Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Soopafli View Post
    3 ****s has an effect for me at 224 lbs of about 2 and 1/2 hrs of positive vibes and a,feeling of well being .. Way easier to,manage my temper even if,my old lady is tripping for real and I'm not being a dixkhead ..I think this is the,beggining of a beautiful friendship for me ..and not blowing smoke up your ass for the logs sake it does taste,like shit,with water ..may be it could be,mixede with a sweetener to help .. I have an idea that this mixed in a capsule with a nootropics would be killer bros
    Use fruit punch it taste better and supposedly fruit juice enhances the effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Soopafli View Post
    3 ****s has an effect for me at 224 lbs of about 2 and 1/2 hrs of positive vibes and a,feeling of well being .. Way easier to,manage my temper even if,my old lady is tripping for real and I'm not being a dixkhead ..I think this is the,beggining of a beautiful friendship for me ..and not blowing smoke up your ass for the logs sake it does taste,like shit,with water ..may be it could be,mixede with a sweetener to help .. I have an idea that this mixed in a capsule with a nootropics would be killer bros
    Honestly, most of your juices, like oj, and the Arizona teas make great liquids yo wash the kratom down. Just don't use anything carbonated or you will have a volcano bubbling in your mouth lol