Apex Peptides
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Well with my most recent cut with Dutch all but behind me like the hopes I had for the 2017 Season, it's time to look ahead but before I lay out my plans, I wanted to share some of my experiences and lessons ive picked up over the last year both in competition and with Dutch.
    So first and foremost I will be running my end of cycle bloods at the end of the week. Given the fact I am also running a couple of logs, I look forward to posting these numbers for everyone. Along with this will be my most recent photo. I have battled dysmorphia this entire season and have really struggled to want to take a picture of myself. Recently someone posted about loggers posting pics and honestly for whats its worth, I have personally never had any real constructive advice handed to me. More than anything its just another thing for people to pick apart and talk crap...which makes no sense to me as men how you gonna down talk another man who is legitimately trying to do something with this (let alone a stranger) but to each is own I suppose. For me I already pay hundreds of bucks a show to let strangers judge me so in the midst of a grueling prep negativity doesnt help so why feed into it. But I accept that there are just those sorts but I truly believe there are some guys out there that are supportive and its those dudes who I really push forward for. Plus I consider it part of my obligation to the source I am logging for to include as much detail as possible. I have always enjoyed prep pics but over the last year got to where I couldnt stand the sight of myself. Its a tough thing when you dont feel like you in your own skin!
    That said, lets play catch up for a quick second. Last season I walked off stage at 185lbs. I made my mind up that night that I would not compete in Physique again and would come in to the 2017 Season at 200lbs or the max limit for Classic Physique Division D. I am happy to say I have hit that mark and maintained it during this prep. As some know and maybe others dont, but I was scheduled to make my Classic debut roughly 3 weeks from now, but due to a meniscus tear had found myself behind in legs and cardio which is a huge factor in this. So ultimately I made the decision that rather than step to the stage unprepared or 100% I would skip the season and work towards an even bigger frame for the 2018 Season.
    And thats where we are now. Essentially once I made up my mind I wasnt going to compete I instantly dropped the intensity of my diet and started to prep as if I was in a bulk. This in hopes of building up a calorie surplus before I actually start the cycle. So now rather than stage ready and depleted I am actually carbing up (300+ carbs a day) and pushing heavier weight for shorter workouts and have still not done any substantial cardio. I am really pleased with where I am at physically as I have the additional 15lbs I aimed for but am still relatively lean. Last bio read had me at 7.6% bf which I am sure has risen but nonetheless still a great starting point for this upcoming bulk.
    So let me touch on a few lessons I have learned over since last year. So first and foremost and this is day 1 stuff but I really want to make it clear because I learned this while bulking. All the gear in the world wont make up for a bad diet. Now granted, currently I am in an off season mode and have been eating whatever I want (in moderation) pizza, cookies, ice cream I mean I have starved myself essentially since Dec 2016 so I just wanted to get these meals in while I could. But I have come to realize that pounds wont be added or subtracted without a good diet in place. Even a decent diet with gear will show results but to really make the most, the right foods and calories have to be in place. As far as bulking is concerned, as much as it is about caloric intake I have learned its just as much about calorie preservation. In other words, I have to make sure and not burn more than I am taking in, sometimes that may be 50 extra calories others it may be a couple of hundred but its important to preserve the surplus if you intend to pack on some pounds. As for cutting, well for me its about finding the balance of how much to burn before I lose muscle. The one thing that I got wrong last year during prep is that carbs are not as evil as you may think and even in a cut they serve a great purpose. I stayed in a deficit last year and realize now that almost every time I stepped in the gym I was burning muscle as I was already at 4.4% body fat and taking in at most 25 ****s of carbs per day if that.
    As far as training goes well I hate to say as I thought I would reinvent the wheel or something but the truth is, growth really only comes from shocking the muscle with heavy weight not thru reps. I spent alot of time with GVT last year and although it shredded the shit out of me, I find that half that set and rep count at failure weight is really more beneficial. I found my best results on a one hour workout 4-5 days a week. Crazy taking those days off but again it goes back to that surplus and letting the body rest. You burn alot more with heavy weight.
    As far as gear goes I mean there is no two ways around it..im a heavy user..but what I have learned more than anything as much as you feel like just drawing and pinning on the fly, the truth is timing is key with these compounds. True enough, you can just run 3ccs or more a day but you find much more results in the stack and timing of specific compounds. I compare it to putting a sandwich together, you make it in layers not just throw it all in at once. It just doesnt work that way. So timing these compounds out is much more beneficial than just pinning as much as the needle will hold. The big thing is really understanding the results of each compound and layering that into your protocol sammich.
    Now that I have been running and dealing with Dutch since last year, I have really got a feel for the Brand, Sergio and overall quality of gear. I went thru alot when I made the jump from my previous sponsor but I have got to say it was well worth it as I am grateful for getting to work with and getting to know Sergio. Its been a real blessing to see some of the inner workings and to better understand how things work but more over its been cool to see just how much Sergio and Dutch put the members before the *****. Having worked with other labs I can tell you thats not always the case. So its great to be involved with a brand that you really support and believe in. As far as the gear goes..frankly I have no complaints. I will stick to facts and just say that during my short bulk I packed on 31lbs which for me is amazing especially given the bulk was cut short. I can honestly say my new favorite compound has got to be Dutch NPP. I used it both during a bulk and more recently in a cut and its just a really effective drug in that its great for muscle development and strength, both of which are of benefit in a prep.
    I have not had any issues with Dutch that weren't immediately corrected and even at that its been far and few as I know once I get that tracking info im all but promised to have gear in hand.
    So whats next?
    For weeks now, I have had a plan in my head that I have quietly been nursing as I really think about the reality and what it will take. Believe it or not I just figured out this is a short guys sport...and I mean that in every sense of the word. So knowing this my plan is to really just pack on the mass, because believe me, even at my current 205lbs, I look lean and mean compared to say someone who is say 5'6-5'8..shoot I just saw that Flex Lewis 212lb is barely 5'5 I mean thats closer to my wifes height and you just think how different 212 would look on someone closer to 6 foot.
    So the plan is to try and close the size gap as much as possible because even though you compete against like sized competitors, once your in the open..its a different story. Enough typing..here goes, my plan for this bulk is to pack on an additional 28lbs over last season so my goal is to hit about 245lbs during this bulk. Now keep in mind the most I have weighed since starting down this path last year is 217lbs so 245 is daunting to say the least. The plan is 1 of 2 paths. From 245 drop about half the weight which will leave me at 212 striking range or drop more and try come in a bigger 200lb Classic Physique. I wont know until I get there but I do know I have ZERO intention of ever putting on the board shorts again so for me its either big or bigger at this point. To be honest I am almost fearful of what 245lbs will mean for me physically. I mean at 217 I was breathing heavy and snoring and just felt slower all around...so 245 has me thinking about alot of different things. But thats the plan and I plan on reaching for it all the way.
    Just how in the hell do I plan on packing on 40-45lbs? Well first off I will be running a much longer bulk than normal. I plan on running this bulk 4-5 months to slowly build it up but really hope to pack it on a little sooner. Aside the length of the run will be the eating which has always been my weak point. My macros for this run will be just south of 4k calories day so at a 40/40/20 that will be something like 3900c/385c/80f. I had posted recently about mass shake recipes and have a pretty solid recipe which is good for about 1400 calories a whop. The rest is just going to boil down to eating eating eating.
    As for protocol. Its early on so I have not yet put together actual dosing or schedules but here is what I am looking to run for this bulk (in no order)

Anandrol
    Dbol
    HgH
    Test (either Sust or other long and short ester blend)
    Deca
    NPP
    Halo
    Mast

Anadrol and Deca will be used in the front end and dropped and swapped for Dbol and NPP towards the middle of cycle and likely again before starting a cut

For now though as I mentioned, I am for all intents and purposes heaed into off season mode. I plan to cruise on some Test for the next month or so before jumping into this bulk. The goal is to bulk thru Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and maybe March if needed. Then cut thru 12 weeks or so as needed and hit the stage shortly before Summer 2018. After the 2018 competitions I plan a much needed rest and really focus on a proper PCT and just give the body a break.

Well there it is my friends. I know there are some heavyweights out there so please I would ask that if you guys have any positive advice that may help this journey become a reality, please feel free to share because this is clearly my biggest goal yet.

Thanks again and I appreciate the support!

I'll be as real as I can and I hope you don't take this as someone just hating... because even tho I think you are a little over your head I'll help you from messing up. Coming from someone that has never been over 200lbs and wanted to get bigger it will take more than gear. I feel like with the gear you listed you are thinking it will help the most with the 45 pound jump and it won't. You are going to gain weight, but you won't get the size you are looking for. To get the bigger thicker muscles you need to take a longer time than 4 months, your body won't be comfortable with it and you won't hold it. You also just won't be able to put that thickness on that you will need.

I would take more time bulking on a cruise so your body can grow on its own over just using 7 compounds of gear. You will also need to get your diet up there, I stopped growing when I hit 220 and I was eating 5,000 calories. Also shakes will be pointless at least they were for me, it took solid foods. Long story short it took me over a year to go from 190 to 247 and be as thick as I wanted to be and eating somewhere around 7,000+ calories. Also I don't know how tall you are, but I'm 5'9 and even at 230 now I have a hard time breathing at almost 250 it was a nightmare.

I just didnt read that post ...its too fucking long ..summarize it and I will give it a go ...I just hate when people post long ass post , I mean Im interested in your thoughts just not interested in reading a book ....

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I'll be as real as I can and I hope you don't take this as someone just hating... because even tho I think you are a little over your head I'll help you from messing up. Coming from someone that has never been over 200lbs and wanted to get bigger it will take more than gear. I feel like with the gear you listed you are thinking it will help the most with the 45 pound jump and it won't. You are going to gain weight, but you won't get the size you are looking for. To get the bigger thicker muscles you need to take a longer time than 4 months, your body won't be comfortable with it and you won't hold it. You also just won't be able to put that thickness on that you will need.

I would take more time bulking on a cruise so your body can grow on its own over just using 7 compounds of gear. You will also need to get your diet up there, I stopped growing when I hit 220 and I was eating 5,000 calories. Also shakes will be pointless at least they were for me, it took solid foods. Long story short it took me over a year to go from 190 to 247 and be as thick as I wanted to be and eating somewhere around 7,000+ calories. Also I don't know how tall you are, but I'm 5'9 and even at 230 now I have a hard time breathing at almost 250 it was a nightmare.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply and I dont take any offense to it all and to your point I have thought since stepping off stage against true Masters division competitors that no amount of gear can make up for time man. It helps no doubt but as you said a few months hell even a year doesnt put a dent in against dudes my age (43) who have 10 years under their belts including multiple cycles and preps..just aint gonna happen. So here is my twisted thought in gaining and again this is going by my reference point not in general but I had thought if I packed in 31lbs in roughly twelve weeks I could pack on another 25+ in an additional few months. But I have got to say I had not really had to take peaking out into consideration before as most of the time its cutting to make weight for me not taking the time to add it. Honestly I can take a year if I need but was really gonna try and see about making the most of the rest of this year and close to first quarter of 2018. More than anything its just gonna be a month by month check in and see what adjustments need to be made. As for calories..well I would be lying if I didnt admit that getting in those calories is my struggle. There is just no way around it man even with forced feedings its a struggle for me. All I can say is I am very aware of the calories and if I can get more in I will but these macros worked pretty well last season but trust me if I can get in closer to 5k I damn sure will. This year I have been making my own shakes so at least I know its not as much fillers..I am just short of 1300 calories. I got to get it where I can. As far as gear goes, I am the first to admit I am a heavy user but I also understand in this case especially for what I and you are likely to consider a big weight gain its all about time and calories which you touched on as well. Whats crazy man is just as I have said before but the height and frame make so much of a difference. I mean at 5'9 220 you were still looking like a cannon,me at 217 I just looked like a much fuller version of my competition weight of 185. At any rate thanks for the feedback I really take it into consideration especially given you were around the same starting off point in weight I will be. Oh man and as far as just living life at 245 5'11...I already told my wife she was pretty much gonna have to accept sex at that weight was gonna come down to me on my back and her on top...oh and perhaps that bane looking mask machine to help me from chocking to death on a snoar.

Bundy,
    In that long post you state that you pay hundreds of dollars to be on stage and have people judge you but in the rest of your fabulous log you talk about wanting be in your FIRST show.
    Which is it?

First show in Classic Physique previously I competed in Physique & Masters Physique. This was supposed to be my year to make the jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to reply and I dont take any offense to it all and to your point I have thought since stepping off stage against true Masters division competitors that no amount of gear can make up for time man. It helps no doubt but as you said a few months hell even a year doesnt put a dent in against dudes my age (43) who have 10 years under their belts including multiple cycles and preps..just aint gonna happen. So here is my twisted thought in gaining and again this is going by my reference point not in general but I had thought if I packed in 31lbs in roughly twelve weeks I could pack on another 25+ in an additional few months. But I have got to say I had not really had to take peaking out into consideration before as most of the time its cutting to make weight for me not taking the time to add it. Honestly I can take a year if I need but was really gonna try and see about making the most of the rest of this year and close to first quarter of 2018. More than anything its just gonna be a month by month check in and see what adjustments need to be made. As for calories..well I would be lying if I didnt admit that getting in those calories is my struggle. There is just no way around it man even with forced feedings its a struggle for me. All I can say is I am very aware of the calories and if I can get more in I will but these macros worked pretty well last season but trust me if I can get in closer to 5k I damn sure will. This year I have been making my own shakes so at least I know its not as much fillers..I am just short of 1300 calories. I got to get it where I can. As far as gear goes, I am the first to admit I am a heavy user but I also understand in this case especially for what I and you are likely to consider a big weight gain its all about time and calories which you touched on as well. Whats crazy man is just as I have said before but the height and frame make so much of a difference. I mean at 5'9 220 you were still looking like a cannon,me at 217 I just looked like a much fuller version of my competition weight of 185. At any rate thanks for the feedback I really take it into consideration especially given you were around the same starting off point in weight I will be. Oh man and as far as just living life at 245 5'11...I already told my wife she was pretty much gonna have to accept sex at that weight was gonna come down to me on my back and her on top...oh and perhaps that bane looking mask machine to help me from chocking to death on a snoar.
    It will be a hard journey with a lot of factors. You will get to points where you might go months and not gain one pound. Time will be the factor in your goals and remember that if you get stuck for a little while... don't let it get you down. Its easy to look good at a low weight, but when you try and put on serious mass it's a different story.