Apex Peptides
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Wow now that's a big Improvement. I've been following listening because there was no need for any input because everything you needed was right in front of you, apparently you listen. congratulations keep it up. Who needs a personal trainer when you have help like these guys

Thanks guys. Here's a current pic up 23lbs since the previous ones from last year. Hard to keep my diet on point since it takes 4000 calories for me to gain any weight.
    bd1d07ce5e4442968b2f6923c144a292-610xh.jpg

Bro, really nice work here. You paid attention, you asked questions, you learned and you implemented. You stuck to it and are doing awesome! I personally have to eat between 3,400 and 4,000 calories all year round for cut and bulk. Any less and I start to lose muscle mass and definition. I don't think you should go on a cycle just yet. You're making great progress and learning along the way. It's your own body and decision though. So if you do, I suggest the standard starting cycle of 500mg Test E a week. If you decide to take that route, please make sure you are set up to run a proper cycle and pct. Ask questions and learn as much as you can. AAS isnt magic and your own hormone balance is not something you should f with until you really understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Bro, really nice work here. You paid attention, you asked questions, you learned and you implemented. You stuck to it and are doing awesome! I personally have to eat between 3,400 and 4,000 calories all year round for cut and bulk. Any less and I start to lose muscle mass and definition. I don't think you should go on a cycle just yet. You're making great progress and learning along the way. It's your own body and decision though. So if you do, I suggest the standard starting cycle of 500mg Test E a week. If you decide to take that route, please make sure you are set up to run a proper cycle and pct. Ask questions and learn as much as you can. AAS isnt magic and your own hormone balance is not something you should f with until you really understand.
    Wait what? You eat at the same amount of calories all year round for cutting abs bulking? Lol 🤣
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Wait what? You eat at the same amount of calories all year round for cutting abs bulking? Lol ��
    Yeah I didnt word that too well did I lol. During a bulk I eat on the high end around 4000 calories. As I cut, I drop to around 3400 calories. It may not work well for some people but it seems to work for me.

Yeah I didnt word that too well did I lol. During a bulk I eat on the high end around 4000 calories. As I cut, I drop to around 3400 calories. It may not work well for some people but it seems to work for me.
    Man I know pro's (my coach included) that can't cut on 3400cals. I sure as hell can't...I start at 23-2400 and drop out 200cals each month during a cut getting as low as 1800cals and am not considered a small guy. Although not working out for the past 2wks I feel tiny AF lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ZXRS5681 View Post
    Thanks guys. Here's a current pic up 23lbs since the previous ones from last year. Hard to keep my diet on point since it takes 4000 calories for me to gain any weight.
    bd1d07ce5e4442968b2f6923c144a292-610xh.jpg
    Keep going until you have reached your peak man then look into other options. It appears your still growing with your current situation so if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Man I know pro's (my coach included) that can't cut on 3400cals. I sure as hell can't...I start at 23-2400 and drop out 200cals each month during a cut getting as low as 1800cals and am not considered a small guy. Although not working out for the past 2wks I feel tiny AF lol.
    I'm on my feet and moving for 10 to 12 hours a day. Crawling, climbing, sometimes running so my day to day is pretty active. The only time I sit down from 0600 to 1800 most days is to eat and during my drive to and from work, that's it. When I get home my typical workout is no less than an hour and a half and that's on average 5 days a week as well. I've been lean my entire life and have a hard time getting to 200 let alone maintaining my weight. If I dont work out and I stop trying to achieve caloric goals, I will drop to less than 160 in about 2 months. I know it sounds crazy bro but it's true. I've been like that my entire life. Until I started learning how to eat and work out I floated between 145 and 160 at 6' tall no matter what I did.

I'm on my feet and moving for 10 to 12 hours a day. Crawling, climbing, sometimes running so my day to day is pretty active. The only time I sit down from 0600 to 1800 most days is to eat and during my drive to and from work, that's it. When I get home my typical workout is no less than an hour and a half and that's on average 5 days a week as well. I've been lean my entire life and have a hard time getting to 200 let alone maintaining my weight. If I dont work out and I stop trying to achieve caloric goals, I will drop to less than 160 in about 2 months. I know it sounds crazy bro but it's true. I've been like that my entire life. Until I started learning how to eat and work out I floated between 145 and 160 at 6' tall no matter what I did.
    You never said you do cardio all day long...smh lol. I get it man this little bout of vacay and land sickness I lost 10lbs and I was already cutting so I'm much lighter than I've been in years. It comes back fast though so no worries just stay consistent and things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    You never said you do cardio all day long...smh lol. I get it man this little bout of vacay and land sickness I lost 10lbs and I was already cutting so I'm much lighter than I've been in years. It comes back fast though so no worries just stay consistent and things happen.
    I seriously think I have some sort of hyperthyroidism bro. I felt for the OP because it's like "same boat" scenario when it came to his weight. I'm in the better part of my 30's and I've been this way my entire life. Tall and skinny lol. Since I was 18 I've been in high active jobs and I never seem to slow down. I'm ADHD, I have high anxiety, I have PTSD and my job now keeps me highly active. I've done the math and my maintenance calories have me in the mid 3,000 calorie range so eating enough to gain is ridiculously difficult. Anyway, sorry OP... I've hijacked your thread enough with my own problems here lol. I hope it was informational at best to let you know you're not alone sitting in the caboose of the gain train.

Before i started working out and trying to gain weight i was 147-150 no matter what i would eat my weight stayed the same once i started working out i just keep adding calories and would gain a pound or so and then loose it finally got up to 4000 where i started to gain consistently. Funny that everyone would say you don't eat that much, or your not tracking accurately, and nobody understands how much of a pain it is to get that much food down when i am working 8-10 hours a day.