Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It would be the first time I've ever seen test have any pharmacy info on the vial. This info is printed on a (removeable) label on the box. There's lot and expiration numbers on the vials but nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaistick View Post
    It would be the first time I've ever seen test have any pharmacy info on the vial. This info is printed on a (removeable) label on the box. There's lot and expiration numbers on the vials but nothing else.
    I personally never had test prescribe to me , so I wouldnt really know I will say a few members said there script test did have personal in on label....maybe I should go see a dr for script test ??

Pharm Grade Script Test C 200mg - 3 vials for sale

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I personally never had test prescribe to me , so I wouldnt really know I will say a few members said there script test did have personal in on label....maybe I should go see a dr for script test ??
    Mine was just the pharmacy info that's what I meant not my personal info. That's why I said pharmacy info not personal haha. Like the exact name of my compounding pharmacy and stuff. Sorry for any confusion.

But I wouldn't doubt some have personal info on it too. Everywhere isn't always the same. Places do stuff different to say none do that probably isn't the case but who knows.
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    Contact me via pm with any questions!
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Mine was just the pharmacy info that's what I meant not my personal info. That's why I said pharmacy info not personal haha. Like the exact name of my compounding pharmacy and stuff. Sorry for any confusion.

But I wouldn't doubt some have personal info on it too. Everywhere isn't always the same. Places do stuff different to say none do that probably isn't the case but who knows.
    Well yea I would consider pharmacy name to be personal info in this case being a forum and all lmao!....

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Well yea I would consider pharmacy name to be personal info in this case being a forum and all lmao!....
    I would agree and that's why I didn't want it known. I was just clarifying for the other person who was trying to call me out saying it wasn't on it. If he meant actual my info then yeah it wasn't but the pharmacy info was 100% on it haha
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    Contact me via pm with any questions!
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*