Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Kratom log for neck pain and social anxiety

Recieved my pack really fast ..I just tried 3g of the red and it taste bitter but it feels good relaxing and sort of,euphoric I have never,used it before,...so,far so good
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED
    Ok man,..i am really loving this kratom I'm using the red vein only so far and,being on tren and,Superdrol I've been,a dick and,a half,honestly ..but this man,it really makes,me,feel,happy

BANNED
    3 ****s has an effect for me at 224 lbs of about 2 and 1/2 hrs of positive vibes and a,feeling of well being .. Way easier to,manage my temper even if,my old lady is tripping for real and I'm not being a dixkhead ..I think this is the,beggining of a beautiful friendship for me ..and not blowing smoke up your ass for the logs sake it does taste,like shit,with water ..may be it could be,mixede with a sweetener to help .. I have an idea that this mixed in a capsule with a nootropics would be killer bros

Quote Originally Posted by Soopafli View Post
    Ok man,..i am really loving this kratom I'm using the red vein only so far and,being on tren and,Superdrol I've been,a dick and,a half,honestly ..but this man,it really makes,me,feel,happy
    Awesome brother. I usually mix mine with oj. Also, red is definitely a calming ,relaxing strain. A real feel good if you know what i mean. Normally dosed at night. But my son uses it during th3 day. Because of the pain killing benefits. As do i but i must mix it with white

use mace15 for 15%Off
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good stuff bro! Look into toss & washing it. Just google t&w kratom. Especially if your dose is only 3 ****s. You barely even taste it! That's how I take mine majority of the time.
    I use a playing card,,, get a little scoop, about 1-2 ****s on the end,, take a deep breath then dump the K right on your tongue, immediately while your mouth is still open and your holding your breath, take a drink of water or what have you... Shake your head left to right for a couple seconds and swallow,, follow that up with another little drink to rinse your mouth and your done. Then repeat for a bigger dose if needed. I take about 3-4 ****s like that split into two scoops and it takes less than 1 minute and I barely taste anything.

Do you have a certain way to measure? **** scale? I don't have one so I've been researching and it seems like 1 level teaspoon is roughly 2 ****s. Does that sound right?

Quote Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
    Do you have a certain way to measure? **** scale? I don't have one so I've been researching and it seems like 1 level teaspoon is roughly 2 ****s. Does that sound right?
    It didnt come with a scoop?

use mace15 for 15%Off
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    It didnt come with a scoop?
    I didn't open it yet so I'll have to check when I get home. That's great if it does come with one.

Quote Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
    Yea, 2-3 ****s depending on the freshness, fluffyness, ect.
    Usually closer to 2 though.

BANNED
    Mine didn't come,with a scoop I weigh it ... I have really enjoyed the overall mood improvement (so had my chic lmao) I'm about to,take,it post workout today for neck pain and,relaxing will post up results ...I like it a lot so far ..benlash was on,the ***** about it helping people it doez

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanedoolie1 View Post
    Good stuff bro! Look into toss & washing it. Just google t&w kratom. Especially if your dose is only 3 ****s. You barely even taste it! That's how I take mine majority of the time.
    I use a playing card,,, get a little scoop, about 1-2 ****s on the end,, take a deep breath then dump the K right on your tongue, immediately while your mouth is still open and your holding your breath, take a drink of water or what have you... Shake your head left to right for a couple seconds and swallow,, follow that up with another little drink to rinse your mouth and your done. Then repeat for a bigger dose if needed. I take about 3-4 ****s like that split into two scoops and it takes less than 1 minute and I barely taste anything.
    That's how,I been,doing it still taste like shit lmao ...

Quote Originally Posted by Soopafli View Post
    That's how,I been,doing it still taste like shit lmao ...
    Oh, lol. I was thinking you were mixing it in a glass of water! Hahaha. That's the worst way to do it.