Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thread: 1-test

1-test

Anybody running his 1-test cyp that could comment on it? There's an older post about but it doesn't say much other than talking about pip.

I'm on it right now, honestly not blown away by it. Reminds me of EQ really...thought it'd be a better muscle builder but really it just seems to be adding vascularity and some muscle hardening. I'm on 600mg per week.

Right on. Thanks bro.

M&S Veteran
    It's great stuff. I like the strength gains. Also makes you sweat a bit more at night. Started at 600/week and recently raised it to 800. Possibly going back to 600 because not much difference between the two and 1 T cyp is very expensive.

Definitely agree on the sweating Kins! It reminds me of tren in that regard lol im pretty much always moist.

But I didn't get strength gains from it at all.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostillicus View Post
    Definitely agree on the sweating Kins! It reminds me of tren in that regard lol im pretty much always moist.

But I didn't get strength gains from it at all.
    Well, I suppose if you don't train for strength you wouldn't really notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Well, I suppose if you don't train for strength you wouldn't really notice it.
    For sure I'm not an expert on that as I'm not a powerlifter. But some compounds I just get stronger without even trying (anavar, tren, test, trestolone, etc). Didn't happen with 1-test at least for me...