Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The tren shed

What can go get fucked is the stair machine telling me that I only burned 150 calories because it's dumbass doesn't know I'm on Clen and sweating more than a 500lb dude in a sauna. Fuck! Lol
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    Contact me via pm with any questions!
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*

TORCHAS TIPS ON TREN....

Righto... fuck knows where to start. there is a lot of ground to cover... so ill go over a few different ideas, so you the tren user may be inspired to share...

do not attempt to -insert or replace a sim card on your phone.. I believe the phone survival percentage is quite low on tren

do not attempt to - explain to the mrs why her ass is getting big. your tren aint smart enuf to say, baby I didn't notice... tren will not only get into details on how the shitty food, time spent sitting on her ass, lacking of comminment to the gym... tren will write sticky notes and leave them every where... on her chocolate ' bitch please', in her wallet, save your ***** 'you need to buy clen'.. on the mirror it may even draw the outline of wat she used to look like.. so she can see it daily... tren thinks its helpful... its really a cunt..

do not attempt to- to explain anything she tells you of, of her day.. you must nod... that's it.. just nod! with a yes baby everynow and then...tren will reply with.. slap that bitch in the face, wat fukin dude said fukin wat.. wats he look like, where does he park his car.... bad tren......

do not attempt to -try to talk her into that hottie at the shops for threesome .. tren wont help you there. tren will have hitting on the chick as your girl stands there.. that don't work........trust me on that...

do not attempt to- '............' fill in the blanks here!!!!!!!!!
    well fellas you get the idea.. post em up... the words cunts and assholes can used in or out of content, wat more could a usa brother possibly ever need to aid his ability to learn Australian than a good ol tren rant....
    CAUSE FUK AVERAGE, YOU CAN HAVE THAT SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    What can go get fucked is the stair machine telling me that I only burned 150 calories because it's dumbass doesn't know I'm on Clen and sweating more than a 500lb dude in a sauna. Fuck! Lol
    hahaha.... mine does that too... it really is a cunt... ive been dying for over 40 mins, almost 5 kms... it tells me, my last meal still needs another half a hour to burn off... fuck off treadmill, you suck!
    CAUSE FUK AVERAGE, YOU CAN HAVE THAT SHIT

Fucking this fad of every skinny 18 to 20 year old flexing I the mirror like he's some fucking bodybuilder or fitness bro. Every fucking gym i go to now, the young kids think they are fucking huge. I'm no giant but what the fuck. If i Cosby weigh more then a 12 year old wet cock, you wouldn't see me flexing. Let alone In the gyms back home, you'd be you scared to

All this positivity I Insta**** from fitness dick heads. What is with this shit. Every wanna be cock sucker fitness dick heads, whether make our female is trying this bull shit positivity tactic. Fuck off, i see through that shit

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Fucking this fad of every skinny 18 to 20 year old flexing I the mirror like he's some fucking bodybuilder or fitness bro. Every fucking gym i go to now, the young kids think they are fucking huge. I'm no giant but what the fuck. If i Cosby weigh more then a 12 year old wet cock, you wouldn't see me flexing. Let alone In the gyms back home, you'd be you scared to
    Funny I almost posted this the other day lol. These little fuckers are everywhere in my gym and none are even as big as my wife. Its funny when they do that dumb shit my wife looks at me and goes really, then walks over and picks up more than they do and with perfect form smiling all the while. They usually get there feelings hurt and just walk away with there head down...its fucking great. Fuck skinny/twiggy guys in the gym flexing bro!!

Also fuck working in the ghetto dealing with straight up hood rats all god damn day. I shit you not they can't as much as add little own read and comprehend shit but they sure as hell can tell you about this fuck in a rap song and how "they gonna come up on a lick one day and bees rich" try learning basic skills like speaking English and quit scamming for anything and everything you can. Fuck hood rats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Funny I almost posted this the other day lol. These little fuckers are everywhere in my gym and none are even as big as my wife. Its funny when they do that dumb shit my wife looks at me and goes really, then walks over and picks up more than they do and with perfect form smiling all the while. They usually get there feelings hurt and just walk away with there head down...its fucking great. Fuck skinny/twiggy guys in the gym flexing bro!!
    Its absurd. I really think it has to do with the generation of entitlement. No one is there to luck these fuckers down out hurt their feelings. I would never act like that at that age.

Your wife needs to make a comment. Like calling them wet pussy cakes

Also fuck working in the ghetto dealing with straight up hood rats all god damn day. I shit you not they can't as much as add little own read and comprehend shit but they sure as hell can tell you about this fuck in a rap song and how "they gonna come up on a lick one day and bees rich" try learning basic skills like speaking English and quit scamming for anything and everything you can. Fuck hood rats!!!
    Haha yea jtip. Hell yea. It takes a person to live around these fucks before you can truely hate them. Uneducated self absorbed ungrateful pecker heads standing around telling everyone it is their fault that they can't get a job. The man is holding them back. No you dress and act like a ghetto thug and try as hard as you can to act hard because your parents never loved you or gave you a hug. Clean that shit up and act respectful of others and I guarantee you can go out and function in today's society. Sit around telling us about slavery. I don't know shit about being a slave and neither do any of you. If anything the working class man and woman is your slave and free ride. Wellfare sucking up pieces of dog shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    Haha yea jtip. Hell yea. It takes a person to live around these fucks before you can truely hate them. Uneducated self absorbed ungrateful pecker heads standing around telling everyone it is their fault that they can't get a job. The man is holding them back. No you dress and act like a ghetto thug and try as hard as you can to act hard because your parents never loved you or gave you a hug. Clean that shit up and act respectful of others and I guarantee you can go out and function in today's society. Sit around telling us about slavery. I don't know shit about being a slave and neither do any of you. If anything the working class man and woman is your slave and free ride. Wellfare sucking up pieces of dog shit.
    Oh yeah the race card sets me off big time bro...I don't dislike you or treat you differently nor does anyone else due to skin color but people have the right to be prejudiced against or even hate any type of person regardless of skin color there's a big difference there. It wouldn't matter what color you are I can't stand hood rats period there are white, black, and brown that make up the people you discribe above...except the slavery thing and man there were white and black slaves, look at the Jewish people they were slaves for ages in Egypt and later a crazy man tried to wipe them off the face of the planet. Now I have a lot of Native American blood in my family what about those people they had there entire country taken from them so don't act like the world owes your something because every race and color has been on the short side of the stick at some point and time in history. OK rant over but god damn man when is enough really enough and when will people of all color stand up and say no more excuses and no more using our ancestors as a reason for our failure as people??

Oh yeah the race card sets me off big time bro...I don't dislike you or treat you differently nor does anyone else due to skin color but people have the right to be prejudiced against or even hate any type of person regardless of skin color there's a big difference there. It wouldn't matter what color you are I can't stand hood rats period there are white, black, and brown that make up the people you discribe above...except the slavery thing and man there were white and black slaves, look at the Jewish people they were slaves for ages in Egypt and later a crazy man tried to wipe them off the face of the planet. Now I have a lot of Native American blood in my family what about those people they had there entire country taken from them so don't act like the world owes your something because every race and color has been on the short side of the stick at some point and time in history. OK rant over but god damn man when is enough really enough and when will people of all color stand up and say no more excuses and no more using our ancestors as a reason for our failure as people??
    Fuck yea. I agree 100%. I have dated black chicks, asians, white, mexican. This is a new era. Time to put all that bullshit in the past and treat each other with respect. Each race has its downfalls. But teaching each new generation to hate based on race is holding us back from greatness. I'm sure all the rich fucks love to see us at each others throat though. The only color they see is green. Easy to keep our dumbasses occupied with racial tensions while they live the good life. It takes many years to see what is really going on with our society and then realise that most of the people around us are oblivious to the truth. Following the trending news like sheep to the slaughter.
    It is better to burn out than to fade away.

I'm liking this tren shed thread. I got angry short person disease. This shit has to come out or I lash out at people. Lol.
    It is better to burn out than to fade away.