Muscle and Science

What's up with all these regressive left?

Since this is the forum for fucking men, (something the west seems to be severely deficient in) I figured I'll come here for my daily dose of masculinity. What the fuck is up with all the little hipster skinny jean no leg hair "non binary" fags these days? Seriously? I suspect a lack of male role models in the household. Also the school systems parting every kid on the Back, telling them they're special, and never making them actually work hard. Handouts to everyone.

Also a little fun fact. They cut the bill nye episode about x and Y chromosomes and male and female out of Netflix. It appears they're trying to completely erase science at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if they made testosterone levels above a certain range punishable by castration and estrogen therapy.

Let's get some rants going. When I do this in real life I'm called a bigot...

Other annoying topics-
    Muslim terrorist
    Feminist
    Welfare fraud
    Illegal immigrants
    Communist

I take it you dont wear leggings/tights ....its all the rage ask fitraver

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I take it you dont wear leggings/tights ....its all the rage ask fitraver
    Haha. Fit wears kitten mittens to the gym

This guy at a gym I go to from time to time comes in the gym with just leggings on no shorts over them nothing. He also has little as legs, so I'm not sure what he's showing off. I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Haha. Fit wears kitten mittens to the gym
    Haha...he doesnt grunt when goin heavy , he purrs
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    This guy at a gym I go to from time to time comes in the gym with just leggings on no shorts over them nothing. He also has little as legs, so I'm not sure what he's showing off. I just don't get it.
    Sorry I dont get it ...Im not a leggings or tights type guy lol .....I stick to my basketball shorts

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Haha...he doesnt grunt when goin heavy , he purrs

Sorry I dont get it ...Im not a leggings or tights type guy lol .....I stick to my basketball shorts
    """Haha...he doesnt grunt when goin heavy , he purrs"""

lmao!! funniest shit I've read in a while

It's the liberal's and feminist agenda to destroy the American male. It's quite fucked up but it is working. It's actually quite terrifying

I think a big part is how prevalent social media is now.

Having one's thoughts and ideas put under a microscope for friends, family, and strangers to judge makes a person more likely to conform and toe the party line when it comes to social issues.

Plus, it creates incentive for people in progressive circles (or any social faction really) to try and one-up each other in order to gain social brownie points. Factor in that people self-segregate online (thereby creating social echo chambers) and you get a country of people who rarely interact with people outside their social groups and never gain a sense of national identity.

M&S Veteran
    I agree. Social media and Facebook are the downfall of America. It has changed the way people interact with each other drastically.

Leggings/tights, man buns, skinny jeans are all fucking weird. Sorry if I offend anyone but that's fucking weird shit. All too often I see it here in Portland, home of the fucking hipster who is an "artist" and works as a barista. Gay ass shit around these parts!

M&S Veteran
    Lol, yep Portland full of liberal fags.

Quote Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
    Leggings/tights, man buns, skinny jeans are all fucking weird. Sorry if I offend anyone but that's fucking weird shit. All too often I see it here in Portland, home of the fucking hipster who is an "artist" and works as a barista. Gay ass shit around these parts!
    No need to apologize here.

But the majority of the shit going on is absolute garbage. These kids minds are being brainwashed and you can be anything you want to be except an average middle class male

Wear your skinny jeans, with a man bun and bad gap clothes.
    The gyms are getting ridiculous. Everyone are wearing leggings, "no bro they're compression pants. " why are you wearing them. "Bro, for compression" Good deed mate�� and fucking gym bags everywhere. Why the fuck do you have to carry your "pre"workout and "post "workout shake with you along with your hoodie and puss puss gloves. Leave it in the fucking car or the locker they provide.

M&S Veteran
    I was rocking a man bun 20 years ago.

bigmills01
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    No need to apologize here.

But the majority of the shit going on is absolute garbage. These kids minds are being brainwashed and you can be anything you want to be except an average middle class male

Wear your skinny jeans, with a man bun and bad gap clothes.
    The gyms are getting ridiculous. Everyone are wearing leggings, "no bro they're compression pants. " why are you wearing them. "Bro, for compression" Good deed mate�� and fucking gym bags everywhere. Why the fuck do you have to carry your "pre"workout and "post "workout shake with you along with your hoodie and puss puss gloves. Leave it in the fucking car or the locker they provide.
    I'm not going to try to sound like a hypocrite because in the 90s when rap was popular we had baggy clothes on. Differences a few things one of them already being pointed out and that social media. The other one is everything out called this new Hip Hop. At least 80% of the new rap artist you can't understand a word they're saying. It's some guy is just mumbling into the radio talking about *****, ***** ., *****, hoes, hoes, and other than that you can't even understand them. That plays major role, at least probably knew him from the age of probably around 23 as taking a good old fashion ass whooping. None of these kidts really want the Throwdown because they're all about playing with guns. We didn't know Anything about it. I'm sure 90% you guys are just like me what were we we get into a fight the very minimum every two weeks around the neighborhood it might be 5 days out of the week. Therefore the last thing you were looking to do was attract more attention towards ourselves.

By the way I'm like I'm the gym that carries a book bag but no pre-workout. I will have a shake in there with a half a cup of oatmeal and a shaker cup what's 36 oz of Gatorade and 50 ****s of karbolyn, and instead of some sissy gloves I'll have some versa gripps, wrist wraps in case I need them while benching heavy and my belt for anything to do with back day or leg day.

Quote Originally Posted by Janoy View Post
    Let's get some rants going. When I do this in real life I'm called a bigot...

Other annoying topics-
    Muslim terrorist
    Feminist
    Welfare fraud
    Illegal immigrants
    Communist
    You forgot

American Terrorists ( ex. Las Vegas Shooter)
    White Supremacists
    Police Brutality
    Gentrification

I use to wear Hip Hugging Jeans back in the 70's.
    But they were usually Bell-Bottoms.

I could Never get my Legs into Skinny Jeans of any Type.

But I see these Guys who would Blow Away in a Stiff Breeze walking around.
    Don't have any in my Gym, it's an Old School Gym, and they wouldn't be welcome.

I do however wear Calf Compression Sleeves, due to some Nerve Damage from a Lower Back Surgery.
    But I wear Sweats Pants, so they are only visible when I'm changing............................. JP