Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Things have really been coming together for me as this run continues. I am actually back up to my goal weight of 200lbs and leaning out really well. Oddly enough I have actually gained some weight during this cut but I attribute that to the change in protocol as well. Nevertheless, feeling great and even more, feeling healthy and strong.

I missed my entry for day before but here is a quick look..

DB Incline Press
    4x80x10
    Superset
    DB 1 Arm Tricep Extension
    4x40x10(2)

Close Grip Bench Press (negatives)
    3x135x7

Cable Tricep Kickback w/FST + Hold
    3x30x20(2)
    1x30x10(2)

Landmine Close Grip Press
    2x45x20
    3x90x10

Landmine Hip to Hip
    2x45x10(2)

Roma Chair Oblique Twist
    20(2) 20(2) 20(2)

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!

Had a fun ab workout last night. As the run continues there will obviously be an increase in core work. Aside overall upper body size, abs was one of the body parts I really wanted to improve on for this contest season.

Giant Set
    Cable Rope Oblique Twist
    5x110x10(2)
    Cable Rope Crunch
    5x130x10
    Hanging Weighted Leg Lifts
    5x12lbsx10

Double Set
    Flat Versaball Leg Lift
    20 10 5 10 5 10
    Versaball Windmills
    10x10

Yesterday was supposed to be an off day for me but I got restless about 10pm and decided to go in for a light shoulder workout and heavy cardio session.
    DB Shoulder Press
    5x50x10(2)
    Double Set
    EZ Curl Front Raise
    5x50x10

DB Lat Raise
    5x20x10

BB Shrugs
    5x225x20

Steady State Walk on Treadmill
    Incline 4.0
    Speed 4.0
    Time 45 mins

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support! Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there!

Week 1 of carb restrictions has been treating me great. It really is crazy how much the body just sucks up and absorbs carbs. Seems like a heavy carb day can keep you heavy for days. Aside my change in carbs, my diet is still the same. Eggs, chicken,lean ground beef and whey protein. Shoot I havent even dipped into the tuna yet
    Other than that the protocol is treating me great and adding NPP to this cut has been amazing. My strength is up and muscle fullness is impressive, im not nearly as flat as last season which again was the plan for this year. I had assumed carb cycling will help with that but its also slowed down overall weight anf body fat loss. So NPP has been a real help in this way since ive now all buy eliminated carbs.

Angled Calf Press
    4x630x20
    1x720x20

ISO 1 Leg Front Extension
    5x50x10 (2)

Landmine Front Squat
    5x90x10

Prone Hamstring Curl
    5x100x10

Just a fun session on a rainy day with the wife.

Bundy 2017 Dutch Contest Prep (unsponsored)

Gahhhh I'm so glad to have carbs oh plenty back in and headed into a nice lean bulk. I missed them so much! Sounds like you don't miss them all to much tho haha. I love my carbs. So what're your macros at now? How many weeks out?
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Killing it man..keep it up

Man now that ive made the adjustment to being in a carb defecit ive really seen the changes coming about fast. Its really crazy what a difference the carb cycling had made but now its back to normal business for me. I am down to 196lbs and will likely go take a biometric read later today. I just ate meal 1 with a 16oz shake so I need to let that settle a minute before I head over. I am most curious what my BF% is down to now. This go round seems much slower for me for some reason so we will see shortly.
    Aside this its just getting in the workouts and focusing on problem areas. I have really started to size up other competitors in my region and see where others lag and where they excel which really allows me to focus on points as well. I really cant stand the Physique look these days. I see these huge top heavy dudes with no traps and chicken legs in pastel board shorts and cringe. I am truly hopeful to pack on enough size and be conditioned enough to step away and step up in the black trunks!
    At any rate, last night was a fun chest and tri workout. This would be my light day so next chest day later in the week will either include different movements, heavier sets or a different pyramid count.

Db Incline Press
    1x80x20
    1x80x15
    1x80x12
    1x80x10

SUPERSET
    1 Arm DB Tricep Extension
    5x35x10(2)

Landmine Close Grip Incline Press
    5x90x10

Pec Dec Fly
    8x100x10 (close grip/half motion)
    2x100x10 (wide grip/full motion)

Cable Tricep Kickback, No Handle w FST + Hold
    3x30x10(2)
    2x30x20(2)

Giant Set
    DB Forearm Twist
    3x25x25(2)
    DB Forearm Reverse Curl
    3x20x25
    Seated Calf Raise
    3x135x20

Quick Update from my read this afternoon

After my recent bio read im feeling pretty good about my prep thus far. With my eyes set on Mid October for a Classic Physique debut I am feeling confident in my time left to get things locked in. At this point and really for months now its been all about conditioning. You know I spend alot of time reading and learning when and wherever possible and I am truly hopeful Classic turns out to be about Aesthetics and not a catch all for dudes who should be in Open but use this division in hopes of taking home a trophy. One thing I have seen is how many competitors will enter multiple divisions and multiple classes within the division. I saw dudes in Open, Physique and Classic last year! At that some entered as novice and masters while also in the open divisions. For me personally and this is just me but I would rather compete against the best in one division and win lose or draw know I can go toe to toe with the best, but to sandbag it to grab a trophy just doesnt click. Shoot if your willing to spend that much in hopes of a trophy, its worth considering just buying one! Its like Ric Flair famously said, in order to be the best you gotta beat the best and for me thats all it boils down to. So ya aesthetics is something I spend alot of time with as I know I will seldom be accused of being the biggest in the room but by grecian standards or whatever term for proportions you want to use, I have trained with that concept in mind. So biceps and calves and forearms are relative, the waist is in ratio to shoulders, thighs in ratio to hips, I mean since I have never truly reached for size in that way I have really tried to keep things as proportioned as possible. Its like I mentioned in another post but after a while I started to even look at physique requirements differently as really a top heavy body with no traps and skinny legs just isnt aesthetically pleasing. Not to take away from the conditioning those cats bring at all because its insane. But id rather push the limits of my frame just a little bit.
    Anyway I tend to make these posts into novels so let me quit while im ahead...

I increased my NPP intake from .5ml to 1ml. Dropped Primo for now and still at .5 ml eq. Still no Clen or Anavar. Im pretty low on body fat so I want to really work at a solid ab set up versus just a flat stomach.

T Bar Row
    1x45x20 Warm Up
    1x90x10
    1x135x10
    135x5 Drop Set 90x5 Failure Set 135x3

Superset
    21's x 50
    I I I I I

Landmine 1 Arm Bent Row
    5x45x10(2)
    Superset
    Db Standard Curl (1 arm)
    5x35x10(2)

Cable Rope Curl
    3x70x10

2nd Workout in PM
    30 Mins Cardio
    Steady State Walk

https://youtu.be/yjW9UXoKU2s

Great job Bundy.
    Start practicing to pose now. Lifting and diet is the easy part. Guys with better physiques get beat when they can't present it. Know your mandatories and be able to hold them for 20-30 seconds. Practice vacuums as well

Yesterday was finally a solid workout for me. I just wanted to get back to basics and not overthink things. I went back to a standard split and rather than the normal 5x20 or 10x10 I dropped a set allowing for me to squeeze in a few more movements. Nothing too serious but more than anything I am wanting to make sure and touch abs, caves and forearms everyday if only for 100 reps.

I have found I am able to get in and get out within about an hour and half these days which is fast for me. This doesnt include cardio because I havent been able to do any recently with this blown knee. Other than this its just getting the head in a good place.

DB Incline Press
    5x80x10
    Superset
    5x35x10(2)

Landmine Close Grip Incline Press
    1x45x20 Warm Up
    4x90x10

Cable Close Grip Pushdown
    3x70x20
    Cable Tri Kickback (no handle)
    2x30x20

DB Forearm Twist
    4x25x20(2)
    DB Forearm Reverse Curl
    4x20x20(2)

Donkey Raise
    5x400x20

Roman Chair Oblique Twist
    3x20(2)
    Flat Versaball Reverse Leg Lift
    20 20

Thanks for reading I appreciate the support!

Quote Originally Posted by Damageinc View Post
    Great job Bundy.
    Start practicing to pose now. Lifting and diet is the easy part. Guys with better physiques get beat when they can't present it. Know your mandatories and be able to hold them for 20-30 seconds. Practice vacuums as well
    Thank you and you are absolutely correct my man..all the conditioning in the world doesnt matter if you dont present it right.
    Thanks again and stay well!