Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thread: Ralox TD

Ralox TD

Thanks DG for the great service. Everything went smooth.

I feel that I have very small gyno that has always bothered me from my first cycle. It's not bad at all but I'm OCD and it annoys me.

So gunna try running this at 60mg first 10 and then 30 rest for he way. Technically that would be enough for like 14 weeks but I'll stop if it gets better before then.

If anyone has ever ran this with success I'd love to hear. Seems to be the best route.

I can't remember who it is but someone on this board has posted multiple times about how this is the best thing for getting rid of his gyno whenever it pops up. I've got a little bump myself and ordered 5 boxes, just waiting for them to show up because the aromasin isn't really helping.

By the way, what were your e2 levels when you noticed you had something in there?

Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus View Post
    I can't remember who it is but someone on this board has posted multiple times about how this is the best thing for getting rid of his gyno whenever it pops up. I've got a little bump myself and ordered 5 boxes, just waiting for them to show up because the aromasin isn't really helping.

By the way, what were your e2 levels when you noticed you had something in there?
    Ahhhhh man I don't even know. I had bunk aromasin a few years ago when I Hink I got it then my run just now first time using tests and eq it was in the 60s and seemed to aggravate it.

I thought t was bigger but now that I got my e2 back down it seems to have gone back down to its normal small size. I just want it gone lol.

From now on i over estimate my ais at all times. Odd if I crash my e2 lol

I feel you. I get pumped full of estrogen no matter how much or how little test I'm on. Got my prolactin in check tho.

I feel you. I get pumped full of estrogen no matter how much or how little test I'm on. Got my prolactin in check tho.
    I've yet to run a 19nor but you better bet my ass is running caber as a precaution from the start. I've yet to see one good reason not too (other than expensive)

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    I've yet to run a 19nor but you better bet my ass is running caber as a precaution from the start. I've yet to see one good reason not too (other than expensive)
    I've had great results with pharm grade prami but it knocks you OUT so you have to take it at night. Switched to caber because the lethargy would linger in the morning, even at small doses. You're missing out if you've never run tren! It's the best!!

I've had great results with pharm grade prami but it knocks you OUT so you have to take it at night. Switched to caber because the lethargy would linger in the morning, even at small doses. You're missing out if you've never run tren! It's the best!!
    It's coming sooner or later haha. Gunna gonlow my first run for sure.