Apex Peptides
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I'm on my feet and moving for 10 to 12 hours a day. Crawling, climbing, sometimes running so my day to day is pretty active. The only time I sit down from 0600 to 1800 most days is to eat and during my drive to and from work, that's it. When I get home my typical workout is no less than an hour and a half and that's on average 5 days a week as well. I've been lean my entire life and have a hard time getting to 200 let alone maintaining my weight. If I dont work out and I stop trying to achieve caloric goals, I will drop to less than 160 in about 2 months. I know it sounds crazy bro but it's true. I've been like that my entire life. Until I started learning how to eat and work out I floated between 145 and 160 at 6' tall no matter what I did.
    You never said you do cardio all day long...smh lol. I get it man this little bout of vacay and land sickness I lost 10lbs and I was already cutting so I'm much lighter than I've been in years. It comes back fast though so no worries just stay consistent and things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    You never said you do cardio all day long...smh lol. I get it man this little bout of vacay and land sickness I lost 10lbs and I was already cutting so I'm much lighter than I've been in years. It comes back fast though so no worries just stay consistent and things happen.
    I seriously think I have some sort of hyperthyroidism bro. I felt for the OP because it's like "same boat" scenario when it came to his weight. I'm in the better part of my 30's and I've been this way my entire life. Tall and skinny lol. Since I was 18 I've been in high active jobs and I never seem to slow down. I'm ADHD, I have high anxiety, I have PTSD and my job now keeps me highly active. I've done the math and my maintenance calories have me in the mid 3,000 calorie range so eating enough to gain is ridiculously difficult. Anyway, sorry OP... I've hijacked your thread enough with my own problems here lol. I hope it was informational at best to let you know you're not alone sitting in the caboose of the gain train.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I'm on my feet and moving for 10 to 12 hours a day. Crawling, climbing, sometimes running so my day to day is pretty active. The only time I sit down from 0600 to 1800 most days is to eat and during my drive to and from work, that's it. When I get home my typical workout is no less than an hour and a half and that's on average 5 days a week as well. I've been lean my entire life and have a hard time getting to 200 let alone maintaining my weight. If I dont work out and I stop trying to achieve caloric goals, I will drop to less than 160 in about 2 months. I know it sounds crazy bro but it's true. I've been like that my entire life. Until I started learning how to eat and work out I floated between 145 and 160 at 6' tall no matter what I did.
    Before i started working out and trying to gain weight i was 147-150 no matter what i would eat my weight stayed the same once i started working out i just keep adding calories and would gain a pound or so and then loose it finally got up to 4000 where i started to gain consistently. Funny that everyone would say you don't eat that much, or your not tracking accurately, and nobody understands how much of a pain it is to get that much food down when i am working 8-10 hours a day.