Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gear websites *rant*

Why, if you're a good source with a good customer base, would you ever think about building a website to sell your gear? This is the second source I've tried now that suddenly has me go to a website to order now. I will not be ordering gear off a website like I'm buying a fucking iPhone case. Whatever happened to emailing list in subject line e, source emails back current list with clear instructions and everything needed to order. I make the order, and I receive the order. Simple. I used a source around 2004 or 2005 for a while that didn't even have fancy fucking labels. The shit inside was labeled by the cap color, a drunk retarded gorrilla could figure it out. Best shit I ever used. Point is, why overcomplicate something and put yourself out in the open for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by ferrum View Post
    Why, if you're a good source with a good customer base, would you ever think about building a website to sell your gear? This is the second source I've tried now that suddenly has me go to a website to order now. I will not be ordering gear off a website like I'm buying a fucking iPhone case. Whatever happened to emailing list in subject line e, source emails back current list with clear instructions and everything needed to order. I make the order, and I receive the order. Simple. I used a source around 2004 or 2005 for a while that didn't even have fancy fucking labels. The shit inside was labeled by the cap color, a drunk retarded gorrilla could figure it out. Best shit I ever used. Point is, why overcomplicate something and put yourself out in the open for no reason?
    I kinda found that odd myself, I just placed my first order ever and it went through a website but I was assured all sources on here are on point.

Because you have more guys that cry if they don't have fancey labels or if they don't have a website and won't order than you do guys that won't order off a website.

It's really not that bad ordering off a website tho, I would say 85% of the time I order off a website. First time was about 10 years ago even then no real issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Because you have more guys that cry if they don't have fancey labels or if they don't have a website and won't order than you do guys that won't order off a website.

It's really not that bad ordering off a website tho, I would say 85% of the time I order off a website. First time was about 10 years ago even then no real issue.
    Agreed. It's mostly just for the people who complain and need it lol. Most will still do thru email if you want. I know bio does.
    BioGx (UKGEAR) Rep
    Contact me via pm with any questions!
    *KEEP IT TECHNO*

I kind of miss back in the day when open source posting was rare. Better quality back then.

But hell, websites aren't anything remotely new. It's been common for a long time.

Me too. i used to call tren 'jail time' lol

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrum View Post
    Me too. i used to call tren 'jail time' lol
    What is this in reference to?. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    What is this in reference to?. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with your thread.
    The "better quality back then" post. I dont care how good someone nowadays says their tren is, its not even close to what it was 10 years ago....