Muscle and Science
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Prokor

  1. #41
    M&S Veteran 'SizeMatters''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Posts
    1,444
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by hguabrah View Post
    I did.
    Good.., awesome... Hopefully the others will get theirs soon too.. Awesome, glad to hear..!

    May I ask, what did y'a procure...?

    'Size'
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

    I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

  2. #42
    Rep Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11,985
    Rep Power
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Good.., awesome... Hopefully the others will get theirs soon too.. Awesome, glad to hear..!

    May I ask, what did y'a procure...?

    'Size'
    He's following the rules in the thread. All that is to be said is that it was received and that is all.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    43
    I just started a new thread on prokor... it's for everyone with pending orders please use it for that only not a bunch of shit to add up post counts

    I received my orders today from him

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Chem74delta View Post
    I just started a new thread on prokor... it's for everyone with pending orders please use it for that only not a bunch of shit to add up post counts

    I received my orders today from him
    I better check mail. I might get mines 😂😂😂
    Doubt that

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    46
    Goods received from PRO today

  6. #46
    Member Burkawitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    45
    Prokor is a sponser now on PM...Oh boy, hopefully guys start flaming his ass over there.

  7. #47
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,941
    Rep Power
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkawitz View Post
    Prokor is a sponser now on PM...Oh boy, hopefully guys start flaming his ass over there.
    We dont give a shit where he is

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    14
    Wish I read this before I trusted PM sponsors.. taking a look at your sponsors now

  9. #49
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,441
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by lncharge View Post
    Wish I read this before I trusted PM sponsors.. taking a look at your sponsors now
    Feel free to ask questions on our sources. While you are looking around drop us an intro thread so everyone can get to know you better.

  10. #50
    Member Nsane504's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    58
    Prokor sheesh!!!! That's a scary blast from the past! Lol

Similar Threads

  1. experiences with prokor pharma?
    By audi4796 in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2017, 11:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •