Apex Peptides
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Prokor

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Hell, Pro's not the only "Freebie" I've been thrown here either..., would you like to gstbinto that business too...?

Will that make you feel like hour wearing slightly "bigger "
    Shoes, or Pants...?

'Size'
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Yeah Twisty, or whatever the fuck you call yourself...,is that what your doing now, getting on here & dissing me, what the duck am I...? A sponsor..? No I'm a fucking member, keep running your BIG Mouth.. ! You sound real.... Tuff behind the Keyboard don't ya....?

Ya want it talk your smack, talk it to me big boy.

Some, looking out for "Members" her, talking that shit, & being disrespectful to a contributing member..?
    Fucking Douchbag, ur a piece if Work, I'll. Tell ya..!
    Maybe because I buy in 'Size' ...what the Fuck , why the Fuck are you asking me what someone I do not know "personally " does, and why, or how, what are ya going to ask next, "What he looks like....? "
    Hell, Pro's not the only "Freebie" I've been thrown here either..., would you like to gstbinto that business too...?

Will that make you feel like hour wearing slightly "bigger "
    Shoes, or Pants...?

'Size'
    3 separate posts and I cant even read one ...maybe its the run on sentences or lack of periods or comas ...any hoot Im sure theres a insult directly towards me lol..

Listen this is my last attempt at speakin to you ....mods here dont make ***** nor get free gear nor do sponsors pay to be here so when we see shit wrong we act on it in a non bias fashion to protect the members !!!! You and pupu did nothin but under mind our efforts and when that happens the newer members continue to order from the source , long story short take a look we have members out of $$$$....

P.S. Im no tuff guy or keyboard warrior broski If you werent so fucking stupid you would see we are here to look out for you .....

This is one of the reasons i believe in respect words can and will cause mayhem. Favoritism among members from a source to get custs and to defy a is wrong...im not saying Pro did or didn't do this, and what gear we use is our choice here.
    I believe in honesty and straight up honor and if a job is too big..dont take it...if you cannot supply...advise as to such...that simple.
    The members here dont need to be lead by the hand but nor do they need to be hosed...
    Size your a good dude...twisted is too I just feel that i would be very upset if i wAnted to start a cycle on a certain date and the closer i got to that date..still had no goods...
    Now i wasn't rushing to start this yr but felt good and said..eh why not...BUT i had on hand back up goods...id be very upset if the things i need do not arrive...ive not had that issue much and from few sponsors on here ive placed in one way r another...we rely on each other as a community to advise if red flags should be raised.
    Sorry about the long borring post.

Have a Blessed night guys n gals.

I'll say it again, prokor had ugl grade gear no better. Its not like he had God pissing in his vials or something.

I agree with twisted tho, seeing good reviews on a lab that fucked people over is kinda shotty for everyone. We are looking out for members... how many other forums give a shit about a member getting fucked over? I lost out on 1,1xx and when I told a mod he kicked me off the forum. People think we get the hookup, well we don't hell twisted sent me a few bottles of test because I was out.

Unlike other forums we don't owe anyone shit. I ain't got to keep a shit lab on because they paid me or ban members because they put up a bad review we are a member forum and if you can't see that you know where the door is.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I'll say it again, prokor had ugl grade gear no better. Its not like he had God pissing in his vials or something.

I agree with twisted tho, seeing good reviews on a lab that fucked people over is kinda shotty for everyone. We are looking out for members... how many other forums give a shit about a member getting fucked over? I lost out on 1,1xx and when I told a mod he kicked me off the forum. People think we get the hookup, well we don't hell twisted sent me a few bottles of test because I was out.

Unlike other forums we don't owe anyone shit. I ain't got to keep a shit lab on because they paid me or ban members because they put up a bad review we are a member forum and if you can't see that you know where the door is.

My man!
    You know im super tired but have to agree with your post right here!
    25 plus yrs on this forum thing and this could not have been better said!
    Thank you Achilles

Prokor ends now.

I will join the convo when the aspirin kicks in lol...