore from the big three.

Good on you planning bloods. Way too many people neglect to do bloods and put themselves at risk and have a huge disadvantage.

I am glad to follow along. And I think Torcha has something he wants to tell you.
    oh your fuked.. last time i share naughty photos with you anabolic nut....alright, ill say it... right cosmic.. we need to have a little talk.. you sound like a cool dude, so im hoping you take this with humour.. umm.. did i mention anabolic nut is a fuker!! haha.. your profile name my friend kinda reads bad... if you play with the letters you get a word im sure you don't want to wear... now it may just be be me.. but my brain is kinda lazy, its doesn't really bother reading things correctly, it kinda goes by the shape of the letters.. you with me?
    lets forget the king part.. perhaps cosmic94 maybe a better choice.... thou cocksmoking is kinda topical at the moment, its by no means applies to you... please don't hate on the messenger!!!

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by torcha View Post
    oh your fuked.. last time i share naughty photos with you anabolic nut....alright, ill say it... right cosmic.. we need to have a little talk.. you sound like a cool dude, so im hoping you take this with humour.. umm.. did i mention anabolic nut is a fuker!! haha.. your profile name my friend kinda reads bad... if you play with the letters you get a word im sure you don't want to wear... now it may just be be me.. but my brain is kinda lazy, its doesn't really bother reading things correctly, it kinda goes by the shape of the letters.. you with me?
    lets forget the king part.. perhaps cosmic94 maybe a better choice.... thou cocksmoking is kinda topical at the moment, its by no means applies to you... please don't hate on the messenger!!!
    Sorry Torcha i had to do it

I was thinking the same thing Cosmic. Maybe one of the mods can help you out with that screen name before you get a bad nickname. Just tryn to look out for you Bro.

Damn I must not be on enough tren I never even crossed my mind until you guys said it. Sorry Cosmic its not making fun its just funny bro. If you want it changed let me know I'll see what I can do if not own that shit bro.

Leave it to torcha hahahahaha
    KEEP IT TECHNO

I was thinking the same thing Cosmic. Maybe one of the mods can help you out with that screen name before you get a bad nickname. Just tryn to look out for you Bro.
    all good.. someone had to do it.. may as well be me.. anything i can help with cosmic, drop me a line. im thick skinned, feel free to fire one back if you like...
    its how Australians say 'wats up'....

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Hey bro. Did you mention where your gear is from? Or is it not from this board?
    I never thought to put it but its DBZ TestE 500, Adex, And clomid. Heard only good things about all his gear

all good.. someone had to do it.. may as well be me.. anything i can help with cosmic, drop me a line. im thick skinned, feel free to fire one back if you like...

damn I never even thoughta that lol Yall on that freaky shit lmao I might have to go with jtips advice n just rock that shit now we got it started lol

I never thought to put it but its DBZ TestE 500, Adex, And clomid. Heard only good things about all his gear
    You'll be happy with his stuff bro
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Idk if I can even fire back at ya after seeing that profile pic that is awesome! btw whats up mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    You'll be happy with his stuff bro
    2 weeks in I feel like a fucking champ lol glad that was my first choice

I might borrow your exact routine for the last half of my run. Just to switch it up cause it sounds like a solid way to get some crazy mass. I'm very interested to see where my levels are at on both ends of the spectrum with bloods and it'll be good for future use

Happy Friday

Have you considered hcg throughout cycle, or atleast the tail end into pct for quicker recovery? Some people do, some people dont, but at your age, being nice and young, (if I could only go back in time! ) It would be extra insurance to keep gains and help recovery in pct.

Idk if I can even fire back at ya after seeing that profile pic that is awesome! btw whats up mate!
    all is well cosmic.. im patient. take ya time on retribution!! i have no calfs, a good place to start...
    like ya tude man.. own that shit!!!

Morning bro, its flex Friday man so post em if you got em.

Morning bro. Time to flex.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

M&S Veteran
    damn I never even thoughta that lol Yall on that freaky shit lmao I might have to go with jtips advice n just rock that shit now we got it started lol
    Lulz, I like your style.

Yes, the big three will thicken you up in a good way.