Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prokor received

There's some legit sources on bop. Used them and had good results. Finally got my shit from pro. Took 6 weeks lol

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Unless you're gonna go hang your hat at that shit hole BOP you won't see him. After all the shit that's gone down are you really going to place another order with him anyway? What incentive does he have to give you a quality product. He knows he's never coming back here. He knows none of the members here are going to order from him again. If he was in your shoes he definitely wouldn't order from Pro again.
    If guys do order from him again they won't do it consciously. He'll have reinvented himself and be using a new name.
    To the member that pm'd me....I don't have enough posts to reply to you. The board he is working now is bop.
    You can lead a horse to water man, but I be damn if you can make it drink. Let them go on over to bop where guys get ass fucked so the staff can get a free vial of something to get good ok prokor gear. He's just another ugl, you would think he found the source to 100% pure raws "hahaha" the way some polish his rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    You can lead a horse to water man, but I be damn if you can make it drink. Let them go on over to bop where guys get ass fucked so the staff can get a free vial of something to get good ok prokor gear. He's just another ugl, you would think he found the source to 100% pure raws "hahaha" the way some polish his rod.
    It's Fuckin PM he's at and someone called out his bullshit from here and then pupu or whatever he hell his name in chimed in And said it was jealousy that he was kicked off here
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    Contact me via pm with any questions!
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    It's Fuckin PM he's at and someone called out his bullshit from here and then pupu or whatever he hell his name in chimed in And said it was jealousy that he was kicked off here
    He can stay there and suck them off

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    He can stay there and suck them off
    Lol right. Jealousy?! How does that even make the slightest bit of sense lol. Jealous of what??
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*

So he's saying I'm jealous of prokor so I removed him? Lol. Because last time I checked he was removed because he couldn't tell the truth about a package being sent out to save his life. Again it is crazy what people will do for free gear. We will see how well ol prokor likes paying the bills over there, hell last I remember he didn't even like giving gear to his sick sucking rep

So he's saying I'm jealous of prokor so I removed him? Lol. Because last time I checked he was removed because he couldn't tell the truth about a package being sent out to save his life. Again it is crazy what people will do for free gear. We will see how well ol prokor likes paying the bills over there, hell last I remember he didn't even like giving gear to his sick sucking rep
    Haha exactly what he said
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*

Lmao not only is there monthly fees , but some of the mods have there hands out constantly and dont forget Pains extra fee so he can send customers to him hahaha oh boy prokor will be rethinking things hahahahahaha .....

Lol right. Jealousy?! How does that even make the slightest bit of sense lol. Jealous of what??
    Hahaha this is comical

Biogx all the way
    I second that!
    I'm very happy with every aspect from bio in my dealings.

Sorry, prob shouldn't have bumped this damn thread anymore....